انڈین پنجاب میں سکھوں کے بھارتی جنگی جنون پر تحفظات

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't blame the Sikhs.They are in the front line.In case of war Sikhs will suffer a lot.The Sikhs made a fatal mistake in 1947.They were deceived by Hindus into thinking that they will get autonomy in Punjab.This was a big deception and Sikh leaders failed to understand this.India settled Hindu migrants from Pakistan in Indian Punjab to change the ethnic balance in Punjab.The Sikhs realised the Hindu deceit after 1984 when thousands of Sikhs were burnt alive by Hindu mobs.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

پاکستان کے محب وطن لکھاری اگر خالصتان کے مسلے کو شد و مد سے اجاگر

کرنا شروع کر دیں اور پاکستانی عوام اور ہم سب ملکر سوشل میڈیا کا اینڈ سنبھال

لیں اور سکھوں کے شانہ بشانہ کھڑے ہو کر بھارتیؤں پر دباؤ بڑھا دیں تو

یقین منّوں کہ سکّھاں دے پُوتن تے دیر نئیں لگّے گی

اوناں نے اَئیدکی کَم چُک دینا اے

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)

پاکستان کے محب وطن لکھاری اگر خالصتان کے مسلے کو شد و مد سے اجاگر

کرنا شروع کر دیں اور پاکستانی عوام اور ہم سب ملکر سوشل میڈیا کا اینڈ سنبھال

لیں اور سکھوں کے شانہ بشانہ کھڑے ہو کر بھارتیؤں پر دباؤ بڑھا دیں تو

یقین منّوں کہ سکّھاں دے پُوتن تے دیر نئیں لگّے گی

اوناں نے اَئیدکی کَم چُک دینا اے

سو فیصد متفق ہوں آپ کی بات سے

Aliimran1

I think the real power is in the hands of world sikh parliament . If they decide to start a movement for Khalistan than it will be a problem for India.
If I am right next month they are holding their annual meeting and because of kartarpur langah their support would be in favor of Pakistan
Unofficially they are already favoring our stance on Kashmir
Dr Amarjit Singh an activist NY Tv 84 is restlessly working for Khalistan and Kashmir cause
Dr sahib also did a great job to bring Pakistani and Sikh communities close and tried bridge the gap created by Hindus during the 1947 partition
I would like to thank him for the good work he is doing for doing

PIND-WALA

If I am right next month they are holding their annual meeting and because of kartarpur langah their support would be in favor of Pakistan
Unofficially they are already favoring our stance on Kashmir
Dr Amarjit Singh an activist NY Tv 84 is restlessly working for Khalistan and Kashmir cause
Dr sahib also did a great job to bring Pakistani and Sikh communities close and tried bridge the gap created by Hindus during the 1947 partition
I would like to thank him for the good work he is doing for doing
Well lets hope that they all get behind this cause seriously . this way India can have 2 states seperating and if boundaries are drawn properly than Pakistan could be much more secure.

Aliimran1

Well lets hope that they all get behind this cause seriously . this way India can have 2 states seperating and if boundaries are drawn properly than Pakistan could be much more secure.
Believe me they are
India is going to break into pieces
KASHMIR ZINDA ABAD
KHALISTAN ZINDA ABAD
INSHA ALLAH

Mr Justice

Minister (2k+ posts)
The problem with the Sikhs is that their brain's clock is mostly stuck on '12 o' clock', so they start acting like a herd, show them stock and drive them anywhere.

sngilani

Pakistan must send Mujahideen inside IOK and must attack on India from LOC. India has already captured Kashmir, India is winning at the moment.

CANSUK

Sikhs aren’t going to support India. Specially when we have PMIK who offered India to come on table and after Kartapur Sikhs respect PMIK a lot.
Sikhs aware of Modi’s RSS terrorism and they will not spare any Hindu to use KartarPur border to attack Pakistan ??
India is endia on this border
Nagaland is ready to do Endia
Manipur is aware about Endia
Kashmiris are ready for Endia, as soon as curfew is lifted.
Endia, Endia Endia Endia