آج عمران خان کو باجوے سے سوٹیاں پڑنی ہیں

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Seems like Raja is talking from experience. Once upon a time, entire Sharif family was holed up in suroor palace.
آج سعودی سفیر کی جنرل باجوہ سے ملاقات ہوئی
آج باجوے نے اپنی سوٹی سے عمران خان کی چمب اتارنی ہے

Ambassador of Saudi Arabia meets COAS Bajwa

Nawaf Saeed Al-Malkiy, Ambassador of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) called on General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS).

Matters of mutual interest, regional security situation and bilateral defence relations between the two brotherly countries were discussed during the meeting.

Ignoring your whimsical post for a second, can you tell me if PTI govts stance is correct or not? Hasnt the OIC always ignored Kashmir? Isnt it time someone stood up?

I dont believe the remarks by SMQ would make any dent in Saudi Pak relations, because they do not rely on individual issues, and the opposition can have an immature field day with it. But something needs to change in the OICs approach.

abdlsy

1st: Yootias should keep this in mind that Saudis are the employer of our Army Chief

2nd: Yootias should keep in mind that their Crackhead is an employee of Army Chief

having said that..........

If there is one country that has always supported Pakistan and its people then that country is United Kingdom of Saudia.

Just count how many times Saudia has given Free Oil in last 70 years......how many barrel and how many dollars worth ?

And this was the exact reason that even Crackhead offered himself as Chauffeur for MBS
driver_021919054847.jpg

We are so broke that this man is thanking a no name Emirati for a mere 1 Karor spent on Pakistanis because his Pakistani Embassy did not have money

https://twitter.com/x/status/1292743990287138816
I have a feeling that Crackhead did this after getting ridiculed for his "Kashmir Map" notanki

I also have a feeling that now he openly wants Army to kick him out....so he can continue to claim his ever lasting "sainthood'
Tum crack head hoe. Itni BS in your fking comment that it smells like sht pupoo

1st: Yootias should keep this in mind that Saudis are the employer of our Army Chief

2nd: Yootias should keep in mind that their Crackhead is an employee of Army Chief

having said that..........

If there is one country that has always supported Pakistan and its people then that country is United Kingdom of Saudia.

Just count how many times Saudia has given Free Oil in last 70 years......how many barrel and how many dollars worth ?

And this was the exact reason that even Crackhead offered himself as Chauffeur for MBS
driver_021919054847.jpg

We are so broke that this man is thanking a no name Emirati for a mere 1 Karor spent on Pakistanis because his Pakistani Embassy did not have money

https://twitter.com/x/status/1292743990287138816
I have a feeling that Crackhead did this after getting ridiculed for his "Kashmir Map" notanki

I also have a feeling that now he openly wants Army to kick him out....so he can continue to claim his ever lasting "sainthood'
People like you make no sense. Saudi relationship is a two way street. We provided security & surety for them. They did not give us anything for free. They are a branch of US GOVT & Zionists to keep us in check. Who you kidding? They single handedly helped Israel to wipeout Palestine. You sound like a mouthpiece of vested interests.

Okara NA147

Voter (50+ posts)
It is misuse of freedom of expression. Head of State is like fatherly figure and deserves respect. Criticise, not Abuse.

Information for Illiterates:
SMQ statement must have come after lengthy deliberations and consensus.

Warning:
Western Media groups especially BBC already started Hybrid Warfare Against Pakistan (Just check how BBC Urdu reported Maraym Sfader's incident today).

SIASAT.PK is not different-$$$$$$.
Should understand how
institutions are being abused on this platform.

RajaRawal111

Seems like Raja is talking from experience. Once upon a time, entire Sharif family was holed up in suroor palace.

Ignoring your whimsical post for a second, can you tell me if PTI govts stance is correct or not? Hasnt the OIC always ignored Kashmir? Isnt it time someone stood up?

I dont believe the remarks by SMQ would make any dent in Saudi Pak relations, because they do not rely on individual issues, and the opposition can have an immature field day with it. But something needs to change in the OICs approach.
Oo Praa merey. Let me talk to you seriously setting aside the trolling for a minute.

On subject of kashmir, this army has engaged India on the gorilla war using the Jihadi Tanzeems for ages. Then came the shift it its policies during Musharaf time, and these tanzeems were pulled back, but not dismantled. The unemployment started hurting them so they attempted on Musharaf, and then started the any state things inside the country. Now Army had to kill them so they did with Zarb-e-Azab and Rad-ul-Fasaad.
So there you go --- no fear left in India and they took steps to permanently capture it. They know that full-fledged war to the extent that Kashmir will be liberated by force is never possible.
Now this frustration was not in IK. He is not even capable to think to that extent. The frustration that came our of Qureshi's Mouth was actually of the Army. IK is stupid enough to speak without thinking by Qureshi is not.
So Saudis sent message directly to the real rulers. in couple of days, real rulers will give will imply to the message. The qurbani ka baqra will be IK.
Ab bechara jaaey ga shezaadey ke peer pukrney.

RajaRawal111

People like you make no sense. Saudi relationship is a two way street. We provided security & surety for them. They did not give us anything for free. They are a branch of US GOVT & Zionists to keep us in check. Who you kidding? They single handedly helped Israel to wipeout Palestine. You sound like a mouthpiece of vested interests.
2nd part:

Even after realizing the reality If you still want to insist that Your IK has enough water in his ----- and he is the one who threw the out then he must have enough wit that IOC was and ever will be a useless thing. Why the heck he is still looking towards it. Even though Edogaan has already shown him an alternate way ???
Now next part of your question is given in a thread i posted a couple of days ago. please read it (again)

Will_Bite

Oo Praa merey. Let me talk to you seriously setting aside the trolling for a minute.

On subject of kashmir, this army has engaged India on the gorilla war using the Jihadi Tanzeems for ages. Then came the shift it its policies during Musharaf time, and these tanzeems were pulled back, but not dismantled. The unemployment started hurting them so they attempted on Musharaf, and then started the any state things inside the country. Now Army had to kill them so they did with Zarb-e-Azab and Rad-ul-Fasaad.
So there you go --- no fear left in India and they took steps to permanently capture it. They know that full-fledged war to the extent that Kashmir will be liberated by force is never possible.
Now this frustration was not in IK. He is not even capable to think to that extent. The frustration that came our of Qureshi's Mouth was actually of the Army. IK is stupid enough to speak without thinking by Qureshi is not.
So Saudis sent message directly to the real rulers. in couple of days, real rulers will give will imply to the message. The qurbani ka baqra will be IK.
Ab bechara jaaey ga shezaadey ke peer pukrney.
every tom dick and raja is an analyst these days with their twisted theories. Welcome to the club.

After a long winded, supposedly serious explanation, you came out with your true rhetoric.....anti Imran tirade for the day. I asked you a simple question, but your answer, as always, was out of nowhere.

RajaRawal111

every tom dick and raja is an analyst these days with their twisted theories. Welcome to the club.

After a long winded, supposedly serious explanation, you came out with your true rhetoric.....anti Imran tirade for the day. I asked you a simple question, but your answer, as always, was out of nowhere.
I told you that your donkey does not have enough witt to think. OIC was and always will be a dead horse. If it was his mind and his thoughts, he should have been able to think that there was absolutely no need stir it up like this. He should go for it if he will get any backing. But in reality, he is only there to seek forgiveness. Shahzada gave him ride in his luxury plane. it was more than he could think. Then his pilot placed a big kick on his a22. then he went to seek forgiveness. After that Erdogan (So called) poisoned his simple mind. And this the third time he will do it.

The reality is that this army is now stuck in the middle, because It has lost all its marbles. This frustration was its own and now IK bechara has to humiliate himself --- and you will see that.