اسرائیل کو آج نہیں تو کل تسلیم کرنا ہی پڑے گا، پی جے میر

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
India, Afghanistan and Iran conspire against Pakistan all the time, yet we have diplomatic relations with all of them. Sorry bro, which ever way you cut it, there is no real justification for this.
No bro, you are not getting the point across. We are talking about the illegal occupation of Palestinian land.

Wake up Pak

The following Quranic Ayats fit perfectly in today's circumstances as well.

2.190. Fight against those who fight against you in the way of God, but do not transgress, for God does not love transgressors.

2.191. Kill them whenever you confront them and drive them out from where they drove you out. (For though killing is sinful) wrongful persecution is even worse than killing. Do not fight against them near the Holy Mosque unless they fight against you; but if they fight against you kill them, for that is the reward of such unbelievers.

2.192. Then if they desist, know well that God is Ever-Forgiving, Most Compassionate.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its called geography. And if you read History. Israel was pretty happy with the land it was allocated by the UN, its the Arabs, they said no we will not give any land ( wasn't theirs to give in the first place, basically they wanted to annex Israel/Palestine into their own borders, not that they wanted to keep Palestine an independent country, thats why Syria, Jordan and Egypt all went to war with Israel seeing who could get the most amount of land.

So Israel basically said, oh yeah, then fuck you. Kicked all three of their asses and took over the whole place. If basically these greedy Arabs had STFU that time, there would an internationally recognized country called Palestine today.
The problem is we hear the history from winners but the real reason for Arabs to go to war with terrorist Israeli was Becuase they were kicking out Palestinian from their land and huge amount of refugees were going into Arab lands hence they asked arabs for help to remove the cancer called Israel but little did they knew birtish and usa were backing Israel and hence they won the war

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اللہ کی شان سارے گندے انڈے خود ہی ظاہر ہو رہے ہیں۔
یہ پیشہ ور منافق اپنی دکان کا چورن بیچتے رہتے ہیں

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
We can ask the same question to those terrorist Israel's have they not stolen enough lands how much more bloodshed do they need why only Muslim lands are so desirable to them why not western lands

This has to stop there has to be limit you cannot make a human prison which is called Palestine
Whataboutery is not going to help here.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The problem is we hear the history from winners but the real reason for Arabs to go to war with terrorist Israeli was Becuase they were kicking out Palestinian from their land and huge amount of refugees were going into Arab lands hence they asked arabs for help to remove the cancer called Israel but little did they knew birtish and usa were backing Israel and hence they won the war
I grew up in the Arab world which tells a very biased version of events, so I had to look for the truth myself as to what actually happened.

What you are describing is total fiction, the period you are talking about the jews were actually fighting the British in Palestine not the Arabs. Arabs were their secondary targets.

The British were not helping them, in fact they were fighting them. Look up King David bombing, And USA didn't help them either in the first war, in fact it put a arms embargo.

SO you need to get your history right

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
No bro, you are not getting the point across. We are talking about the illegal occupation of Palestinian land.
No I got the point very well. I've been discussing this issue with people for over 20 years now. When it comes to Pakistan, like I said we are spastic about it only because of the Muslim ummah chooran we have been sold. Like I mentioned, literal genocides have taken place in very recent history where millions have been literally been chopped down with swords and machetes and we did'nt even squeak.

And rarely do you ever hear about the other side of the story too. Like for example I don't condone such heavy handed attacks on Gaza by Israel but the other side of the story is Hamas, which has been elected by the west bank population and when ever things are quite and peaceful, these BC's send off useless rockets into Israel to stir up shit, knowing full well Israel always brings a cannon to a fist fight and this will create headlines and garner sympathy which translates to more donations from dopes like us.

My point is our diplomatic hypocrisy. We don't regularize ties with Israel solely because of the ruckus these TLP type mullahs will create domestically and our dumb awam will follow them, because for far too long we have been fed the yahoodi saazish Kool Aid

Wake up Pak

No I got the point very well. I've been discussing this issue with people for over 20 years now. When it comes to Pakistan, like I said we are spastic about it only because of the Muslim ummah chooran we have been sold. Like I mentioned, literal genocides have taken place in very recent history where millions have been literally been chopped down with swords and machetes and we did'nt even squeak.

And rarely do you ever hear about the other side of the story too. Like for example I don't condone such heavy handed attacks on Gaza by Israel but the other side of the story is Hamas, which has been elected by the west bank population and when ever things are quite and peaceful, these BC's send off useless rockets into Israel to stir up shit, knowing full well Israel always brings a cannon to a fist fight and this will create headlines and garner sympathy which translates to more donations from dopes like us.

My point is our diplomatic hypocrisy. We don't regularize ties with Israel solely because of the ruckus these TLP type mullahs will create domestically and our dumb awam will follow them, because for far too long we have been fed the yahoodi saazish Kool Aid
Well, how do you expect the armless people of Palestine to defend themselves?
When you are being cornered you do whatever is in your power or possession to defend yourself.
By recognizing Israel do you believe that they will not commit atrocities or will they leave the Palestinian land?

“Israel has a right to defend itself.”
-The seven most morally corruptible words in the lexicon of the US government.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well, how do you expect the armless people of Palestine to defend themselves?
When you are being cornered you do whatever is in your power or possession to defend yourself.
By recognizing Israel do you believe that they will not commit atrocities or will they leave the Palestinian land?

“Israel has a right to defend itself.”
-The seven most morally corruptible words in the lexicon of the US government.
Let me pose a counter question. India has illegally occupied Pakistani territory of Kashmir and junagard. it illegally occupies hyderabad, goa and many other territories. Yet we recognize India and have diplomatic ties with it.

So why this diplomatic hypocrisy?

Wake up Pak

Let me pose a counter question. India has illegally occupied Pakistani territory of Kashmir and junagard. it illegally occupies hyderabad, goa and many other territories. Yet we recognize India and have diplomatic ties with it.

So why this diplomatic hypocrisy?
You did pose this question few months ago and i did answer it.