اب یہ پٹواری مرتضیٰ سولنگی کیا کیہ رہا ہے - توبہ توبہ

Multani Malang

Councller (250+ posts)

i request

All the youthias and Patwaries

Guys rather wasting time in each other's parties black hols and dragging their personal life into public every time.

Let's talk about the policies, advancement in economic growth.

let's use this forum to bring some improvement, please

You want to make them unemploy ?

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
اور اس بارے میں میری تجویز یہ ہو گی اگر کوئی لیڈر ایک کام کر دے تو عوام اس کو ساری زندگی دعائیں دے گی

عوام سب سے زیادہ ذلیل سرکاری دفتروں میں ہوتی ھے، کوئی بھی کام ذلیل کئے اور رشوت لئے بغیر نئیں ہوتا، اس لئے اگر کوئی اللہ کا بندہ تمام سروسز آن لائن کر دے تاکہ عوام کا کسی سرکاری نوکر سے واسطہ پڑے بغیر ہی سارے کام ہو جائیں تو اس کی ذلالت اور رشوت سے بچت ہو جائے گی اور سرکاری نوکروں کی پرفارمنس بھی بہتر ہو گی
yes, you are very right I agree with you once you are stuck up in a govt office you can't go with it until you start oiling the wheels.
The online system helps a lot if the person sitting behind the system is honest and willing to work. For eg FBR system is 100% online and I am stuck with FBR refunds for the last 3 years.
to get the speed money they rejected the online refund claim and asked to file it manually. I registered a complaint on the citizen portal it is tucked there.

2nd I tried to bring some FDI to Pakistan from 2018 onward I did everything to go through a ruler employment-based project, which could employ 10 lac direct ruler unskilled females along with their children. and could create 17.5 billion rupees revenue in the remote-based economy. The company I wanted to shift his business from china to Pakistan, Two years later they started relocating some of their business to INDIA within 6 months all the work was completed and ready to move in. On my side two times Schudel met with the secretary of industry Punjab post ponded on last day.

Aristo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jab koi baat nahi milti os ke ghuzari zindagi main say dhoondh dhoondh kar cheezain samnay latay hain oey Bagairto os nay kabhi yeh claim nahi kiya k wo bari paak baazi ke zindagi ghuzarta raha hai wo kehta hai ALLAH na ab hidiyat de hai to seedha rastay pay ab wali zindagi main say samnay lao agar lana hai to

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
چھوڑ پرے - ریسرچ کر منشی ریسرچ
Research siraf Maryam Kar rahi hai aaj kal...on fake videos ....as I said, just a matter of time till shit hits the fan for her.
And don't tell me Maryam is nothing to you. Can't have it both ways.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran khan whole career is will be said in 2023 will be New bottle but the bear is same as old. New the bottle is new but the taste is worse than the old one.
How the heck did they get a whole bear into the bottle? Was it a really small bear or a really large bottle? Please post pic?

zaheer2003

‘Universities should research disastrous effects that western culture has on family life’: PM Khan​

عمرانیو اب یہ والی ریسرچ کروانے والے سے انڈے، کٹے، مج سے زیادہ کون سے انقلابی اقدام کو توقع کرتے تھے تم
مزے آنے شروع ہوۓ ہیں اب اس کی لیڈری کے ؟؟؟

Listen to ur Ami's boyfriend :

https://twitter.com/x/status/1466414291960147979

surfer

have you heard about the cottage industry?

Yes, and we should be trying to stop child labour. There are plenty charities who are working on taking children out of work and into schools.

Instead here you are proudly telling us you were planning to use child labour to fill your own bank account. Shameful!

Faraqlit

Senator (1k+ posts)
Patwaris baji also love west culture as she did test drive in garage with a security guard.

Faraqlit

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please don’t mention Zeenat Aman or Seeta otherwise BHAI Maneka would be very upset ?
regarding family values
Safdar or garage wali larki ko bhi add karo lo or baji say porch lay na. Warna harm mall na Mila to Bachay halal kaam karain Gay

Shazi ji

Safdar or garage wali larki ko bhi add karo lo or baji say porch lay na. Warna harm mall na Mila to Bachay halal kaam karain Gay
Theek ha janaab that means both are bad not only one ,,, so we shd condemn any wrongdoing rather than protecting one and mud slinging on the other one ??

Shazi ji

کیوں چاہتے ہیں کہ کوئی ایک کہانی سنائے

ایک سیکیورٹی گارڈ جس نے ایک کم عمر لڑکی کو اغوا کیا، اس کے ساتھ زیادتی کی پھر وہ حاملہ ہوگئی۔

لڑکی کے والد وزیر اعظم تھے،
جب اس نے سنا
وہ اتنا خوش تھا کہ اس نے سیکیورٹی گارڈ کو بہت سے سیاسی تحائف سے نواز
ا
ہمارے ہاں ایسے کئی بوڑھے لوگ ہیں جنہوں نے رنگین زندگی گزارنے کے بعد چہرے پر نہیں تو پیٹ میں داڑھی اگا لی۔ جن کی نظر ہمسائے میں رہنے والے بھوکے بچوں پر نہیں لیکن عورت کے وجود سے پیدا ہونے والے فسادات پر ضرور رہتی ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1466427437978468363

??کچھ حرامی اب بھی باز نہیں آ رہے

images

images

images

images

images

images

What were the days when Nawas Shareef used to spend last 10 days of Ramadan in Saudi Arabia along with family on personal expenses when was in power.
Also he used to offer iPhone to Kim barker to teach her Islam?

Never saw such blatant and shameless political alignment of the media as we are witnessing now. And the fact that patwaris are reposting them is evidence to the fact that pmln is an inherently blackmailing party. It's only a matter of time before shit hits the fan for pmln

چھوڑ پرے - ریسرچ کر منشی ریسرچ

Haraam kor patwari what about this MARyam scandel

پٹواریوں کو پہلے شہباز شریف کی تنظیم سازی ، مریم کے گیراج اور کم بار کر کی کتاب پر ریسرچ کرنی چاہیے اور ہاں زبیر کی ننگی ویڈیو پر بھی ۔

مریم کے کہنے پر میاں عامر محمود نے پہنچا دیا ھے?

i request

All the youthias and Patwaries

Guys rather wasting time in each other's parties black hols and dragging their personal life into public every time.

Let's talk about the policies, advancement in economic growth.

let's use this forum to bring some improvement, please

iu

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہمارے ہاں ایسے کئی بوڑھے لوگ ہیں جنہوں نے رنگین زندگی گزارنے کے بعد چہرے پر نہیں تو پیٹ میں داڑھی اگا لی۔ جن کی نظر ہمسائے میں رہنے والے بھوکے بچوں پر نہیں لیکن عورت کے وجود سے پیدا ہونے والے فسادات پر ضرور رہتی ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1466427437978468363
تو پھر اِس خو شی میں اِس بد بُودار مجاور کی رات کی جِگ جِگ والی دعوت پکّی ؟؟؟؟
???