نیب کا یوٹرن: مولانا فضل الرحمن کو نوٹس دینے سے انکار کر دیا

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nobody has to inform me when Bajway and ISPR’s bolti is band. That’s what it means when bolti is band moron.
Hahaha… I see your bolti is still open? but please go bol some where else as this whole forum is smelling bad because of you. ?

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
چیخو، جس دن منکرِ پاکستان جیل میں ہو گا تو پتہ چل جائے گا کہ پاکستان بڑا ہے یا یہ اجیت دیول کا دنبہ۔ ابھی مٹھائی کا ڈبہ مت کھول لینا۔
I Strongly protest for your derogatory remarks against dunba (sheep ) why you are calling a bloody swine or a wild boar as a sheep ?

khan_11

Minister (2k+ posts)
if this news is not fake then it would be disaster for the country ,why our top military leaderdship is so scared from thismaulana idiots ,blackmailer and nasoor of our country,no one should be above the law he should be in police custody after his threat to Bajwa and establishment. there is no more space for any person who is against our Country.

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Diesel Maulana knew his next destination is Adiala Jail, as his corruption has been identified...

He lost seat in Parliament & PTI govt next move is to expel him from the control of Madrasas...so that he would not be able to manipulate the innocent student of Madrasas.

Sensing his elimination from power politics, Diesel in Suicidal mode....he has gone berserk....which would only help Kaptan immensely.