امریکا کی پی ٹی آئی کو دھمکی

jason

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
story1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Star Gazer

Re: بالآخر امریکہ نے ڈائریکٹ تحریک انصاف کو د&

Jao bahi char bahar ya jahhanam main, jao!

I hope all aid is stopped and then all drones are downed and then what will happen to the forces in Afghanistan.It is a dhamki which should be taken seriously and not for dollars.

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Drones are the biggest friends of humanity. I love them.

WatanDost

Love to see US / Iran friendship " Murg bar Amrika " sai " Haji Amrika " ka Safar.US entry in Any contry Means MESS up and Iran will feel the HEAT very soon INSHA ALLAH

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

love to see us / iran friendship " murg bar amrika " sai " haji amrika " ka safar.us entry in any contry means mess up and iran will feel the heat very soon insha allah

if this happen i think this is start of the end.......................................andhe ko andhaire me bari door ki soojhi.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Iran and Turkey United on Syrian issue,planning to make a jint Economic Corridor.China Allready bow down on at USA feet,on Air Defence Zone.
But Pakistan prooving to be the most Bold Nation or Stupid?
What is the opinion of those who blame Musharraf that he bowed down and opted political Diplomacy,How they think about Iran Khamnai really bow down or played the best stroke of decade,what I believed Musharraf did and Pakistan became worlds 11th most growing developing nation,now not even 111th.
WHAT ABOUT chINA doing wise not confronting B52 bombers or Pattey Khan wise to confront.

Fatema

Love to see US / Iran friendship " Murg bar Amrika " sai " Haji Amrika " ka Safar.US entry in Any contry Means MESS up and Iran will feel the HEAT very soon INSHA ALLAH
ایران امریکا دوستی سے پاکستان کی صحت پر تو کچھ اثر نہیں پڑے گا۔ ۔ البتہ اسرائیل اور سعودی عربیہ کے پیٹ میں بہت مروڑ اٹھ رہے ہیں۔ ۔ ۔

Fatema

پھر تو ایک آپ کے گھر پر بھی ہونا چاہیئے اگر اتنے ہی ہیومن فرینڈلی ہیں تو
(serious)

jason

The newspaper only quoted some diplomats saying and thats all.Route through iran is just guesswork of analysis but supported by emerging news also.

Annie

Just a blackmailing threat to weaken the process of PTI for stopping NATO. Now it is the test time for PTI leadership. Lets see PTI's next stance.

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)

پھر تو ایک آپ کے گھر پر بھی ہونا چاہیئے اگر اتنے ہی ہیومن فرینڈلی ہیں تو
(serious)
That is not a terrorist den. So Drones, be on. Also hit these kind of supporters too.

Fatema

That is not a terrorist den. So Drones, be on. Also hit these kind of supporters too.

You and I both know its not about terrorism, its about destroying innocent lives, how many innocent ppl have been killed in these so called target attacks. .

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)

You and I both know its not about terrorism, its about destroying innocent lives, how many innocent ppl have been killed in these so called target attacks. .
Why there are no Drone attacks in other muslim countries (Victimhood mentality) than Pak and yemen???
Put your house in order then cry foul.

Uxi Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
If the USAID stops, the people of Pakistan will help the KPK People... PTI must not worry about this 500 Million dollars... we are with Imran Khan and his ideology!!

PkRevolution

Just ignore, idiots like Mir Jaffer. Let them bark.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

I wish US throws a couple at your home and your loved ones turn into pieces only then you will realize the pain of others....

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)

I wish US throws a couple at your home and your loved ones turn into pieces only then you will realize the pain of others....
And then i must come and kill all your family members along with all your relatives and neighbours.
Drones please keep coming. Atleast to this young man's home.