انصافیو اور کچھ یاد رکھو نہ رکھو -- یہ ضرووور یاد رکھنا

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
500839_35994959.jpg

Would commit treachery with nation if backed down on tax issue: PM Imran

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday said that it would be treachery with the nation if he backed down on the issue of tax.

Addressing a ceremony in Islamabad on Wednesday, he said that implementation of principals of State of Madina is compulsory for economic development, adding that justice was the basic principal of the State of Madina.

The prime minister said that Pakistan cannot be run like it was being run in the past, adding that the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf-led (PTI) government will make Pakistan a great country.

Imran Khan went on to say that those involved in the money laundering have their own interests.

“Country’s debt soared to Rs30,000 billion from Rs6000 billion,” he said and added efforts were underway to introduce reforms in the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR).

Business community has donated millions of rupees for the construction of Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital.

Last edited by a moderator:

RajaRawal111

انصافیو اور کچھ یاد رکھو نہ رکھو -- یہ ضرووؤور یاد رکھنا کہ عمران خان نے کیا کہا ہے آج
ٹریچری معنی - دھوکہ - فراڈ - دو نمبری - چار سو ویوی - ہاتھ کرنا -- وغیرہ وغیرہ
اگر عمران خان ایک انچ بھی اب پیچھے ہٹا تو اس کا مطلب ہے قوم سے - یہ سب کر گیا ہے
متے اس کو بھی یو ٹرنی لیڈری کے نیچے گسیڑ دو

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
500839_35994959.jpg

Would commit treachery with nation if backed down on tax issue: PM Imran

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday said that it would be treachery with the nation if he backed down on the issue of tax.

Addressing a ceremony in Islamabad on Wednesday, he said that implementation of principals of State of Madina is compulsory for economic development, adding that justice was the basic principal of the State of Madina.

The prime minister said that Pakistan cannot be run like it was being run in the past, adding that the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf-led (PTI) government will make Pakistan a great country.

Imran Khan went on to say that those involved in the money laundering have their own interests.

“Country’s debt soared to Rs30,000 billion from Rs6000 billion,” he said and added efforts were underway to introduce reforms in the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR).

Business community has donated millions of rupees for the construction of Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital.

PMLN supporters have the ability to extract anti-IK meanings from the most positive of statements.
What is wrong with taxation of those who income is taxable?

RajaRawal111

PMLN supporters have the ability to extract anti-IK meanings from the most positive of statements.
What is wrong with taxation of those who income is taxable?
Nothing is wrong. So not even and inch of it should be receded.

Saboo

انصافیو اور کچھ یاد رکھو نہ رکھو -- یہ ضرووؤور یاد رکھنا کہ عمران خان نے کیا کہا ہے آج
اگر عمران خان ایک انچ بھی اب پیچھے ہٹا تو اس کا مطلب ہے قوم سے - یہ سب کر گیا ہے
راجہ صاحب فضول تھریڈ بنانا اساں کی وی سکھائی چھوڑو ,,,,?

RajaRawal111

سر جی بہت آسان ہے --- عمران خان کا کوئی بھی بیان لے کر پوسٹ کر چھوڑو -- تھرڈ آپے ہی فضور ہو جاۓ گا
کیوں کہ اس نے اس سے مکر جانا ہے

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
سر جی بہت آسان ہے --- عمران خان کا کوئی بھی بیان لے کر پوسٹ کر چھوڑو -- تھرڈ آپے ہی فضور ہو جاۓ گا
کیوں کہ اس نے اس سے مکر جانا ہے

For example? Which statement did he retract?

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
فضول گلاں کرنا ہر کسے دے وس دی گل نی ہوندی فضول تھریڈ بنان لئی بڑا ای فضول بندہ چائی دا اے -آگے آپ خود سمجھدار ہیں ?

Saboo

Imran Niazi is a animal who fu ck ed a woman and let her bled so he dnt have to accept his daughter...

wat else u expect from him ?
What is common between a donut and pope?
Haha they are both holey! ?
So, His Holiness! Aap ko phir kharish hui?.....?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
? ? ? ? ? Got anything to say?

Not being a PTI die hard fan or anything, but why dont the N-league people every hold their own leadership to this level or scrutiny?

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہیں ؟؟؟

giphy.gif

کیوں ڈرانے او عمر جی --- توہانوں نہیں پتا

Do not answer like NS all the time. He used to answer the journalists like this whenever a difficult question was asked. "You know the answer". Well, whether i know or not, is another matter. You have been asked a question. Try answering it truthfully. Mere trolling will not suffice.

RajaRawal111

Do not answer like NS all the time. He used to answer the journalists like this whenever a difficult question was asked. "You know the answer". Well, whether i know or not, is another matter. You have been asked a question. Try answering it truthfully. Mere trolling will not suffice.
Yar first let me get out of the shock I got from your ignorance. Than i will answer you in the morning. Until then please ponder yourself and let me know.
Hopefully you will not need the flood from me.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yar first let me get out of the shock I got from your ignorance. Than i will answer you in the morning. Until then please ponder yourself and let me know.
Hopefully you will not need the flood from me.

?
I guess its useless to hope for a sane & logical discussion with a PMLN supporter.

Saboo

فضول گلاں کرنا ہر کسے دے وس دی گل نی ہوندی فضول تھریڈ بنان لئی بڑا ای فضول بندہ چائی دا اے -آگے آپ خود سمجھدار ہیں ?
ہاہا مطبل اے ایہ وی انا آسان کم نہیں مہارت آلا کم اے ؟
فضول تے خیر اسیں وی آں پر ایڈے فضول وی نہیں ....?

Wake up Pak

Rajarwaall remeber this...

PM Nawaz spent Rs5.4billion ($78.5million) on camp offices & medical expenses (£337,000 for medical treatment in UK)

President Zardari & Co spent over Rs3billion ($43.6million)

CM Shehbaz spent over Rs8billion ($116million)

PM Khan wants the money back