3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بہوں ودیا پھنک لبئی اے ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔

گویا تحقیقاتی اداروں کو لوھاروں کی شلواروں کے ناڑے کا سِرا ہاتھ آ گیا
بس کھینچو، اور پورے ٹبّر کی شلواریں زمین پر۔ ۔

Last edited:

Insaaf4Tyrain

He'll be handing over all videos within 1 hours. ? another setback for patwaris. Together all these judges going to teach a lesson to Maryam Qatari.
Noon league has nothing to do with him the videos were made in early 2001 or 2003 as per Arshad Malik affidavit. But from my sources I heard PPP bought it early when there was a case in Yousaf Raza Gillani sons in multan

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
what about Nab chair man Javed Iqbal case, why not arrest lady who made that video...
That case was also very sensitive, even more
This is called double standard....

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
what about Nab chair man Javed Iqbal case, why not arrest lady who made that video...
That case was also very sensitive, even more
This is called double standard....
She is also facing case in accountability court, trial began last month. Her husband is still in custody!

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Really Patwari Bhai....if noon league has nothing to do with the videos, how come they got the possession of them which they then used to blackmail the NAB judge?? They may not have made the video but they certainly paid someone to get it and then used it for their advantage or at least tried to. Unfortunately our sicilian mafia is mostly made up of criminals that are not too bright. I am actually surprised why this family was not convicted earlier when they were caught buying judge to convict BB. But anyhow my friend...just like before Maryam single-handedly has now ensured total demise of not just the Shareefs but all of the noon party.

Noon league has nothing to do with him the videos were made in early 2001 or 2003 as per Arshad Malik affidavit. But from my sources I heard PPP bought it early when there was a case in Yousaf Raza Gillani sons in multan

Cape Kahloon

Dekho yeh kutay ka bacha ab chal kessy raha ha.
Nasir janjuha meryam ke ghod main chupa hu ga, jati umrha per chapa maro.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Really Patwari Bhai....if noon league has nothing to do with the videos, how come they got the possession of them which they then used to blackmail the NAB judge?? They may not have made the video but they certainly paid someone to get it and then used it for their advantage or at least tried to. Unfortunately our sicilian mafia is mostly made up of criminals that are not too bright. I am actually surprised why this family was not convicted earlier when they were caught buying judge to convict BB. But anyhow my friend...just like before Maryam single-handedly has now ensured total demise of not just the Shareefs but all of the noon party.
How do you know we have possession of the video ? Are you assuming it ?

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
She is also facing case in accountability court, trial began last month. Her husband is still in custody!

That one is under old case not any new case, she threatened to show more video clip, all Tv channels and other institution are silent for this case.

Atif_Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
pic_1563353936.jpg

FIA arrested Mian Tariq, and recovered video files ...

Now race is on ... who will unearth the MULTAN LEAKS videos

And news is 8 big politicians and count less govt personnel need to worry about this ...

Let's see who will be the next Jullian Assange in Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
FIA arrested Mian Tariq, and recovered video files ...

Now race is on ... who will unearth the MULTAN LEAKS videos

And news is 8 big politicians and count less govt personnel need to worry about this ...

Let's see who will be the next Jullian Assange in Pakistan
Is this news verified ?