اسرائیلی وزیر اعظم نیتانیاہو کو اسٹیبلشمنٹ نے نکالا: حامیوں کا الزام

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ziada khush hony ki zaroorat nahi
"Bennett is a territorial maximalist who believes in annexing 60 percent of the West Bank, with an autonomy arrangement for the Palestinians there. He believes a two-state solution, still cherished by the Biden administration and dwindling elements of the Israeli left, would bring “disaster” on the Jewish state: “I want the world to understand that a Palestinian state means no Israeli state. That’s the equation.”

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ziada khush hony ki zaroorat nahi
"Bennett is a territorial maximalist who believes in annexing 60 percent of the West Bank, with an autonomy arrangement for the Palestinians there. He believes a two-state solution, still cherished by the Biden administration and dwindling elements of the Israeli left, would bring “disaster” on the Jewish state: “I want the world to understand that a Palestinian state means no Israeli state. That’s the equation.”
Ziada Bughaz Yehud Ki Zaroorat Nahin. Bennett is the same guy who admitted he was wrong about Abbas and signed coalition agreement with his Islamist Arab party.

Wake up Pak

Israel is the product of British colonial imperialism. Jews were only 7 percent of the population before the British occupation and now own a state called Israel. As per the Balfour Declaration, the British Empire promised to create a Jewish state in Palestine. To fulfil the promise, eviction of the native Palestinian population and implanting the Jews from all over the world was the British policy since day one of its occupation in 1917. Hence, Israel is the perfect British colonial legacy, and it pursues the same imperialistic colonial policy. The whole western world has taken the responsibility to protect the illicit child of imperialism. In imperialism, military occupation, genocide, ethnic cleansing, and stealing of assets are considered the lawful rights of the imperialist occupiers. These are the wildly cherished western values.

Wake up Pak

What a fuking bastard:

Mirza Ghulam wrote that once he put some matter in writing and placed it before the Almighty for signatures. God signed it unhesitatingly in red ink… the Almighty shook his pen and drops of ink fell on my (Mirza's) cloak (kurta). (Tiriaqul Qaloob p. 33) The Promised Messiah had a sweet tooth. He kept lumps of gur (coarse sugar) while carrying pebbles in his pocket to dry his urine. (Merajuddin Umar Qadiyani in Annexure to Braheen-e-Ahmadiya 1/67) Mirza Bashir Ahmad son of Mirza Ghulam writes in "Seeratul Mahdi" Vol. 2 that the Promised Messiah was suffering from hysteria and “Miraq“ (psychosis). With such serious mental problems, there would always be a risk of, eating the used pebble and using the lump of gur for hygiene! Masjid-e-Aqsa mentioned in the Quran is the Masjid at Qadiyan (Qadiyani Journal Alfazl August 21, 1932). Now a miracle dream of Mirza Ghulam:Mirza Ghulam prayed that a rock which rested on his head be turned into a buffalo! When he raised his head he saw that it indeed did turn into a buffalo. (Haqiqatul Mahdi p.10) And his neck remained intact. Try to make sense of this: Allah prays, fasts, awakens, and sleeps. (Albushra 2/79) Mirza Ghulam raised funds on the commitment that he would write a book spread over 50 volumes. However, he stopped the work when only 5 volumes had been done. When he was asked about the discrepancy, he reasoned that “there is a difference of only a zero

Wake up Pak

HAHAHA
Fuking bastard:

Some Samples from the "Sultanate of Pen": A letter to a London friend (translated from Urdu), "I want an English style lavatory which has a low square chair with a pot in the middle. I feel giddy when I put pressure on my feet while squatting to shit.” (Collection of letters to Hakeem Muhammad Hussain Qureshi). My enemies are jungle swine, and their women are worse than bitches! (Najmul Huda p. 10) Whoever does not believe in our triumph is clearly fond of becoming a bastard. (Anwarul Islam p. 30) People regard us as haram-eater! (Haqiqat-I-Ikhtalaf p. 50) [And how rightly!] It is a miracle from God that Mullahs accepted my divination and got stuck in my screw! (Arbaeen p. 2/21). His successors are still busy trying to get people stuck in the same screw. IV.

arifkarim

Israel is the product of British colonial imperialism. Jews were only 7 percent of the population before the British occupation and now own a state called Israel. As per the Balfour Declaration, the British Empire promised to create a Jewish state in Palestine. To fulfil the promise, eviction of the native Palestinian population and implanting the Jews from all over the world was the British policy since day one of its occupation in 1917. Hence, Israel is the perfect British colonial legacy, and it pursues the same imperialistic colonial policy. The whole western world has taken the responsibility to protect the illicit child of imperialism. In imperialism, military occupation, genocide, ethnic cleansing, and stealing of assets are considered the lawful rights of the imperialist occupiers. These are the wildly cherished western values.
Fake news by Jew hater