امریکہ کا چین کو روکنے کے لئے پاکستان کو توڑنے کا پرانا پلان

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Time is changed.. China already saved himself when USA was bizi in wars around the world.. specially Afghanistan war against Russia.then war on terror and currently wars in ME..While in those days.. China was focussing on economy..start One Belt One Road projects in entire Asia.
Now USA needs wars to survive while China need nothing for survival.. China keeping pace.
Although in my view.in near future. China needs to practically show its military power to become world super power jointly with Russia..Asia.ME have world most natural assets than Europe and USA..

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
try to think as whatever you wish and think for . Afghanistan ka lun bhi nahi ukhaar sakay pakistan ka ghantta bajao gay chootiay. Bhen chod USA ke 51 nahi 110 pcs hongay

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Keep spewing conspiracy theories. RT is on top spreading such rumors. Why will US try to breakup Pakistan into 3-4 pieces and what will they really gain out of it?

Only Indians have been eager to weaken or fragment Pak and tried it using their local proxies however they have no chance to succeed. Pak is united by geography, economy, people and demographics beside common ideology.