اظہر کی سینچری اور رضوان کی ففٹی بھی پاکستان کو مشکلات سے نہ نکال سکی

Mudassar1234

MPA (400+ posts)
No consistency. Coaches happy with mediocre performances. I heard mushtaq ahmed say the bowling was not bad...after allowing 600 runs ?. With Misbah laid back style no accountability expected. mustaq, misbah, younis...seemz like lagaan part2

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ تینوں ٹیسٹ میچز نئے کھلاڑیوں کیلئے عمدہ موقع ہوسکتے تھے کہ وہ دنیا کی نمبر ون ٹیسٹ ٹیم سے کھیل کر سیکھتے مگر افسوس کہ بارہ بارہ سال پرانے ناکارہ گدھوں کو کھلا کر یہ موقع بھی گنوا دیا گیا
باولنگ میں نوجوان باولرز نے بہت کچھ سیکھا مگر بیٹنگ میں اوپنرز سمیت تمام بیٹسمین ٹیکنیکل پرابلم کا شکار ہیں جس کو دور کرنے کیلئے کسی اچھے کوچ کی اشد ضرورت ہے اظہر کو بڑے آرام سے ایل بی ڈبلیو کردیتے تھے مگر اسدفعہ ناصر حسین کی نشاندھی پر اس نے اپنا سٹائل ہلکا سا بدلا تو اسے درجنوں بار اٹیک کیا گیا مگر آوٹ نہ کرسکے بلکہ وہ ڈبل سینچری بھی کرجاتا اگر دوسرے ساتھ دیتے
اسد شفیق، فواد عالم، کی تو جگہ ہی نہیں بنتی شاید پاکستا ن میں ٹیلنٹ نہیں رہا یا سفارش کام دکھا رہی ہے
تمام بلے بازوں کی ٹیکینکل پرابلم دور کرنے بہت ضروری ہیں بال کو لیفٹ کرنا بھی آنا ضروری ہے

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Because you are a God?
All praises are to Allah almighty.
No I’m not God. But we’re you claiming to be one when you said it would be an innings defeat?
if you got your prediction wrong and mine was right so it’s okay, but don’t try to give it an evil twist like how you have just done now.

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All praises are to Allah almighty.
No I’m not God. But we’re you claiming to be one when you said it would be an innings defeat?
if you got your prediction wrong and mine was right so it’s okay, but don’t try to give it an evil twist like how you have just done now.
What an egotistical person you are. Look in mirror and tell yourself you always win. You are the best. Then kiss the mirror.
My forecast was according to the match situation. Yours was a fluke. When people like you get their fluke right they approach everyone and yell, see I told you that. See I told you that and then they dance naked.
If my prediction turned out to be correct and Pakistan had lost by an innings. I would not have bothered to write to you and said. see i was right. I keep my ego under control.
Take my one advice for free. It may be useful for you in the future.
If there is a difference of opinion and you turned out to be correct , then don't contact other parties and sing a song , "I was right and you were wrong " " I was right and you were wrong". That proves either you are mentally disturbed or you are a 7 years old child.when you win an argument then staying quiet proves your ego is under control. Only reason you contacted me because your ego reminded you to tell me that you are the best.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
What an egotistical person you are. Look in mirror and tell yourself you always win. You are the best. Then kiss the mirror.
My forecast was according to the match situation. Yours was a fluke. When people like you get their fluke right they approach everyone and yell, see I told you that. See I told you that and then they dance naked.
If my prediction turned out to be correct and Pakistan had lost by an innings. I would not have bothered to write to you and said. see i was right. I keep my ego under control.
Take my one advice for free. It may be useful for you in the future.
If there is a difference of opinion and you turned out to be correct , then don't contact other parties and sing a song , "I was right and you were wrong " " I was right and you were wrong". That proves either you are mentally disturbed or you are a 7 years old child.when you win an argument then staying quiet proves your ego is under control. Only reason you contacted me because your ego reminded you to tell me that you are the best.
You are misquoting me and talking a lot of random stuff. I wrote “Do you now see why i said match would be drawn?” This wasn’t fluke but a very calculated prediction.
The reason I contacted you was to tell you that you were not considering rain factor in your opinion.
infact I care about you and want you to do well in hence I thought of highlighting the missing crucial missing link in your prediction. But it seems you don’t want to learn anything and just talk random stuff