مہوش حیات کو تمغہ امتیاز دینے کے اعلان پر شوبز انڈسٹری حیران

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Article source: Express News

فلم اسٹار مہوش حیات کو تمغہ امتیاز دینے کے اعلان پر شوبز انڈسٹری سے وابستہ افراد نے حیرانی کا اظہار کیا ہے۔

5a8a60f5baf14.jpg

فلم اسٹار مہوش حیات کو تمغہ امتیاز دینے کے اعلان پر شوبز انڈسٹری سے وابستہ افراد نے حیرانی کا اظہار کیا ہے۔

فلم اسٹار مہوش حیات کو تمغہ امتیاز دینے کے اعلان پر شوبز انڈسٹری سے وابستہ افراد کی اکثریت نے جہاں حیرانی کا اظہار کیا ہے وہیں ملک کے سب سے بڑے سول ایوارڈ کو میرٹ سے ہٹ کر دینے کے فیصلے نے حکومت کی تبدیلی مہم کو بھی آڑے ہاتھوں لیا ہے۔ ایک طرف جہاں سول ایوارڈ کی جیوری پر سوالات اٹھائے جارہے ہیں وہیں مختصر عرصہ میں سوائے آئٹم سانگ، ٹی وی کمرشل اور چند ڈرامے کرنے کے علاوہ کوئی قابل ذکر کام نہ کرنے والی اداکارہ کو سول ایوارڈ دینے کے اعلان نے ملک بھر کی فنکار برادری کو جھنجھوڑ کر رکھ دیا ہے۔

اس حوالے سے سوشل میڈیا پر وزیراعظم عمران خان سے شفاف اور انصاف کے نہ ہونے پر معاملے کا جائزہ لینے کی اپیل کی جارہی ہے جب کہ سوشل میڈیا پر یہ سوال اٹھایا جارہا ہے کہ آخر مہوش حیات نے ایسی کون سی خدمات سرانجام دی ہیں جس کے لیے تمغہ امتیاز دینے کا اعلان کیا گیاہے۔

واضح رہے کہ اس بار یوم پاکستان کے موقع پر مختلف شعبوں میں نمایاں خدمات سرانجام دینے والی127 شخصیات کو سول ایوارڈ دینے کا اعلان کیا گیا ہے جن میں مہوش حیات بھی شامل ہیں۔

Last edited by a moderator:

lala123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
very sad to see this. Many laid down lives and did not get tamghai imtiaz. What service this prostitute has done for country?

Kavalier

very sad to see this. Many laid down lives and did not get tamghai imtiaz. What service this prostitute has done for country?

I am really shocked by the choice of words from you and others commenting, why you guys always think only in one direction that whoever is a working and successful woman, she can only be there because she is a "bad character" woman???

lala123

I am really shocked by the choice of words from you and others commenting, why you guys always think only in one direction that whoever is a working and successful woman, she can only be there because she is a "bad character" woman???
What direction? I have never seen such candidate from Hollywood being rewarded in US. This matter involves national prestige and should be treated as such. Bringing film industry and low quality people in the middle is truly shameful and petty. Just shows that the nation values dancers and petty people over people who do work of national importance like soldiers, policemen, researchers, engineers and scientists.

Such awards in US are given to eminent people who do excellent work like researchers, doctors, engineers, professors or literary personalities rather than lollywood/dancer material

Last edited:

Kavalier

What direction? I have never seen such candidate from Hollywood being rewarded in US. This matter involves national prestige and should be treated as such. Bringing film industry and low quality people in the middle is truly shameful and petty. Just shows that the nation values dancers and petty people over people who do work of national importance like soldiers, policemen, researchers, engineers and scientists.

Such awards in US are given to soliders who do excellent work or eminent researchers or literary personalities rather than lollywood/dancer material

I am not defending the decision of her being given the award, in fact I am against it but the question is different, why are we so bigoted to label anyone with such "character certificates"

lala123

I am not defending the decision of her being given the award, in fact I am against it but the question is different, why are we so bigoted to label anyone with such "character certificates"
The injustice to the real heroes needs to be avenged by calling her with names. So that such thing does not repeat again. If she has any conscience she should refuse to accept this award.

She is only 36 many people work all their lives and do not even get award in 50, 60, 70s...

Last edited:

Kavalier

The injustice to the real heroes needs to be avenged by calling her with names. So that such thing does not repeat again. If she has any conscience she should refuse to accept this award.

She is only 36 many people work all there lives and do not even get award in 50, 60, 70s...

I do not know how old she is, but that is not the point here, if even a child does some notable service , even he/she should be rewarded. The point is why are we not criticizing those who are awarding her and why should we call her names? Same happened to, now world renowned, Malala Yousafzai and Mukhtara Mai etc. We should learn to respect our women, no matter which walk of life they are hailing from.

Lastly, i do not know what her response or reaction is, but who won't be happy to get some sort of recognition, barring the fact if she or he deserves it or not.

lala123

Most likely she is doing something evil. She needs to be called out rather than defended. This defending of women is totally wrong even if they are wicked and evil people who take away other peoples rights. What it has do with respect I am sorry I cannot respect such undeserving characters.

hamidk

Senator (1k+ posts)
very sad to see how these awards are degraded . give me a single reason why she deserve it.