اورسیز پاکستانیوں کی وزیراعظم عمران خان کیلئے تعریفیں

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is the interest earned on roshan digital halal? Nobody spoke about it. As Muslims, we should also talk about it.

kakamuna420

If YOU feel it is Haram YOU can donate it to Charity.
my question was not about my own perception or apprehensions. We shouldn't beat about the bush as Allah knows all. The question is very simple. Is the interest from this account allowed according to Islam? You could say Yes or No if you like but no 50/50

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ چند سوشل سیکیورٹی پر پلنے والے گدھے ہی ہوں گے جو اس نالائق ترین اور ظالم ترین الیکشن چور کی تعریفیں کریں۔ اللہ منافع خوروں کو ہدایت دے

NasNY

my question was not about my own perception or apprehensions. We shouldn't beat about the bush as Allah knows all. The question is very simple. Is the interest from this account allowed according to Islam? You could say Yes or No if you like but no 50/50
Riba is Haram, i have listened to many Scholars from both Opinions who argue if Riba is the same as Interest.

Some have declared RIBA Halal in some conditions. Allah Knows best.

My Opinion is, since i don't know either way i avoid it in my life, but in this financial world some interest does sneak into my account which has happened, i donate it to a charity or mosque or a poor person.

The Islamic ruling is, if you donate money which is not halal, you will NOT be rewarded for the good purpose you are donating it for. But you will not be punished for the RIBA you have earned.

kakamuna420

Riba is Haram, i have listened to many Scholars from both Opinions who argue if Riba is the same as Interest.

Some have declared RIBA Halal in some conditions. Allah Knows best.

My Opinion is, since i don't know either way i avoid it in my life, but in this financial world some interest does sneak into my account which has happened, i donate it to a charity or mosque or a poor person.

The Islamic ruling is, if you donate money which is not halal, you will NOT be rewarded for the good purpose you are donating it for. But you will not be punished for the RIBA you have earned.
Surah An-Nisa - 4:161 is that not enough? Why do you need scholars? I am a scholar too. would you accept my recommendation over Allah's message in Quran?
Moreover, you have talked about getting "interest" unintentionally. My question was about the people who are putting money in Roshan digital account to receive interest "intentionally"

NasNY

Surah An-Nisa - 4:161 is that not enough? Why do you need scholars? I am a scholar too. would you accept my recommendation over Allah's message in Quran?
Moreover, you have talked about getting "interest" unintentionally. My question was about the people who are putting money in Roshan digital account to receive interest "intentionally"
Everyone has to answer to Allah one on one basis,
Those who earn interest earn it everywhere, overseas banks or Digital roshan Pakistan.
Everyone is judged on their intension.

Haram is word applied to lot of things, words you speak, blame on others you put, food you eat, money you earn, people you defend, how you treat your family, friends neighbors or strangers. and so on.

Don't want to get into a philosophical debate but we Muslims get stuck on one thing and call everyone a sinner. Look within yourself before you blame other for HARAM .

Scholars declare other Scholars Kafir.

Gul Khan2020

MPA (400+ posts)
جو انسان تھوڑی سی بھی عقل رکھتا ہے وہ عمران خان صاحب کی تعریف ہی کرے گا ،اس وجہ سے پٹواریوں سے کوئی شکوہ نہیں