ابن صفی کے جمہوریت کے بارے میں خیالات

ابن صفی کے جمہوریت کے بارے میں خیالات

اگر آپ اسلامی نقطہ نظر سے پوچھیں تو اسلام میں جمہوریت جیسی کسی شے کی گنجایش نہیں. اسلام تو الله کی ڈکٹیٹرشپ کا نام ہے. جمہوریت میں دھارے کے ساتھ بہنا پڑتا ہے جبکے اسلام دھارے پر چڑھنے کو کہتے ہیں. اسلامی مملکت کے لئے صرف ایک ایماندار فرد کی حکومت کافی ہے کہ وہ ایماندار فرد اپنے احکامات نہیں بلکے قرانی احکامات ہم سے منواتا ہے لہٰذا اسلام اور جمہوریت کو اجماع ضدیں سمجھئے. یہی وجہ ہے کہ ہمارے ہاں جمہوری نظام پنپ نہیں سکا. وجہ صاف ظاہر ہے کہ مسلمانوں کے مزاج سے مطابقت نہیں رکھتا. یھاں جمہوریت کے علمبرداروں کو بھی ڈکٹیٹر بننا پڑا ہے اور بلآخر یہی چیز انکے زوال کی وجہ بنی کہ زبان پر تو جمہوریت کا نعرہ ہوتا تھا لیکن کرتوت ڈکٹیٹروں سے بھی بدتر.

پھر جمہوریت کی سب سے بڑی خامی یہ ہے کہ اس میں ووٹ گنے جاتے ہیں بقول اقبال بندوں کو پرکھا نہیں جاتا. جو چاہے دولت کے بل بوتے پر بحثیت امیدوار کھڑا ہو کر منتخب ہو جائے. غور کرنے کی بات ہے کہ دفتر کی کلرکی کے لئے تو آپکو فرسٹ کلاس گریجویٹ چاہیے لیکن قوم کی باگ ڈور لٹھ قسم کے افراد کے ہاتھ میں دے دی جاتی ہے. شیخ مرغی سپلائر انگوٹھا چھاپ تو قومی اسمبلی میں پہنچ کر قانون سازی فرمائیں اور سیکنڈ کلاس گریجویٹ کو چپڑاسی بنانے کے لائق بھی نا سمجھا جائے. ہے سمجھ میں آنے والی بات؟

لاحول ولا قوت
نوٹ: یہ تحریر ١٩٧٩ میں لکھی گیی

Last edited by a moderator:

sadani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Actually this is true... I have read it ...its part of "paish-rus" of Ibn-e-Safi Novel .....

But the question is again how to "SELECT/ELECT" such person who can lead the nation as per ALLAH will.

For Ahl-e-Tashee its very simple, "Inheritance based Immat" , but for Sunnis, the process is still open....

In my personal opinion, The presidential system with direct election of President is quite near to islamic system....

But certainly west minister style democratic rule where people are elected in their constituencies and than they choose their leader is not a viable option in Pakistan...

Its sad that in Pakistan its a taboo to talk about a new governance system (Presidential) , people think present parliamentary system as a holy system and constitution and thus do not want to oppose it...

If any Military dictator wants to really change the system, he should demolish this parliamentary system and start a new DIRECT PRESIDENTIAL SYSTEM.

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Actually this is true... I have read it ...its part of "paish-rus" of Ibn-e-Safi Novel .....

But the question is again how to "SELECT/ELECT" such person who can lead the nation as per ALLAH will.

For Ahl-e-Tashee its very simple, "Inheritance based Immat" , but for Sunnis, the process is still open....

In my personal opinion, The presidential system with direct election of President is quite near to islamic system....

But certainly west minister style democratic rule where people are elected in their constituencies and than they choose their leader is not a viable option in Pakistan...

Its sad that in Pakistan its a taboo to talk about a new governance system (Presidential) , people think present parliamentary system as a holy system and constitution and thus do not want to oppose it...

If any Military dictator wants to really change the system, he should demolish this parliamentary system and start a new DIRECT PRESIDENTIAL SYSTEM.

agar pakistan me presidential system a b gaya to kia hojayega
lets suppose nawar shareef ne jeet lia to wahi apne khandani moosheer ruk lega
hamare jese 3rd world country me improvement ki bht ziada capacity he..koi b system sahi tor pe implement hoga to
deliver karega
jab system ki capacity khatam hojayega tabi dusre ke bare me sochna or behis karna parega
abi in logo ke sat bestest system b fail he

greenstar

MPA (400+ posts)
Same old debate. And quoting Allama Iqbal to criticize democracy is hypocritical because Allama Iqbal expressed his utter disdain for dictatorship, monarchy and monasticism.

If you do not want democracy, fine. Then you will have to face many tragedies like Karbala where civil wars and internal strife will be the order of the day. And someone like Mullah Omer might rise.

If this is the what u think the Quaid e Azam wanted for Pakistan, then its your choice.

Last edited:

greenstar

MPA (400+ posts)
agar pakistan me presidential system a b gaya to kia hojayega
lets suppose nawar shareef ne jeet lia to wahi apne khandani moosheer ruk lega
hamare jese 3rd world country me improvement ki bht ziada capacity he..koi b system sahi tor pe implement hoga to
deliver karega
jab system ki capacity khatam hojayega tabi dusre ke bare me sochna or behis karna parega
abi in logo ke sat bestest system b fail he

The issue is did dictatorship solve the problem? Gen Ayub created Bhutto and many other cruel fuedals like Nawab of Kalabagh and his dynasty. Gen Zia created the house of shareefs and the chaudrys of gujrats and many others. Gen Musharraf supported MQM and made them a mafia.

Not a single one of them paid attention to improving judiciary, bureaucracy, police, free housing, free education and other amenities. The result is Pakistan has one of the lowest Human development index in the world.

Yeah, we cant say that the presidential system will eliminate all evils from society but as compared to the current parliamentary system, it would be far better to have that system in Pakistan.

ashraf4531

MPA (400+ posts)
ایک ایماندار فرد کی حکومت کافی ہے

Aur uss Imaandaar shakhs ko kaise dhonda jaaye? kuch logoon ki nazar mein Zardari imaandaar hai aur kuch ki nazar mein Nawaz Sharif