امریکا نے پاکستانی وزیر خارجہ کی تھوڑی سی بھی عزت نہیں رکھی:عیسیٰ نقوی

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس یوتھیے کو شاید شاہ محمود قریشی کے منہ چبا کر باتیں بنانے کی یاد ستا رہی ہے ۔ نہ یو یوتھیے ، تمہاری پلیٹ میں چھیدو والے پیندے میں سے پتلی دال ڈال دی جائے گی ۔

Melanthus

No one respects Billo Khusri in Pakistan so why are people expecting he will get respect abroad?.Billo is still in diapers.He has not grown up yet.Making him foreign minister is an experiment which is going to be very costly.Billo is going to make a big cock up.It is just a matter of time.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس یوتھیے کو شاید شاہ محمود قریشی کے منہ چبا کر باتیں بنانے کی یاد ستا رہی ہے ۔ نہ یو یوتھیے ، تمہاری پلیٹ میں چھیدو والے پیندے میں سے پتلی دال ڈال دی جائے گی ۔
Jin ko imran kay shalwar kameez per aiteraz tha aaj woh bilawal kay collage boy dress code per khamaosh hain.

Siberite

Jin ko imran kay shalwar kameez per aiteraz tha aaj woh bilawal kay collage boy dress code per khamaosh hain.
I think you are too sentimental. Anyone who criticizes the national dress is a fool and nothing else. However, the freaken interior minister used to make jokes about Bilawal. Where do you stand on it ? Do you think it was appropriate ? Did IK ever stop this asshole saying the shit in Public about Bilawal ? No. and it shows how low the PTI leadership is .

Siberite

No one respects Billo Khusri in Pakistan so why are people expecting he will get respect abroad?.Billo is still in diapers.He has not grown up yet.Making him foreign minister is an experiment which is going to be very costly.Billo is going to make a big cock up.It is just a matter of time.
Your words show your lowness. Khursa and others words are routinely said in Imrandos jalsas and you are one of them to promote it. How could someone show you what grace is and where the PTI leadership stand on it .

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think you are too sentimental. Anyone who criticizes the national dress is a fool and nothing else. However, the freaken interior minister used to make jokes about Bilawal. Where do you stand on it ? Do you think it was appropriate ? Did IK ever stop this asshole saying the shit in Public about Bilawal ? No. and it shows how low the PTI leadership is .
Sheikh rashaid is responsible for his own words not pti, the same noon and mqm used utter BS for ppp and noon so it’s nothing new. For khan I haven’t heard any thing below the belt from him, I am not even in favor of calling bilawal billo as he is no one in pak politics.

Melanthus

Your words show your lowness. Khursa and others words are routinely said in Imrandos jalsas and you are one of them to promote it. How could someone show you what grace is and where the PTI leadership stand on it .
99% of of Pakistanis believe Billo is khusri.I am going by what the majority believes.It kid up to Billo to prove otherwise.

Siberite

Sheikh rashaid is responsible for his own words not pti, the same noon and mqm used utter BS for ppp and noon so it’s nothing new. For khan I haven’t heard any thing below the belt from him, I am not even in favor of calling bilawal billo as he is no one in pak politics.
Sheikh Rashid was not only an individual , he was an interior minister of PTI government. PTI is responsible for his statements as being an interior minister. Calling Bilawal Khusra or Billo Rani is not below the belt comments ? Did you ever hear Bilawal replied him back in his own words ? You may not like Bilawal, but name calling the opposition in Public and then not taking responsibility , as you are doing here , is always the policies of PTI and its leadership.

Siberite

99% of of Pakistanis believe Billo is khusri.I am going by what the majority believes.It kid up to Billo to prove otherwise.
You are as besharam as they. I think Bilawal should send you his med semen and his epi pictures so you stop calling him Khusra. You guys are really pathetic.

Melanthus

Sheikh Rashid was not only an individual , he was an interior minister of PTI government. PTI is responsible for his statements as being an interior minister. Calling Bilawal Khusra or Billo Rani is not below the belt comments ? Did you ever hear Bilawal replied him back in his own words ? You may not like Bilawal, but name calling the opposition in Public and then not taking responsibility , as you are doing here , is always the policies of PTI and its leadership.
Billo’s grand father ZA Bhutto started this trend.He used derogatory terms against his opponents in his speeches.People call Bilawal a khusri because he is a khusri.Call spade a spade.

Melanthus

You are as besharam as they. I think Bilawal should send you his med semen and his epi pictures so you stop calling him Khusra. You guys are really pathetic.
He has already sent it you.You are a khusri too.Come round if you want a dong in your backside.

Siberite

Billo’s grand father ZA Bhutto started this trend.He used derogatory terms against his opponents in his speeches.People call Bilawal a khusri because he is a khusri.Call spade a spade.
So, you are keeping the legend alive with your lowliness ? Is that the excuse that since his grandfather was a dog, You want to be a Khanzeer ?

Siberite

He has already sent it you.You are a khusri too.Come round if you want a dong in your backside.
Now here, you are showing your real face .. I will just pass . I just wanted to make sure how the maggots behave when place in sun .

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haha wow…who is the interior minister now and from which party and why BB threw him out from ppp?? The answer I hope give you some shame.

Siberite

Haha wow…who is the interior minister now and from which party and why BB threw him out from ppp?? The answer I hope give you some shame.
Does that absolve what Shaikh Rashid did ? You are now trying to look for putli Guli. Come to debate in a manner and don't use diversion from the question already raised. You fail to defend your own statements and now u r busy finding the excuses .

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Does that absolve what Shaikh Rashid did ? You are now trying to look for putli Guli. Come to debate in a manner and don't use diversion from the question already raised. You fail to defend your own statements and now u r busy finding the excuses .
I still stood up on my views, go and ask sheikh rashaid…why we pti will give justification on that.

taban

چھوڑ یار گندتو بلو کے سپورٹر نے ائیرپورٹ پر ہی ڈال دیا تھا اب تم خود سوچو پاگل کے بچوں نے اسے پھولوں کا جو گلدستہ دیا تھا وہ کسی چھابڑی والے سے پانچ ڈالر میں خریدا گیا تھا جس میں کچھ کارنیشن کچھ شاخیں اور چند پتے تھے دنیا اندھی تو نہیں ہے ان چیزوں کی ایک اپنی اہمیت ہوتی ہے پھر کل ملا کر پندرہ بیس لوگ تھے جو اسے لینے آئے تھے اور پھر وہ خود خنزیر کا بچہ جین پہن کر نکل آیا اور پھر سیکیورٹی والے بندے کا بیج چیک کر رہا تھا امریکن سب دیکھ رہے تھے انہوں نے بھی اسے فیڈر دے کے گرینج ولیج بھیج دیا