اسد عمر، آپ بھی! حبیب اکرم

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
24650_40028423.jpg

https://dunya.com.pk/index.php/author/habib-akram/2018-09-26/24650/40028423

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
I am overseas Pakistan and not liable to submit tax return in Pakistan. Does it mean I shouldn’t be able to buy a car for my dad or buy property. My only investment in Pakistan is buying property and that is what my friends do.

Secondly tax return is Pakistan is super complicated. They should make is as simple as here in the UK.

Wake Up Pakistan

HABIB SAHIB MUAF KAR DOU

BAS KAROO

KUO LOGO KO GUMRAH KAR RAHAY HAIN

ITS GOOD FOR OVERSEAS PAKISTANI TO BUY PROPERTY IN PAKISTAN

BUT I THINK ITS HONEY TRAP FOR NON-FILLERS. THEY WILL BUY PROPERTY AND GET TRAPPED

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Habib Akram kay iss article say pata chalta hai keh iss ko economy aur Finance ka kuch pata nahin, per column likhna bhi majboori hai... Dunya mein kaheen bhi non filer per aisi pabandi nahin lagayee jaati jaisi Pakistan mein theen.. ager aap non filer ko Pakistan mein invest kernay say roktay hain tao money laundering zyda ho jaye gi.. detail tao buhat byan ki ja sakti hai per Patwarion nay kaun sa maan jana hai

2hopeful

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This column belongs to Tax Evaders, and government has granted permission to Non filers to purchase properties and vehicles.
Once a non filer buys a car or property it should be reported by seller to FBR by law. FBR should ask him to explain his/her source of income and satisfy themselves. If not prosecute the person is this too simple solution

MainBaghiHon

Minister (2k+ posts)
As it is an agricultural country and in rural area agriculturist are least bother to open account in Banks. Make transaction in cash, as it is a Halal, and by making transaction through bank is Haram. How come you make tax filer with such mentality.

webnise

MPA (400+ posts)
This policy is not yet finalised and as per latest comment from Asad Umar, there will be special measures for overseas non-filer while domestic non-filer policy will still be kept.

Asad Umer said that the government would certainly look forward to extending more incentives to filer and discourage non-filers therefore, this issue was being addressed by devising some kind of special measures to accommodate and facilitate non-residents/ overseas Pakistanis only.

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Business/458854-FM-KCCI-delegation-restore-FTR-back-status-budget

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
صحافی برادری ہر چیز پر تنقید کو اپنے نمبر بڑھانے کیلئے استعمال کرتی ہے - ملک کو درپیش اصل مسائل پر بات کرنے کی توفیق انہیں کم ہی نصیب ہوتی ہے

desan

President (40k+ posts)
HABIB SAHIB MUAF KAR DOU

BAS KAROO

KUO LOGO KO GUMRAH KAR RAHAY HAIN

ITS GOOD FOR OVERSEAS PAKISTANI TO BUY PROPERTY IN PAKISTAN

BUT I THINK ITS HONEY TRAP FOR NON-FILLERS. THEY WILL BUY PROPERTY AND GET TRAPPED

That's exactly what he is paid for...

Geo, DAWN and Dunya have completely lost it ever since last elections.

While no one watches Capital TV, GNN and Express.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
This policy is not yet finalised and as per latest comment from Asad Umar, there will be special measures for overseas non-filer while domestic non-filer policy will still be kept.

Asad Umer said that the government would certainly look forward to extending more incentives to filer and discourage non-filers therefore, this issue was being addressed by devising some kind of special measures to accommodate and facilitate non-residents/ overseas Pakistanis only.

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Business/458854-FM-KCCI-delegation-restore-FTR-back-status-budget

Don't see any problem with this policy even if it is for domestic buyers...

These people could potentially be tagged for future investigation if they end up buying expensive goods.

It is still faaaar better to tax their expensive purchases at a much higher rate than let them whiten their money by paying a measly 1% of their loot.

I am a filer and i also have same feelings as HA.overseas pakistanis should be facilitated coz they provide a lot of revenue for Pakistan but it does not mean that we(filer of tax) r fools and paying taxes.

scholar

اس خبیث اکرم سے بڑا کنجر میں نے آج تک نہیں دیکھا جس کا وزیر اعظم آج بھی ٹوپی وڈ ایکٹر نواز سانپ شریف ہی ہے ۔۔

میں اور میری پوری پاکستانی قوم اس گندے انڈے پر یکجا ہو کر ایک عدد لعنت بھیجیں اور ٹکا کے ایک (آ تھو) تیرے پر منہ کہتے ہوئے پھینکیں