جہانگیر ترین کا پروپیگنڈہ کرنے والوں کو موتوڑ جواب

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
What's he saying? He is selling all his sugar mills and distribute the money amongst the poor. If not, he can yap all he wants and won't make difference.

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I'm with you brother. Unlike Ramzan sugar mills that distributes millions to the poor everyday; Nishat, Schon, Indus Motors, Bahria etc, are also good examples of how these companies have open money distribution centres all over Pakistan. So many poor changed their lives because of these great companies.

What's he saying? He is selling all his sugar mills and distribute the money amongst the poor. If not, he can yap all he wants and won't make difference.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'm with you brother. Unlike Ramzan sugar mills that distributes millions to the poor everyday; Nishat, Schon, Indus Motors, Bahria etc, are also good examples of how these companies have open money distribution centres all over Pakistan. So many poor changed their lives because of these great companies.

So you are trying to compete with PML N on how to be worse then them?

I don't get your youth!as logic. Every time I bring up your performance, y'all start start saying how nawaz did the same.

Raiwind-Destroyer

I don't get your youth!as logic. Every time I bring up your performance, y'all start start saying how nawaz did the same.
out of 46 sugar mills in total in pakistan jangeer tareen only have 4 so do the math and stop sucking dicks its making you stupid

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
out of 46 sugar mills in total in pakistan jangeer tareen only have 4 so do the math and stop sucking dicks its making you stupid

You are the one who has Tareen's ballz deep down in your throat. Jehangir Tareen and Khusra Baktiar are the biggest sugar mafia in the country. Its not just a number of mills, but also the land that one owns, which produces the suger danda (Khusra Baktiar and JKT stick that right up yours).

Raiwind-Destroyer

You are the one who has Tareen's ballz deep down in your throat. Jehangir Tareen and Khusra Baktiar are the biggest sugar mafia in the country. Its not just a number of mills, but also the land that one owns, which produces the suger danda (Khusra Baktiar and JKT stick that right up yours).
who allocated those lands and your guess is right its your private gay lover nawaz did and shabaz sharief

shapik

Senator (1k+ posts)
And why the F should he do that??..... was he part of the hoarding strategy? Was this the first time sugar price went up? If sugar prices goes up what is the natural outcome profit , he has not made the mill a non profit org.
WHO IS THE BIGGER BENEFITTER OF SUGAR PROFIT Sharif family Mills or him ? Thora perhlya kero

bakwas zarooeat sai ziada kertai hain loag kuch pata hota nahi

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
And why the F should he do that??..... was he part of the hoarding strategy? Was this the first time sugar price went up? If sugar prices goes up what is the natural outcome profit , he has not made the mill a non profit org.
WHO IS THE BIGGER BENEFITTER OF SUGAR PROFIT Sharif family Mills or him ? Thora perhlya kero

bakwas zarooeat sai ziada kertai hain loag kuch pata hota nahi

Who is in the government right now despite being disqualified in the court? He was a part of hoarding strategy. Do you know the background of JKT? How did he make his money? Wasn't he a minister during Musharraf's government.

Cornered Tiger

Councller (250+ posts)

App k paas 100 rupees bhi hon tw app takka na den awaam ko. JK ko mashwara de rahy dekho zra. Yeh insaan ka apna amal hota hai sadqa krna.

Munawarkhan

where am I competing with pmln, was talking about large corporate companies, also I'm 37, don't think I qualify as youth anymore. But I do wish so.