اک واری فیر شیررررررر

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr. Zaidi ... please answer few simple questions:

1. What has PML-N done to improve the lives of a common man? Provide factual examples and not BS.
2. Do you know the price of the dollar before PML-N came into power and what it is now?
3. Do you know the total debt to service ratio Pakistan has now compared to before these looters Zardari and then Nawaz came into power?
4. How come all this elite mafia having all the resources and power in their control still isn't able to build a single international standard hospital where they can get treated themselves?
5. Why is the majority of their assets outside Pakistan?
6. You are telling me that it is okay to treat Pakistan as your own business and make billions of dollars of your personal assets just because you have done some development work (where it is proven that millions of dollars of commissions were made) such as Metro and few roads?
7. This looter mafia gang has been in power for so 30 plus years ... so please enlighten how come they have never been able to have an independent police, independent NAB, independent judiciary etc.?

As far as KPK is concerned, you have to keep some important facts in mind ... mainly this is the smallest province with the smallest budget and hardly any major sources of revenue and of course being the bordering province to Afghanistan and because of the stupid policies of the previous rulers have suffered an immense loss due to terrorism and refugee crisis and PTI came to power first time in the history but still they were able to deliver on some areas mainly:

1. Developing tourism industy
2. Making independent police
3. Passing laws such as conflict of interest law
4. Making the over all situation better of the province in terms of law and order
5. Billion Tree project
6. Created and upgraded medical facilities
7. No major corruption scandal that you could link to them
8. Reducing load shedding
9. Providing jobs
10. Providing clean water to many communities

These are some of the few that come to my mind on top of my head and as I said I agree that they were not able to deliver on all their promises but in comparision to the experienced team of Nawaz, Zardari and its cronies ... at least they delivered on some of their pre-election promises. So my friend if you want to debate, come with facts as not your hatred of Imran. BTW your statement that Imran has a personal grudge just shows your IQ .... Yes I have a personal grudge against this looter mafia for looting the nation and destroying its economy and I hope that one day another party maybe not even PTI come into power who are honest and patriotic and bring all of this elite mafia to justice and get them to return all the nation's looted wealth. Stay blessed my friend.

Your assumption that I am paid to write shows me how shallow your thinking is and how incorrect and biased your opinion is. The thread starter has shown complete ignorance about the development which has been taken place in the country for last 5 years. He has been completely ignorant on the fact that back in 2013 what was the state of the country when the PMLN came in to power.

Does that mean that PMLN was able to turn around the country completely and has run it efficiently ? No. But that doesn't also mean that no efforts have been put to change the direction of the country and bring it to prosperity.

Someone with fair mind needs to look back on last 5 years and count the difficulties and the conspiracies faced by PMLN. How many times it has faced the threats of its existence and how many forces were working behind the doors to continue to undermine it . PTI has played a spoiler role instead of a opposition role. IK has a personal grudge against NS and every thing he has done to oppose PMLN is not because of the Hub e Ali But because of the Bughz e Mawia. Including and making tilly his spokesperson is a clear indicator that his priorities are lied to maligned NS instead of helping Pakistan battle the difficulties it is facing .

As I said, I don't have a time to deliver a fair assessment of last 5 years, but the thread starter's biased opinion and Mumbo jumbo needs to be put in to where is belongs , trash bin .

foot note:

I haven't yet touched what poties can do and how capable they are . looking back in to their 5 years in KPK tells me that they can't be risen above mediocrity.

amir_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Developing tourism industy

Tourism is not developed, it returned with the limitation of ttp etc.
2. Making independent police. That bows to pti leaders including jet terin.
3. Passing laws such as conflict of interest law. When assisting known property mafia from lahore with property development in kpk.
4. Making the over all situation better of the province in terms of law and order. Try going to badaber camp from Peshawar after evening.
5. Billion Tree project. Shrubs and Poppy plants are now trees.
6. Created and upgraded medical facilities. Tell me about a single new medical facility that was created. New hospitals?
7. No major corruption scandal that you could link to them. Tell this to the nab chairman who resigned.
8. Reducing load shedding. Tell me where was a single mw made.
9. Providing jobs. Where were new jobs provided.
10. Providing clean water to many communities. such as?

rtabasum2

No they belong to establishmentstan.
Developing tourism industy

3. Passing laws such as conflict of interest law. When assisting known property mafia from lahore with property development in kpk.
4. Making the over all situation better of the province in terms of law and order. Try going to badaber camp from Peshawar after evening.
6. Created and upgraded medical facilities. Tell me about a single new medical facility that was created. New hospitals?
7. No major corruption scandal that you could link to them. Tell this to the nab chairman who resigned.
Agreed they did not do anything...............they will reap what they sowed........but thing is if establishment spent five good years in ousting NS why do you think he has a chance to win again??? Fool's paradise, no????????

amir_ali

Agreed they did not do anything...............they will reap what they sowed........but thing is if establishment spent five good years in ousting NS why do you think he has a chance to win again??? Fool's paradise, no????????

I don't think he ll win, don't think that any one ll win.

This would be a dinner for schmucks.

rtabasum2

I don't think he ll win, don't think that any one ll win.

This would be a dinner for schmucks.
Why than should we waste time who did what.............lets just wait n join the pessimistic people who don't vote n say all of them are thieves anyways........and people who don't vote are the majority in Pakistan

Abdul jabbar

Minister (2k+ posts)
The educational department fund has increased over 900 percent. Punjab educational endowment fund has been established. The establishment of degree college,the establishment of information Technology University in Lahore and several new women universities.

In health department,the whole department has been transformed. The new Medical Colleges were built . State of the arts Hospitals were built in Bahawalpur and Shahdra with 300 to 400 beds. Overall spending on the health budget is increased by 55%.
These are only few example one can give .
زیدی قاسم صاحب، سلام ہے آپ کی ہمت کو کہ اس ماحول میں جہاں آپ کی کسی بھی مبنی بر حقیقت بات کو جھٹلانے،مذاق اڑانے، آوازے کسنے،ذاتی الزام لگانے اور بلا دلیل میں نہ مانوں کی رٹ لگانے والےدسیوں ٹائیگرز الرٹ ہوتے ہیں آپ اپنی بات کر ہی جاتے ہیں۔
میں اس معاملے میں محترم تھریڈ سٹارٹر کی تحریر ہی سے چند الفاظ آپ کی توجہ لے لئے دہرائوں گا،جو موصوف نے آخر میں لکھے ہیں" جب عقل پہ پردے پڑ جائیں ، کان سچ سننے سے محروم ھو جائیں ، آنکھوں پہ تعصب کی پٹی بندھ جائے پھر کوئی بات کوئی فریاد کوئی چیز کوئی آواز کوئی آہ اثر نہی کرتی "۔
استاد دامن نے ایسے موقع کے لئے ہی کہا ہے

کملی عقل تیری وچ شکّ کوئی نہ،
دانش جاہلاں توں پیا وارنا ایں ۔
'دامن' شعر سنا کے مورکھاں نوں،
موتی پتھراں 'تے پیا مارنا ایں
۔

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
زیدی قاسم صاحب، سلام ہے آپ کی ہمت کو کہ اس ماحول میں جہاں آپ کی کسی بھی مبنی بر حقیقت بات کو جھٹلانے،مذاق اڑانے، آوازے کسنے،ذاتی الزام لگانے اور بلا دلیل میں نہ مانوں کی رٹ لگانے والےدسیوں ٹائیگرز الرٹ ہوتے ہیں آپ اپنی بات کر ہی جاتے ہیں۔
میں اس معاملے میں محترم تھریڈ سٹارٹر کی تحریر ہی سے چند الفاظ آپ کی توجہ لے لئے دہرائوں گا،جو موصوف نے آخر میں لکھے ہیں" جب عقل پہ پردے پڑ جائیں ، کان سچ سننے سے محروم ھو جائیں ، آنکھوں پہ تعصب کی پٹی بندھ جائے پھر کوئی بات کوئی فریاد کوئی چیز کوئی آواز کوئی آہ اثر نہی کرتی "۔
استاد دامن نے ایسے موقع کے لئے ہی کہا ہے

کملی عقل تیری وچ شکّ کوئی نہ،
دانش جاہلاں توں پیا وارنا ایں ۔
'دامن' شعر سنا کے مورکھاں نوں،
موتی پتھراں 'تے پیا مارنا ایں
۔

میں کیا کروں جناب ، مجھے تو آنکھیں بند کرکے ، بغیر کسی ثبوت کے مریم نواز کی میڈیا ٹیم کا ممبر بھی قرار دے دیا ہے ، اللہ برحق ہے اور میں جانتا ہوں کہ یہ ویسی ہی بغیر ثبوت کے ، حقیقت کے خلاف بیان بازی ہے جو عمران خان کے اس بیان کی غمازی کرتی ہے کہ میرا کام الزام لگانا ہے ۔ چاہے سچ ہو یا نہ ہو ۔

Zaidi Qasim

you want me to beleive you that you love pakistan by electing corrupt people every time ? and why you crying about boots to me every time ? you want to destroy boots by electing nawaz shariif every time ? because only nawaz is against pak army no one else.you love pakistan by destroying pakistan army ? yea chütya kisi aur ko banana ... u have nothing to do with pakistan !!!let me remind one thing its not only pak army who is protecting pakistan now we also have Supreme court too :D in order to fullfill ur mission u have to destroy pak army as well as Judiciary !!! 2nd i said may be u taking salary from marryam so if u dont take salary or not working for PML-N social media group then its good.dont take it so personal after all its our country ,look i removed my hate post above .. i dont know when i see pakistan like this while sitting in germany my blood boils.

I agree , the army is helping you elect. How else they can protect your interest ?. I guess you forgot that in abbotabad , they protected Pakistan territories by sleeping right through the night and only wake up in the morning when American call them to let them know .. They also protected Pakistan during Kargil when more than 2 thousands of soldiers got killed scarifying their lives to a liar like Musharraf.

There is a long history of the rouge army when they protected Pakistan by manipulating Fatima Jinnah's election . They also protected Pakistan during 1971 war by surrendering their belt to General Aroara. They have been protecting Pakistan by investing in their housing societies, the Mitchell forms , their cereal manufacturing , their Okara forms and their golf Clubs right through the country .

If you like I can provide you the list of the Army generals who had been awarded big chunk of land for their services, even Niazi got quite a bit land for surrendering to Indians.

As I said in my early post, I don't need to place the patriotic certificate of my love to Pakistan from poty supporter. I might as well stay put without this blotted dot.

Zaidi Qasim

Mr. Zaidi ... please answer few simple questions:

1. What has PML-N done to improve the lives of a common man? Provide factual examples and not BS.
2. Do you know the price of the dollar before PML-N came into power and what it is now?
3. Do you know the total debt to service ratio Pakistan has now compared to before these looters Zardari and then Nawaz came into power?
4. How come all this elite mafia having all the resources and power in their control still isn't able to build a single international standard hospital where they can get treated themselves?
5. Why is the majority of their assets outside Pakistan?
6. You are telling me that it is okay to treat Pakistan as your own business and make billions of dollars of your personal assets just because you have done some development work (where it is proven that millions of dollars of commissions were made) such as Metro and few roads?
7. This looter mafia gang has been in power for so 30 plus years ... so please enlighten how come they have never been able to have an independent police, independent NAB, independent judiciary etc.?

As far as KPK is concerned, you have to keep some important facts in mind ... mainly this is the smallest province with the smallest budget and hardly any major sources of revenue and of course being the bordering province to Afghanistan and because of the stupid policies of the previous rulers have suffered an immense loss due to terrorism and refugee crisis and PTI came to power first time in the history but still they were able to deliver on some areas mainly:

1. Developing tourism industy
2. Making independent police
3. Passing laws such as conflict of interest law
4. Making the over all situation better of the province in terms of law and order
5. Billion Tree project
6. Created and upgraded medical facilities
7. No major corruption scandal that you could link to them
8. Reducing load shedding
9. Providing jobs
10. Providing clean water to many communities

These are some of the few that come to my mind on top of my head and as I said I agree that they were not able to deliver on all their promises but in comparision to the experienced team of Nawaz, Zardari and its cronies ... at least they delivered on some of their pre-election promises. So my friend if you want to debate, come with facts as not your hatred of Imran. BTW your statement that Imran has a personal grudge just shows your IQ .... Yes I have a personal grudge against this looter mafia for looting the nation and destroying its economy and I hope that one day another party maybe not even PTI come into power who are honest and patriotic and bring all of this elite mafia to justice and get them to return all the nation's looted wealth. Stay blessed my friend.

Lol. As I said , I don't have a time to write a sermon to answer the collection of your questions, However, as far as the KPK Government is concerned, Amir Ali answered them iambic ally in his post.I may add some of the other interesting facts about KPK , which you never mentioned in you post . God willing provided the time, I will reply you back in the first potion of your post soon .

Developing tourism industry

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Of course ... you consider facts as sermon ... this is what I expected anyways from you as a patwari ... no answer ... but aaen baen shaen....Amir_Ali's eyes are closed by the shine of money being handed over to him and few other Maryam's baji's media cell to defend this Sicilian mafia's head's corruption and money laundering.

Lol. As I said , I don't have a time to write a sermon to answer the collection of your questions, However, as far as the KPK Government is concerned, Amir Ali answered them iambic ally in his post.I may add some of the other interesting facts about KPK , which you never mentioned in you post . God willing provided the time, I will reply you back in the first potion of your post soon .

Zaidi Qasim

Of course ... you consider facts as sermon ... this is what I expected anyways from you as a patwari ... no answer ... but aaen baen shaen....Amir_Ali's eyes are closed by the shine of money being handed over to him and few other Maryam's baji's media cell to defend this Sicilian mafia's head's corruption and money laundering.

Mr. Ilzam khan has taught you good. Accuse others without any evidence. I said I will reply you Insha Allah provided I get time during Ramadhan. Off course anyone who gives you a good answer is considered sold out.

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Allah ki laanat on all paid patwaris who make a living from stolen wealth of Pakistan by being part of bhagori's media cell propaganda team.

Tell me do you agree patwaris? Noora and his whole family are the biggest boot lickers and could not even win a councilor seat if it wasn't for the army. So tell me patwaris.. nooray ka baap zia hi tha na?

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another assumption from you .... I am not a member of PTI but willing to support anyone who can get rid of the leeches and bring the corrupt to justice. Panama papers was not Imran's brainchild .... your master got caught red-handed. The way he created his empire is an open secret so I feel sorry for you to someone with your intelligence is still defending this looter mafia which can only mean 2 things: 1. Either you are somehow beneficiary of this looter mafia staying in power or 2. You are a paid member of this looter mafia's media cell . I honestly cannot think of any other reason that an educated person acting so naïve.

Mr. Ilzam khan has taught you good. Accuse others without any evidence. I said I will reply you Insha Allah provided I get time during Ramadhan. Off course anyone who gives you a good answer is considered sold out.