ابو بنا کر بہت دیکھ لیے، سونیا صدف کو امی بنا کر دیکھتی ہوں، مریم نواز

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Proper forum…..let me guess…..banana courts of Pakistan. Sorry sir, not interested.
Courts are not proper forum but the relevant minister through ACs superiors. As a Manager, I never try to bypass my manager and expected the same in return. Whenever I did something good, my manager appreciated it openly in front of others but whenever I made a mistake he had a private one on one meeting with me. Firdouse Ashiq is still working on Shahbaz Shareef where being CM, he could make decisions for SHO of a Police Station.

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Courts are not proper forum but the relevant minister through ACs superiors. As a Manager, I never try to bypass my manager and expected the same in return. Whenever I did something good, my manager appreciated it openly in front of others but whenever I made a mistake he had a private one on one meeting with me. Firdouse Ashiq is still working on Shahbaz Shareef where being CM, he could make decisions for SHO of a Police Station.
For your enlightenment, there exists no forum in Pakistan to render ones grievance against a bureaucrat. At best, you can tender a complaint to the immediate higher up, who will have a stock pile of such grievances against him as well. In Pakistan there exists no functional forum against any elite.

Okara

For your enlightenment, there exists no forum in Pakistan to render ones grievance against a bureaucrat. At best, you can tender a complaint to the immediate higher up, who will have a stock pile of such grievances against him as well. In Pakistan there exists no functional forum against any elite.
I completely agree with you and that's why we brought PTI in power to bring some process in place. The first six months of PTI in Power in KPK made a progress which is not even close to remaining last and current term rather trying to revert their decisions.
One of the best thing PTI did in KPK was its Ehtesab Commission which was destroyed by Khattak when he saw one of his own minister Mr Afridi was arrested on corruption.

The Sane

I completely agree with you and that's why we brought PTI in power to bring some process in place. The first six months of PTI in Power in KPK made a progress which is not even close to remaining last and current term rather trying to revert their decisions.
One of the best thing PTI did in KPK was its Ehtesab Commission which was destroyed by Khattak when he saw one of his own minister Mr Afridi was arrested on corruption.
Janab, paracetamol doesn’t cure cancer. It’s time for radically invasive surgery.

Okara

Janab, paracetamol doesn’t cure cancer. It’s time for radically invasive surgery.
I completely agree with you but our leader PMIK is using paracetamol like Ali Muhammad Khan kind of ministers who will tweet Ahadidth and Ayah on daily bases but their performance as a Minister is Zero. On top in private life they are friend of people like Ahsan Iqbal and not ashamed on such friendship.

The Sane

I completely agree with you but our leader PMIK is using paracetamol like Ali Muhammad Khan kind of ministers who will tweet Ahadidth and Ayah on daily bases but their performance as a Minister is Zero. On top in private life they are friend of people like Ahsan Iqbal and not ashamed on such friendship.
No, what you are proposing is Paracetamol. Nevertheless, any radical measure taken by IK will be neutralized by the banana courts. I have no hope.

Okara

No, what you are proposing is Paracetamol. Nevertheless, any radical measure taken by IK will be neutralized by the banana courts. I have no hope.
Alhamdu Lillah our Judges are the best Muslims of Pakistan and are allowed to go any extent to protect corrupt criminals. Insha Allah we will be soon 128/128 ranked on justice. BTW Ehteshab Commission of KPK was not dissolved by courts but Khattak's government.

The Sane

Alhamdu Lillah our Judges are the best Muslims of Pakistan and are allowed to go any extent to protect corrupt criminals. Insha Allah we will be soon 128/128 ranked on justice. BTW Ehteshab Commission of KPK was not dissolved by courts but Khattak's government.
Agreed, but that’s one of the reasons Khattak is no more the CM.

peaceandjustice

فردوس عاشق اعوان ایک عوامی لیڈر ھے اور بہت قابل خاتون ہیں سول حکومت عوام کو جواب دے تمام پاکستان میں زیادہ تر بیوروکریٹسں سرکاری ملازمین آفیسرز اپنے آپ کو فرعون سمجھتے ہیں جن میں زیادہ تر ججز بھی شاملِ ہیں اور یہ تمام سرکاری ملازمین آفیسرز رینک کے لوگ اپنے آپ کو کیسی سول حکومت کو جوابدہ نہیں سمجھتے اور بیوروکریسی کو کرپٹ عدلیہ کی مکمل پشت پناہی حاصل ھے جس کی وجہ سے انصاف عام عوام کی پہنچ سے دور ہوتا جا رہا ھے اور عدلیہ کے ساتھ ساتھ بیوروکریٹس آفسر شاہی نے بھی پاکستان کو آپنے باپ کی جاگیر بنایا ہؤا ھے گورنمنٹ کے پاس کوئی اختیار نہیں ھے کہ ان آفسر شاہی کو سزائیں دے سکیں اور اس آفسر شاہی بیوروکریسی پر کرپٹ ججوں کی پشت پناہی حاصل ھے اور ان تمام کرپٹ مافیاز کو عدالتوں سے فوراً ریلیف بھی مل جاتا ھے جس کی وجہ سے گڈ گورننس لانے کے لئے حکومت کو مشکلات کا سامنا ھے لہٰذا تمام سرکاری ملازمین سے کام لینے کے لیے حکومتی اختیارات کو بڑھانا ہوگا ووٹوں کی طاقت سے آنے والی حکومت ملک کے تمام معاملات میں عوام کو جوابدہ ھے۔