شہبازشریف نے لاک ڈاؤن کے دوران خوراک اور ادویات کی فراہمی کا پلان جاری کردی

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
90853176_225433485326366_7616581246222598144_n.jpg
شاہزیب حرام زادہ اپنے راتب ڈالنے والوں کے اجنڈے پر

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you want to equate a dictator ship with an elected govt then help you God .... Dictatorship is vilified because one can’t question it ..... He was an elected representative who could not build a good hospital for his brother who was incidentally another elected representative and PM of Pakistan three times ....
Exactly my point: analysis or criticism should be fair and in perspective,

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Exactly my point: analysis or criticism should be fair and in perspective,
No it wasn’t your point .... You asked about Musharraf on my post regarding Sharif’s rule ..... SS and NS had not been able to build good health system in the country in their rule .... They squandered institutions instead of building them ....

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
No it wasn’t your point .... You asked about Musharraf on my post regarding Sharif’s rule ..... SS and NS had not been able to build good health system in the country in their rule .... They squandered institutions instead of building them ....
Civilians were never allowed to complete tenures, only your boot heroes did extended tenures, how many did they build ?

how many in kpk 8 year rule have been built?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Civilians were never allowed to complete tenures, only your boot heroes did extended tenures, how many did they build ?

how many in kpk 8 year rule have been built?
Major developments in Pakistan were under military rule ..... Its when Nawaz Sharif got elected in 90s that Pakistan started going downhill..... But no more in sha Allah .... Looters and plunderers will never be allowed to rule us again ..... They can go and die in a scum of country called endia .... where almost everyone is corrupt.... They won’t feel out of place ....

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Major developments in Pakistan were under military rule ..... Its when Nawaz Sharif got elected in 90s that Pakistan started going downhill..... But no more in sha Allah .... Looters and plunderers will never be allowed to rule us again ..... They can go and die in a scum of country called endia .... where almost everyone is corrupt.... They won’t feel out of place ....
Wow what a way to reply : Rhetoric

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wow what a way to reply : Rhetoric
See endia is a shithole country ..... Endians are the biggest scammers on earth ..... So it is quite rational to send our looters , plunderers and scammers there ..... So that we can get rid of them and endia becomes a bigger sewer......