شوکت خانم ہسپتال عمران خان نے بنایا یا نواز شریف نے؟

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
From where you bought kalsoom nawaz in the debate, I didn’t mention her. Correct it was not a political gathering but her mom tried to make it political by tweeting.
Look, there is lot of propaganda being done . What did she say which made this simply a family event in to a political ? It is the PTI propaganda team which is trying to drag their family around.Same way they did to Kalsoom Nawaz . It's outrageous and shameful.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
You did not address the question i asked. I am not a defender of GB. You probably heard the saying that don't ask who is saying it, just see what is being said. Anti Pakistan or not, we can only defend our forces, our country and our honour only and only if we tell the truth. There is lot to be written about our army's past and present mistakes.but we can't defend them with fake propaganda and manufactured truth. There is also lot of blame to go around for the mess we are in .
Finally it is quite easier to distribute patriotic certificates as you wish, it is very difficult to defend your record on truth
One should see what is being said and not who is saying it, in this case it’s a wrong thing and a wrong person is saying it!!! But I think this quote is not that simple, it’s definitely not that linear, timing of what is being said is also important!! It’s timing that decides impact of a statement even if it’s true!
You defended Gul bukhari and her whole borrowed stance ,way better than she could have done herself!
I haven’t watched the video as I mostly skip videos. I read the gibberish Badsha and Gul wrote and responded!!

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Strange logic. When that low life went in to her room, she was still alive but bedridden . Instead of regretting and feeling remorse on that sneak, you start a philosophical lecture.

Have your attitude check and feel what is being done on the name of being right.
I don't think this was a political gathering. Her son is not in politics and it is only PTI Propaganda team which is sliding the mud.
Isn’t he the heir to throne???who will be PM of Pakistan after maryum nawaz??

Siberite

One should see what is being said and not who is saying it, in this case it’s a wrong thing and a wrong person is saying it!!! But I think this quote is not that simple, it’s definitely not that linear, timing of what is being said is also important!! It’s timing that decides impact of a statement even if it’s true!
You defended Gul bukhari and her whole borrowed stance ,way better than she could have done herself!
I haven’t watched the video as I mostly skip videos. I read the gibberish Badsha and Gul wrote and responded!!
It's simply an old video of IK .What's so big deal. GB has nothing to do with it

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's simply an old video of IK .What's so big deal. GB has nothing to do with it
NS quotes tweets by Gul as if she is some authentic journalist!!there is a nexus between NS, maryum nawaz, gul bukhari and fake news against Pakistan!’
she was even a part of ‘ ban Pakistan’ trend, which was proven to be fake one!! Now she is not the only one, these kind of people are planted and funded, later foreign media quotes their tweets and present it as legitimate and authentic presentation of situation in Pakistan!!

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
سرکار۔۔۔ شوکت خانم ہسپتال میں نوازشریف کے بڑے سٹیک کا انکشاف خود بھکاری خان نے کیا ہے۔۔ اربوں کی زمین اور پچاس کروڑ روپے نواز شریف نے دیئے، نوازشریف کو جتنا بھی برا بھلا کہہ لیں، یہ حقیقت تو بدلنے والی نہیں۔۔۔
وڈے دلےکے پاخانےمیں لتھڑے ہوئے ہوئے رینگتے ہوئے کیڑے
وڈا دلا تو اپنی جیب سے کسی کو قہوہ نہیں پلاتا
سرکار کے خزانے سے کچھ دیا،، تو اُسکے اپنی جیب کے کھاتے میں کیسے ہو گیا
گنج پور کے رنڈی خانے کے تھڑے کے نیچے لیٹنے والے خارشی کتّے

gorgias

ہسپتال کے لیے گرانٹ اور زمین حکومت پنجاب نے دی تھی جب کہ عمران خان نے اپنی ذاتی جائداد اس ہسپتال کے لیے وقف کی۔آپ عمران خان کو بھکاری خان کہتے ہیں لیکن یہ ہسپتال انہوں نے آپ کی خدمت کے لیے بنایا ہے۔

ایک آسان ٹسٹ کر لیتے ہیں۔
ایک بینک اکاونٹ نواز شریف بنا لے اور ایک عمران خان۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ دونوں دنیا سے اپیل کریں کہ شوکت خانم کی توسیع کے لیے عطیات چاہیے۔ دیکھیں کس اکاونٹ میں زیادہ عطیات آتے ہیں۔

Baadshaah

MPA (400+ posts)
ہسپتال کے لیے گرانٹ اور زمین حکومت پنجاب نے دی تھی جب کہ عمران خان نے اپنی ذاتی جائداد اس ہسپتال کے لیے وقف کی۔آپ عمران خان کو بھکاری خان کہتے ہیں لیکن یہ ہسپتال انہوں نے آپ کی خدمت کے لیے بنایا ہے۔

کونسی ذاتی جائیداد۔۔:؟ وہی پلاٹ جو نوازشریف نے اسے دیا تھا۔۔؟ ہر طرف سے نوازشریف کا ہی حصہ نکل رہا ہے ہسپتال کے فنڈ میں۔ بھکاری خان نے اپنی جائیداد تو نہ لگائی، وہ تو تین سو کنال کا گھر بنا کر بیٹھ گیا اسلام آباد میں۔۔

جسے دوسروں سے مانگنے کی لت لگی ہو، وہ کیوں دینا لگا اپنے پلے سے۔۔اسکے اپنے قریبی یار دوست کہتے ہیں کہ وہ تو اپنی جیب سے کسی کو ایک کپ چائے اور دو بسکٹ کھلانے کا روادار نہیں۔۔

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ye hospital hamrey samny hy, yahan am logon ka ilaj hota hy, this propaganda won’t yield anything in your favor!! Try something else like mahangai, police reforms na hona etc

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
کونسی ذاتی جائیداد۔۔:؟ وہی پلاٹ جو نوازشریف نے اسے دیا تھا۔۔؟ ہر طرف سے نوازشریف کا ہی حصہ نکل رہا ہے ہسپتال کے فنڈ میں۔ بھکاری خان نے اپنی جائیداد تو نہ لگائی، وہ تو تین سو کنال کا گھر بنا کر بیٹھ گیا اسلام آباد میں۔۔

جسے دوسروں سے مانگنے کی لت لگی ہو، وہ کیوں دینا لگا اپنے پلے سے۔۔اسکے اپنے قریبی یار دوست کہتے ہیں کہ وہ تو اپنی جیب سے کسی کو ایک کپ چائے اور دو بسکٹ کھلانے کا روادار نہیں۔۔
Khan ko woh plot WC jeetnay per mila tha aur yeh kia NS NS nay diya tha.. apnay jaib say yeh ek dhaila nahi daitay, Punjab ki zameen inn ki jagir hai kia..mangna apni zaat kay liya asan ho ga lakin kisi anjanay kay liya mangna asan nahi, aap ja kar haath phailain na kisi k aagay.

Siberite

NS quotes tweets by Gul as if she is some authentic journalist!!there is a nexus between NS, maryum nawaz, gul bukhari and fake news against Pakistan!’
she was even a part of ‘ ban Pakistan’ trend, which was proven to be fake one!! Now she is not the only one, these kind of people are planted and funded, later foreign media quotes their tweets and present it as legitimate and authentic presentation of situation in Pakistan!!
So, you dont believe it is IK in the video ?

Siberite

Khan ko woh plot WC jeetnay per mila tha aur yeh kia NS NS nay diya tha.. apnay jaib say yeh ek dhaila nahi daitay, Punjab ki zameen inn ki jagir hai kia..mangna apni zaat kay liya asan ho ga lakin kisi anjanay kay liya mangna asan nahi, aap ja kar haath phailain na kisi k aagay.
WC jeetnay per plot. Army generals ki retirement per plot. Fougi foundation ki tameer per plot. 6 September Kay din per plot. The plot land hai ya Pakistan hai.