افتخار چوہدری اسٹیل ملز کی نجکاری نہ روکتے تو آج صورت حال مختلف ہوتی

peaceandjustice

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
چلو ماضی سے نکل آؤ اب آگے کا سوچو اور ماضی کی غلطیاں نہ دہرائیں جائیں موجودہ صورتحال کے ساتھ آگے بڑھیں۔ پاکستان اس قابل نہیں ھے کہ ماضی کو ہی پیٹا جائے۔

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
وہ کانا دجال اور نواز شریف بٹ کا پالتو خنزیری نسل کا پالتو کتا اس قوم کا سب سے بڑا مجرم ہے اصلی ہوشیار پوری کوٹھے والا پنجابی جو جعلی بلوچ بن کر بلوچوں کے حق پر ڈاکہ ڈال کر پنجابی ہوکر بلوچی کے نام پر چیف جسٹس بن کر عدالتی تباہی کر گیا

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Not only Steel Mills Sendek and hundreds of projects he poke his nose
And
Destroyed Pakistan
Like Kayani
Dealt for Abbottabad got Billions
One settled in Australia n other in Canada with his Arsalan in laws

aneeskhan

If calculated Iftikhar Ch Dharti Maan Jaisy Ho Gee
Did Choona to Pakistan for trillions
What a irony Pakistan tax payers paying salaries for no work for last 20 years.
I feel sorry about IK
Why not all culprits involved in mismanagement’s of PIA NHA PNSC KPT Port Qasim Pak Steel couldn’t brought for justice.

Spartacus

Is qoumi mujrim k peeche ashfaq pervez kayani aur chand aur generals thay jo musharaf ki nafrat mai ye kar rahay thay.

Very few times I saw on Siasat.pk that someone has used their mind and logic :)
But I will go little further " Chief justice and One General ( With some of his team ) were only puppet , this was Condoleezza rice and Pantagon who were behind these puppets .
As some of you may know that once " Chief justice disappeared for some hours while he was visiting USA , people suspected he had some high level meeting with Pantagon people . As well as just after so called lawyers movent in Pakistan which started in March 2007 , when Musharraf visited USA and met President Bush in the fall of 2007 then this was Mr.Bush who demanded Musharraf to full fill his 3 demads .

1. Set a date for election.
2.Resign from Army Chief
3.Lift the state of Emergency

And he did it , because as a Pakistan General he knew about 17th August 1988 plane crash.
Maybe he did not want the repetition of what happened on 17 August 1988 .
And he thought because he worked too god to the people of Pakistan that they will give enough votes to his political party ( PML-Q ) and on the base of these votes he will claim once more leadership of Pakistan.
But people did not give enough votes to his PML-Q and he had not other option left but to leave politics

@ CENTCOM
Am I WRONG :)

Last edited:

aneeskhan

But I will go little further " Chief justice and One General ( With some of his team ) were only puppet , this was Condoleezza rice and Pantagon who were behind these puppets .
As some of you may know that once " Chief justice disappeared for some hours while he was visiting USA , people suspected he had some high level meeting with Pantagon people . As well as just after so called lawyers movent in Pakistan which started in March 2007 , when Musharraf visited USA and met President Bush in the fall of 2007 then this was Mr.Bush who demanded Musharraf to full fill his 3 demads .

2.Resign from Army Chief

And he did it , because as a Pakistan General he knew about 17th August 1988 plane crash.
And he thought because he worked too god to the people of Pakistan that they will give enough votes to his political party ( PML-Q ) and on the base of these votes he will claim once more leadership of Pakistan.
But people did not give enough votes to his PML-Q and he had not other option left but to leave politics

@ CENTCOM
Putting all blames to USA n curtain on real culprits who agreed to work against Pakistan national interests?
Like you can say
1. Nawaz Sharif doing on behest of India n Saudia is not Traitor job?
2. Similarly Raheel Sharif going against Turkey Iran Pakistan cooperation on backing of Saudis.
3. Similarly AH openly put his weight to Indians against real atrocities against Karachites
Non of above acts are pardonable
See Musharraf he was treated as Traitor but never uttered a single word against
Pakistan
Establishment
Judges
Not a single word inspire of targeting him alone.

Spartacus

Putting all blames to USA n curtain on real culprits who agreed to work against Pakistan national interests?
Like you can say
1. Nawaz Sharif doing on behest of India n Saudia is not Traitor job?
2. Similarly Raheel Sharif going against Turkey Iran Pakistan cooperation on backing of Saudis.
3. Similarly AH openly put his weight to Indians against real atrocities against Karachites
Non of above acts are pardonable
See Musharraf he was treated as Traitor but never uttered a single word against
Pakistan
Establishment
Judges
Not a single word inspire of targeting him alone.

"East Or West Musharraf is the Best " is my own given slogan on Siasat.pk :)
Musharraf is the only one that even he is not in the Government but he fight for Pakistan on each and every platform.

naushadansari81

Councller (250+ posts)
I am 65 now and I have not seen leader like Musharaf after Ayub and Bhutto and now Imran who did something good for Pakistan. Ex-CJ Iftikhar ruined economy with his controversial judgements. It is eye opener for Judiciary not poke their nose in administrative decision government.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)

2.Resign from Army Chief

@ CENTCOM
I tend to disagree on some part only. Generals like kayani and his dogs were the biggest bastards. Dont put blame on usa if sellouts were in military. Iftikhar chodhary was launched against musharaf and benazir. One is booted out another is killed by military zardari and shareef alliance. Military zardari and shareef had a mukmuka and they still have it. IK is a chutiya who dont even know what is happening with him.