vvaqar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aap ki post ko 10,000 Like Deta hoon

e2c6159356562237cde0e35a93bf.png

نال اپنی نکی باجی وی دے انوں

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پہلے اپنے تھرڈ کلاس رویےکو دیکھ جو ہر پوسٹ میں اپنی بہن ریحام خان اور بھانجی ٹیرن وائٹ کا رونا روتے ہو۔۔۔۔۔۔ لیکن جب کوئی جواب دے تو پھر دوسروں کو غلط رویے کے طعنے دے کے چپ کرانے کی ناکام کوشش کرتے ہو۔۔۔۔۔۔
What I am trying to mention is its Khans choice , chacha didnt gv him all that baggage at gun point, I guess you should condemn maa behan. Potiyan needs education! Aur reham is your insaafi ammi not my behan!

Last edited:

bhaibarood

Dunno know what compulsions forced IK to given him ministry despite his checkered past and backstabbing of PTI???
I admire how openly you take constructive critism and try to ammend that, but see here on this thread youthia only cursing and name calling. They need training

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
What I am trying to mention is its Khans choice , chacha didnt gv him all that baggage at gun point, I guess you should condemn maa behan. Potiyan needs education! Aur reham is yout insaafi ammi not my behan!

ریحام تیری بہن اور ٹیرن وائٹ تیری بھانجی ہے اسلیے تو تیرے پیٹ میں اسکے لیے ہر وقت درد رہتا ہے۔

Awan S

Azam swati is not alone; there is lot of garbage in PTI. Swati is a bit better than PPP garbage in PTI

datruth

MPA (400+ posts)
Haroon Rashid is closely related to Zia, now its not defficult to understand what he doing and what he is at, this guy is crazy living in past as he is a hypocrate, he love hypocracy. he is so disoppointed by IK , he was dreaming a big posting for himself and many more for his recomended ones, now is only deoending on tv shows and columns, that must be more then enough for him.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dunno know what compulsions forced IK to given him ministry despite his checkered past and backstabbing of PTI???
کوئی ایک اعظم سواتی ہو تو آدمی صبر بھی کرلے یہاں تو ایک سے بڑھ کر ایک ہے

desan

President (40k+ posts)
کوئی ایک اعظم سواتی ہو تو آدمی صبر بھی کرلے یہاں تو ایک سے بڑھ کر ایک ہے

Have seen a corrupt Ogre leading a hoard of wildebeest...

Lets see what happens when an honest Lion lead a herd of corrupt sheeps.
Looks so far so good.

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Have seen a corrupt Ogre leading a hoard of wildebeest...

Lets see what happens when an honest Lion lead a herd of corrupt sheeps.
Looks so far so good.

But I think for implementation of PTIs manifesto and to bring major changes in how country is run and for better governance, you need a team of capable and hardworking ministers and I am afraid many of the present team lack these qualities

desan

President (40k+ posts)
But I think for implementation of PTIs manifesto and to bring major changes in how country is run and for better governance, you need a team of capable and hardworking ministers and I am afraid many of the present team lack these qualities

Important ministries are in relatively good hands, likes of AU, Sheryar Afridi, Hammad Azhar, Akram Durrani, etc...

Rest are just a compulsion for the parliamentary democracy.

esakhelvi

Minister (2k+ posts)
مطلب عمران خان کی دوستی میں اس باریش لونڈے نے بہت سا مال اعظم سواتی گجرانولہ سپرایشیا کے مالکوں سے کراکیا ہے ،اس لئے تو ببانگ دہل کہتا ہے کہ عمران خان مردم شناس نہیں ہے