اسلام آباد عدالت کا پب جی گیم پر پابندی اُٹھنانے کا فیصلہ کیوں غلط ہے

Pnauman Elvy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
1000 litres petrol , 2400 cc car, 4 security guards, 1500 unit gas , treatment in private hospitals of choice, 12 lacs rupees pension for ever and ever and ever ..even if you have number of wives .....pension breakdown of Judges..........koi hay jo in maan kay lorron ko mulk nochnay say rok sakay? Itnee pension tou US, UK aur Canada main bhee naheen milti......

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
1000 litres petrol , 2400 cc car, 4 security guards, 1500 unit gas , treatment in private hospitals of choice, 12 lacs rupees pension for ever and ever and ever ..even if you have number of wives .....pension breakdown of Judges..........koi hay jo in maan kay lorron ko mulk nochnay say rok sakay? Itnee pension tou US, UK aur Canada main bhee naheen milti......
اور اسکے علاوہ بھی اوپر سے آمدنی ہو جاتی ہے...
بڑا سوہنا گزارا ہو جاتا ہے...اب اس میں کیا ... ?

ncplhc123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
When a nation is covering a game (a stupid childish thing) and the courts of the country are deciding about the childish things (like a game.....) Now we can immagine the level of the people and level of the judges and lawyers of the country....

Scholar1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When a nation is covering a game (a stupid childish thing) and the courts of the country are deciding about the childish things (like a game.....) Now we can immagine the level of the people and level of the judges and lawyers of the country....
Especially Islamabad high court and lanat athar minallah billah want to destroy pakistan.hang this bastarrd

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
There have been studies that there has been no link between violence and video games literally this has been debated over and over .. secondly gaming industry is a multi billion dollar industry and rather than making use of it we are forsaking it..

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)
THERE IS NEVER JUDGMENTS AGAINST HIGH FEES TO BE REDUCE IN SCHOOLS, COLLEGES AND FACILITIES IN INSTITUTIONS.
THESE COURTS ARE JUST TRYING THERE BEST TO KEEP YOUNG GENERATION AWAY FROM EDUCATION. SO THEY CAN JUST KEEPING PLAYING GAMES AND HAVE GOOD SLEEP.

Sn Sunny

THERE IS NEVER JUDGMENTS AGAINST HIGH FEES TO BE REDUCE IN SCHOOLS, COLLEGES AND FACILITIES IN INSTITUTIONS.
THESE COURTS ARE JUST TRYING THERE BEST TO KEEP YOUNG GENERATION AWAY FROM EDUCATION. SO THEY CAN JUST KEEPING PLAYING GAMES AND HAVE GOOD SLEEP.
Where is government??
who provide education with low fees?
why this govt so sleepy?
plz don,t said this is court duty

Sn Sunny

hahaha... you do not even have basic knowledge of the topic on which you are talking about ... chalo apka argument maan bhe lea jaye keh game addictive and negative effects hae... then why only this game all the game with same genre should be banned at the same time else this is giving advantage to other business ... then this will move further to other genre ...because you do not have measuring unit of addictiveness..other games genre are also addictive... then this should not be stopped there..then facebook and youtube (on which you are trying to become a so called intellectual) should also be banned ....bcz here you will see people discussing topics on which they have no knowledge and polluting people brains...

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Where is government??
who provide education with low fees?
why this govt so sleepy?
plz don,t said this is court duty
EDUCATION SYSTEM RUINED FROM LAST 40 YEARS WITH EVERY PASSING TIME, AND THE GOVERNMENT IS TAKING STEPS WITH TIME. BUT WHEN EVER IT STEP EVERY MAFIA GOES TO COURTS. THATS WHAT I M SAYING. I KNOW U DONT LIKE PTI. COURTS JOBS TO HANDLE CASES WHICH IS PENDING FROM YEARS, NOT TO GO AFTER PEMRA TO SAFE TV. OR PTA TO STOP BANNING GAMES.

Sn Sunny

EDUCATION SYSTEM RUINED FROM LAST 40 YEARS WITH EVERY PASSING TIME, AND THE GOVERNMENT IS TAKING STEPS WITH TIME. BUT WHEN EVER IT STEP EVERY MAFIA GOES TO COURTS. THATS WHAT I M SAYING. I KNOW U DONT LIKE PTI. COURTS JOBS TO HANDLE CASES WHICH IS PENDING FROM YEARS, NOT TO GO AFTER PEMRA TO SAFE TV. OR PTA TO STOP BANNING GAMES.
i already know what,s happening last 40 year
i don,t saw any fight from govt side for education system after they elected
where is policy for education fee from govt side?
how much TIME required for making policy for education fee ?
yes right now i don,t like pti but i like there vision and manifesto
if you talking about duty of court then they have also no right taking judgement about education fee bcz it,s govt duty not court
you know why these decision come from court bcz PTI govt is useless and un experience

Munawarkhan

Ok, so a boomer uncle has issues with one game, & is backing the PTA ban against it. The reason he is quoting, without any proof or backing is:

"the game leads to
- lack of concentration
- increase in violence
- keeps youngsters occupied
- changes behaviour with parents
- kids don't sleep at night
- addictive"

Based on this logic, things that can also cause similar behaviour & should also be banned:

• Television (because of movies & tvseries)
  • Youtube (and also other video streaming channels)
  • Cable TV ( who knows what type of movies they are showing)
  • Mobile (there are tons of games like PUBG, fortnite has bigger fan following. Also games like candy crush can also cause most of alleged actions
  • Motorcycle (lots of teen go out late night and drive crazy)
  • Novels (so many crime novels are out there )
  • Internet (because of course, its the fasad ki jad)
  • chai ka dhaba (so many late nighters and the type of discussion that happens there)
I can find atleast 200 parents, who would be willing to complain on each category. So yes, lets ban all of this.
Because its difficult to raise kids and give teach them better morale, so let PTA do this job for them.

On the other hadn't, PUBG just released competitions worth $23Million in the last 3 years and the kids from the following countries made the most money out of it. Guess what, Pakistan is not in the 70 country list that made money.

Country NamePrize Money
1.Korea, Republic of$6,135,456.62
2.China$4,443,181.33
3.United States$1,901,870.19
4.Russian Federation$1,327,333.56
5.Finland$1,093,978.35
6.Thailand$690,942.87
7.Canada$629,554.00
8.Norway$596,051.81
9.Sweden$563,925.38
10.Taiwan, Republic of China$468,590.21