اسرائیل کو آج نہیں تو کل تسلیم کرنا ہی پڑے گا، پی جے میر

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I agree, we as Pakistan have no issue with Israel and neither does it have any issue with us, awein hi hum falastiniyo key mamay banay huway hain.

Aur Phalastini duniya ki ek number BC qoum hai, meri poori zindagi guzar gai in key saath dealing kerte huway, sub ke sub hi ek number ke harami, dhokay baaz aur fraudiye hain.

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I agree, we as Pakistan have no issue with Israel and neither does it have any issue with us, awein hi hum falastiniyo key mamay banay huway hain.

Aur Phalastini duniya ki ek number BC qoum hai, meri poori zindagi guzar gai in key saath dealing kerte huway, sub ke sub hi ek number ke harami, dhokay baaz aur fraudiye hain.
Agree with first para but achay log bhee hain

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Agree with first para but achay log bhee hain
I have lived among them for over 40 years here in the GCC. All arabs unanimously hate them and I don't mean just the GCC countries. I mean all Arabs from Morocco to Iraq. And almost all agree what ever is happening to them at the hands Israelis they totally deserve it. They are the second more hated among the Arabs after Egyptians. In over 4 decades I have not met a single decent Palestinian.

SO I am standing by my statement.

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)

How many Decent Pakistanis have you met compared to Palestinians?

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yehe batein baqi sari dunia Pakistanion kay barey main bhi kartee hai. So should we accept the stereotyping of Pakistanis. Even if one of them is righteous we need to respect them. I have met a lot of good Palestinians in my life.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yehe batein baqi sari dunia Pakistanion kay barey main bhi kartee hai. So should we accept the stereotyping of Pakistanis. Even if one of them is righteous we need to respect them. I have met a lot of good Palestinians in my life.
No they don't. But anyways the point is regardless of if they are arseholes or not. Why does Pakistan have to act like their Uncle Bob and unnecessarily isolate it self from Israel? Specially since we have no personal quibble with Israel and neither does Israel have any quibble with Pakistan.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
How can we accept Israel while they are killing innocent civilians and have had illegally occupied their land?
Innocent civilians have been and are being killed all over the world. Have we cut off ties will all of them? Did we cut of ties and boycott Rwanda when a genocide was taking place there?