آسٹریلیا پہلی بار ٹی ٹوئنٹی کرکٹ کا چیمپئن بن گیا

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
England is ODI Champion, New Zealand is Test Series Champion and Australia is T20 Champion. When you realize that each of them is an English speaking White nation. Their possible attitude towards Asian and African teams right now ⬇️ ???

0d9d98b544e27e30194e2c6086f10a62.jpg

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not really, shaheen bowled extremely bad,
Instead of using his power to get a wicket, if he used his brain and tried to contain runs then the result would be different.
I think you forgot that he’s Pathan and future damad of another brainless.?

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not really, shaheen bowled extremely bad,
Instead of using his power to get a wicket, if he used his brain and tried to contain runs then the result would be different.
Hassan Ali's dropping catch, Shaheen's Loose bowling and Hafeez's one over, all three were reasons for defeat

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
It was the first time I was supporting ausies against any time except india.

And the reason was NZ disgracefully quiting pak tour.

Had they won, they might have believed that quiting Pk tour helped them with additional practice in the UAE by playing IPL instead.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hassan Ali's dropping catch, Shaheen's Loose bowling and Hafeez's one over, all three were reasons for defeat
4th our strike rate in power play and 1st 10 overs were too slow, I don’t think it’s a good Strategy in T20 to save your wickets, NZ did the same yesterday and failed to score reasonable runs. I believe in UAE one need 200+ for batting first.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
4th our strike rate in power play and 1st 10 overs were too slow, I don’t think it’s a good Strategy in T20 to save your wickets, NZ did the same yesterday and failed to score reasonable runs. I believe in UAE one need 200+ for batting first.
Agreed, but you know how it is with Pakistani team ager Babar aur Rizwan score na kerain wicket ruk kay 100 pay sari team book ho

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agreed, but you know how it is with Pakistani team ager Babar aur Rizwan score na kerain wicket ruk kay 100 pay sari team book ho
Hamay mentally strong hona hai, finch semi aur final dono mai jaldi out ho gaya tha. One thing I noticed is Australia ka apna aggressive style hai batting ka, kisi time india ka bhi hota tha 300-350 was normal for them. Pak kay batsman achay hain but pressure mai pata nahi kyun aajatay h??