عوام کا نیب اور ججوں پر اعتبار کیوں ختم ہو چکا ہے

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Have not seen video but reason they have failed too put the corrupt people behind bars instead they are realising them. It has become a living joke, no fault of IK or PTI govt, they refuse to change there shitty habits. One other issue may be many of them themselves may be complicit too wrongdoings in one form or another.

The present form of justice system represents the rich and powerful how do you expect any form of justice when it is comprised.

CANSUK

Brother I’ve listen your video you started with Cinema Black ticketed, Meter Reader and Raja pervaiz all 3 are from PPP and I fully agreed with you however, you completely neglected Pmln mafia who corrupted judges and ROs and you mentioned corrupt judges giving decisions for Shareefs but you completely neglected the root cause of it.
I’m not saying you are bias but you missed it completely.
I’m from Lahore and I must say that this Punjabi racism should stop by shareefs who corrupted many Punjabis and now they are in favour of shareefs......mostly judges you mentioned are from Punjab and as I said PMLN is Punjabs MQM.
So please give name to Shareef family as well the way you give Black ticketed, meter reader which is true and I know this meter reader demolished Sukkur.
Please come up with next video and mention Jaag PUNJABI Jaag Teri pug nut lag Gia dagh, courtesy Lohar High Court. Hope you don’t mind.

Sunbeam

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother I’ve listen your video you started with Cinema Black ticketed, Meter Reader and Raja pervaiz all 3 are from PPP and I fully agreed with you however, you completely neglected Pmln mafia who corrupted judges and ROs and you mentioned corrupt judges giving decisions for Shareefs but you completely neglected the root cause of it.
I’m not saying you are bias but you missed it completely.
I’m from Lahore and I must say that this Punjabi racism should stop by shareefs who corrupted many Punjabis and now they are in favour of shareefs......mostly judges you mentioned are from Punjab and as I said PMLN is Punjabs MQM.
So please give name to Shareef family as well the way you give Black ticketed, meter reader which is true and I know this meter reader demolished Sukkur.
Please come up with next video and mention Jaag PUNJABI Jaag Teri pug nut lag Gia dagh, courtesy Lohar High Court. Hope you don’t mind.
I agree in this video as I was trying to limit the time , but thanks for watching it carefully and pointing it out but in many videos I have named sharif mafia behind it , I also spoke of iftikhar chaudhry , justice Irfan and so on
Nawaz Sharif and his family is definitely more dangerous than zardari and corrupt to the same level
Watch this

CANSUK

I agree in this video as I was trying to limit the time , but thanks for watching it carefully and pointing it out but in many videos I have named sharif mafia behind it , I also spoke of iftikhar chaudhry , justice Irfan and so on
Nawaz Sharif and his family is definitely more dangerous than zardari and corrupt to the same level
Watch this

I’ve no doubt on your intentions however, the video is for corrupt judges and who corrupted them is missing in the video.
I know whole Pakistan knew about Shareef but they aren’t marketed like 10 % , black ticketed and meter shah and they are fully supported by judges of Lohar high court which is our Punjab and biggest province with low tax rate. So please try to wake up Punjabis.
Meter shah is more popular but he’s no way near Shareefs May be Nusrat shahbaz Shareef has more wealth then this meter shah and this meter shah has same house in sukkur where he started his political career as a municipal councillor but he moved his family to USA and his corruption cases were closed during Nawazardari era.

Last edited:

Khan125

ESTABLISHMENT ko chahey hi aisey corrupt log hain.
aisi log na hoon to MARTIAL LAW ko kon jaiz qarar de.?

kon NRO ko halal krey ga?

dictator k dore me honey waley jaili elections ko kon valid bnaey ga?

kon inki marzee k faisley sunaey ga?

Kon JUDICIAL MARTIAL LAW lagaye ga?

judge
jurnail
journalist

ab inkey ihtesab ki baree hey.

Sunbeam

Senator (1k+ posts)
ESTABLISHMENT ko chahey hi aisey corrupt log hain.
aisi log na hoon to MARTIAL LAW ko kon jaiz qarar de.?

kon NRO ko halal krey ga?

dictator k dore me honey waley jaili elections ko kon valid bnaey ga?

kon inki marzee k faisley sunaey ga?

Kon JUDICIAL MARTIAL LAW lagaye ga?

judge
jurnail
journalist

ab inkey ihtesab ki baree hey.
YES judges and media people but generals saved the nation

Khan125

YES judges and media people but generals saved the nation
sara bera hi jurnailoon ne ghark kia hoa hey....
inhi beghartoon ne fatims jinah tk ko nhi bakhsha...
65 ki jeetee hoi jang table pe india ko de k agaee...
90000 faujion ko in beghartoon buzdiloon ne india k hathoon zaleel krvaya... konsa atom bomb chala dia tha india ne jo surrender kia?
zia se le kr musharraf tk musharraf se le kr shuja pasha ore kiani tk.... sab ne is mulk k corrupt tareen logo ko hmarey ooper musalat kia...

siasat danoo ki khareed o farokht inhon ne hi shuru ki... judges ore journalists ko inhoon ne khareeda.
kis ne musallat kia shareef ore zardari hm pe?
inhain dumi PM CHAHEY THEY JO AWAM KI GALIAN SUN SAKAIN, ASAL IKHTEYAR INKY PAAS HO....
aaj kon NRO de rha hey apny corrupt siasi bachoon ko?
kb tk is mulk se khilwaar hota rahey ga....