! ! ! اسرائیلی مسیحا : تو نے بلایا لے میں آیا

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اسرائیلی مسیحا : تو نے بلایا لے میں آیا !!!
4227315937.jpg

ابھی ٢٦ مارچ کو زایونسٹ اسرہیل وزیر صحت دعوا لعینہ کرتے فرما رہے تھے کہ

“We are praying and hoping that the Messiah will arrive before Passover, the time of our redemption. I am sure that the Messiah will come and bring us out as [God] brought us out of Egypt. Soon we will go out in freedom and the Messiah will come and redeem us from all the
troubles of the world
.”

اس پھٹکاری و دھتکاری ہوئی قوم کے وزیر صحت کی پکار پر اس کا " مسیحا= کرونا " عین پاس اوور کے آغاز سے ٦ دن قبل اس پر نزول کر گیا ہے اور اب پورا پاس اوور (٨ تا ١٦ اپریل) وزیر موصوف اس کی میزبانی کا شرف حاصل کرے گا

Netanyahu, Mossad Chief to Enter Quarantine After Health Minister Diagnosed With Coronavirus
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...r-netanyahu-mossad-chief-quarantine-1.8720108

Salazar67

Zionist Satanist are waiting for one eyed rat bastard. A K A Messiah.

Their demonic attempt will be on Al AQSA.. To built 3rd temple of Suleiman.

I hope the crusaders in West should know the consequences for this behavior.

Since they are the one's who CREATED this tiny monster in Palestine.

They Will be burnt ALIVE.. Dream on ZioNazi scum.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
RAW AGENT which messiah is this jew talking about ? me and you waiting for jesus to comeback as messiah right ?
They are probably waiting for Dajjal. Everyone is waiting on a Messiah. Christians' Jews and Muslims. Christians and Muslims are waiting for the same one each believing that their version of the story about Jesus/Eisa will be proven right when he comes.

concern_paki

its a drama, no corona at him, just try to keep the world threaten and in disguise that Israel is not involved with this biological threat

RAW AGENT

Hindu's dont know anything about Maseeh 2nd arrival, I feel sorry for your exposure in one line answer..... Dharam Bharusht ho gayo ray

that is all rubbish .
mujhe tumhare kaale jhande walon ka bhi pata hai , but that is all rubbish .

WatanDost

that is all rubbish .
mujhe tumhare kaale jhande walon ka bhi pata hai , but that is all rubbish .

Train already left the station ..... kalay jhandoon ka toe hinduoon ko apnay baap say ziada pata hay kay un jhandoon kay danday khas hiduoon ko parnay hain laiki Eesa ka dobara aana aik 3 nation subject hay jis main hindu cross question main phans jaeay ga ... google karnay say bhi poori tarha smajhna aasaan nahi. Toe aik Randian Hindu hay yeah main tujhay teeri posts ki languages say proof kar chuka hoon

RAW AGENT

Train already left the station ..... kalay jhandoon ka toe hinduoon ko apnay baap say ziada pata hay kay un jhandoon kay danday khas hiduoon ko parnay hain laiki Eesa ka dobara aana aik 3 nation subject hay jis main hindu cross question main phans jaeay ga ... google karnay say bhi poori tarha smajhna aasaan nahi. Toe aik Randian Hindu hay yeah main tujhay teeri posts ki languages say proof kar chuka hoon

you are a dumbass ,
i am on this forum from last 10 years , you are the dumbest i saw ,
any fool can get knowledge about all those rubbish if he goes through youtube show of orya maqbool jan harfe e raz , every second day that fool posts such videos and abuses the whole world . this forum is full of such rubbishful threads about qayamat and judegement day is approaching in near future . so no need to go google, youtube is sufficient many fools are predicting arrival of mahdi and isa every next day .
rahi danda of kala jhanda to woh to musamano ke pichhware me last 200 years se hum christians ne daal rakha hai ,right from middle east to afghanistan to myanmar .

WatanDost

you are a dumbass ,
i am on this forum from last 10 years , you are the dumbest i saw ,
any fool can get knowledge about all those rubbish if he goes through youtube show of orya maqbool jan harfe e raz , every second day that fool posts such videos and abuses the whole world . this forum is full of such rubbishful threads about qayamat and judegement day is approaching in near future . so no need to go google, youtube is sufficient many fools are predicting arrival of mahdi and isa every next day .
rahi danda of kala jhanda to woh to musamano ke pichhware me last 200 years se hum christians ne daal rakha hai ,right from middle east to afghanistan to myanmar .

I apologize dear n very sorry to mix you up with one fkg randian Taramasih
because of your first quote ishu maseeh one.... accept my apologies ?