اسد عمر کپتان کے یارکر پر بولڈ

سائنسدان

Senator (1k+ posts)
57114859_2322758981330907_2860430850288254976_n.jpg

ناظرین اس وقت اسد عمر کریز پر ہیں۔۔ اسد عمر بیٹنگ کررہے ہیں، اپوزیشن باؤلنگ کررہی ہے۔۔ اپوزیشن کے باقی کھلاڑی فیلڈنگ پر براجمان ہے ۔۔میڈیا کمنٹری کررہا ہے۔۔ اسد عمر کا انحصار سنگل ڈبلز پر ہے جبکہ کپتان نے پانی پلانے والے کو پیغام بھجوایا ہے کہ اسد عمر کو کہو کہ چوکے چھکے مارے لیکن اسد عمر کا انحصار مسلسل سنگل ڈبلز پر ہے۔۔ اسد عمر آؤٹ نہیں ہوپارہا،، میڈیا فرسٹریشن کا شکار ہے۔۔ ساری اپوزیشن کو قبض ہوئی ہے۔ اپوزیشن کے مین باؤلرز بار بار قبض کی وجہ سے باتھ رومز جارہے ہیں۔۔

اور ناظرین کپتان اسد عمر سے تنگ آگیا۔۔ کپتان بجائے بیٹنگ کے گیند سنبھالے باؤلنگ کرنے آگیا۔۔ کپتان کو باؤلنگ ایکشن میں دیکھ کر اپوزیشن اور میڈیا خوشی سے نہال۔۔۔ گیند کپتان کے ہاتھ میں۔۔ کپتان نے اپنے ہی کھلاڑی اسد عمر کو یارکرکرادیا۔۔ اسد عمر کپتان کے یارکر کی تاب نہ لاسکے اور کلین بولڈ۔۔۔

تماشائیوں میں تالیوں کی بجائے خاموشی چھاگئی۔۔ اپوزیشن اور میڈیا کی خوشیاں ۔۔۔ایک دوسرے کو مبارکباد۔۔ کپتان راکڈ۔۔ نیا پاکستان شاکڈ

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK has put the last nail in his political coffin. He has never had and will never have the ability to take the right decisions at the right time.

IK is a big failure when it comes to people knowledge. The day when he admits that he has made and is making bad decisions, he may start the journey of success.

Right now, IK is bogged down with his 'I KNOW EVERYTHING' thinking.

God Bless Pakistan

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No one can pressurise PM Imran Khan. I am pretty sure that IK took this decision after a long hard look at Asad Umar’s performance. If AU was not up to the job then it’s a good decision. Betterment of the country’s economy is much more important than personalities. I reckon Asad Umar didn’t do enough to control the inflation & dollar. IK should get rid of all the incompetent ministers & even chief ministers. We need competent people who can deliver for the country, that’s why we voted for the change

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
No one can pressurise PM Imran Khan. I am pretty sure that IK took this decision after a long hard look at Asad Umar’s performance. If AU was not up to the job then it’s a good decision. Betterment of the country’s economy is much more important than personalities. I reckon Asad Umar didn’t do enough to control the inflation & dollar. IK should get rid of all the incompetent ministers & even chief ministers. We need competent people who can deliver for the country, that’s why we voted for the change
khan has to get rid of all the filthy nawaz era officers.. without that he cant do anything.. sooner he realizes this the better...
its the final spell.. khan should know...

Inqalabi

Senator (1k+ posts)
IK has put the last nail in his political coffin. He has never had and will never have the ability to take the right decisions at the right time.

IK is a big failure when it comes to people knowledge. The day when he admits that he has made and is making bad decisions, he may start the journey of success.

God Bless Pakistan
Without having the ability to take the right decisions at the right time and people knowledge, the man climbed the ladder of success from Nobody in politics to Founder of a new Political Party, from no Representation in parliament to Largest Party in parliament, from not having any govt. to forming govt. in Centre and 2 Provinces, from not holding any Office even at UC level to Prime Minister of the Country

and you believe he has yet to start the journey of success

?

muhammadadeel

I told you people earlier Imran Khan has to be strict, his leninant bullshit governance has abused people all over Pakistan.

So called potians wud lie, bark, abuse. WHy not on your own faces for u never consider honest criticism. Lanat allal potians.

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tariq bajwa the main facilitator of shareef family and facilitated them in money laundering is still on his position whereas asad umar has to resign.
Imran khan face looks like a hit wicket

Awan S

khan has to get rid of all the filthy nawaz era officers.. without that he cant do anything.. sooner he realizes this the better...
its the final spell.. khan should know...
Recently Khan brought all officers of Shahbaz Sharif era on key bureaucratic position. This is to admit that Shahbaz had a better eye to bring able persons on key positions.

bhaibarood

God Bless Pakistan
my message to Powderi Niazi

mhafeez

اسد عمر کو آوٹ کرنے کے بعد تحریک انصاف نے اپنی نئی کھلاڑی میدان میں اتاری ہے