میڈیا سے پنگا نہیں چنگا

alan

Citizen
27159_94014889.jpg

mr kalasra you are full of shit just like many other,s i was mistaken about you till the day i heard you saying doing business with india is ok you can not change your neighbours and rest of the crapp i have a friend in customs at wagah border and some time he use to ring me to come for coffee at the office and what i see at this side of border about dozen trucks waiting to go to india but on other side of the border hundreds of lorries in far as eyes can see que about few on this side of the border where trucks from kabul taking dry fruits to india nothing was going to india from pakistan and all types of fruits and vegetables where coming in to pakistan i felt sick and started wondering soul on both side of the border was same weather is same then why we can not grow these things in pakistan and help our farmers ? the reason why nothing was going to india is because they hate us and don,t want to spend a penny with us but we have no shame gharrett to do the same i hate this guy since that day and i hate all those policy makers in pakistan basterds who don,t want to help local farmer but spending billions of dollars with india . if pakistan government needs tv and news paper industry to sport them in any witch way then government of the day is bolles less that is what last government did pay billions to these mother fuckers to addverties there projects instead they should make them to stop telling bullshit any one saying or writing a wrong statement should be kicked in middle of his legs by commandos once and he and rest will stop i don,t blive a word this cunnt is saying as if you go 2 steps in to finding out this guy's back ground you will discover tons of filth connected to him just like others just about dozen out of these thousends mother fuckers are honist in there own life .

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پوچھنا سی کہ
ہُن وی عمران خان دے جلسے وچ نچنے نوں جی کردا اے یا فیر ٹھنڈ پے گئی جے؟??
کتی کے حرامی بچے
تو نے تو کہا تھا کہ عمران خان ایک یہودی ہے، ابے مادر چودھ جھوٹے مکار فراڈیئے، تیری پھدی ماروں، وہ کونسا یہودی ہے جس کو خانہ کعبہ کے اندر جانے کی اجازت دی جاتی ہے اور وہ خوش نصیب یہودی ہوتا ہے جس کے لیئے خانہ کعبہ کے دروازے ہی کھول دیئے جاتے ہیں ؟ مادرچودھ، دلا، کتی کا بچہ ہے تو