تجارتی خسارے میں اضافہ:وجوہات اور سدباب؟مشیر تجارت عبدالرزاق داؤد

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sharam karo agar tum 3 saal mein wheat aur sugar mein khud kafeel nahin ho sakay.

Pehlay tumhari cabinet mein baithay sugar mafia (e.g. Khusro Bakhtiar) nay Sugar par export subsidy li aur bohat ziada sugar export kar di. Aur ab Sugar baahir say import kar rahay ho.

You people are the worst in governance. Container par taqreerain jitni marzi karwa lo.

Hate_Nooras

Sharam karo agar tum 3 saal mein wheat aur sugar mein khud kafeel nahin ho sakay.

Pehlay tumhari cabinet mein baithay sugar mafia (e.g. Khusro Bakhtiar) nay Sugar par export subsidy li aur bohat ziada sugar export kar di. Aur ab Sugar baahir say import kar rahay ho.

You people are the worst in governance. Container par taqreerain jitni marzi karwa lo.
Tell me tit,what % of the Sugar industry is owned by opposition. You write things and run like a bitch.

Aslan

PPP and PMLN made Pakistan an economic super power.Pakistan’s economy was bigger than US and China.PTI ruined economy because PTI has been in power for last 40 years.

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)

Worst in governance? Nashaa Kiaa hai kia? Last year record Exports hui hain, record remittance jama hui hai, history highest LSM growth, history highest wheat and rice production.... Kia andhaa hai bhai?

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is what I am saying. For the first two months of this fiscal year, Pakistan has already surpassed tax collection targets for both months, which means high business activity in the country, Pakistan is all set to achieve 5% growth rate this fiscal year, and if Pakistan touches around USD 35b exports which is very much possible based on the current figures, with continued high inflows of remittances, will change the narrative completely. Even a blind can see the purchasing power is increasing, which is why there is a rise in demand for f#%$ing everything.
Car sales all time high
Local cement sales all time high
Construction sector growing
LSM growth in double figures on most months, and high single figure in rest
Textile industry facing labor shortages due to non stop orders

The only issue Pakistan is facing is global inflation and high energy prices in the international market. Plus, stupid self destructive contracts with IPPs by Nawaz government.

Awan S

Tell me tit,what % of the Sugar industry is owned by opposition. You write things and run like a bitch.
Is it important who own industries? Government gave subsidy and they took it, no illegal work. Khusro Bukhiar was minister under him it was decided to give subsidy. Tareen was blamed to that too but he was not even a member of assembly therefore he had no powers.

Hate_Nooras

Is it important who own industries? Government gave subsidy and they took it, no illegal work. Khusro Bukhiar was minister under him it was decided to give subsidy. Tareen was blamed to that too but he was not even a member of assembly therefore he had no powers.
Who owns the Sugar Industry- lets a have a breakdown. We need numbers. Do you deny that 80% of the Sugar industry is owned by people opposed to IK

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
This is what I am saying. For the first two months of this fiscal year, Pakistan has already surpassed tax collection targets for both months, which means high business activity in the country, Pakistan is all set to achieve 5% growth rate this fiscal year, and if Pakistan touches around USD 35b exports which is very much possible based on the current figures, with continued high inflows of remittances, will change the narrative completely. Even a blind can see the purchasing power is increasing, which is why there is a rise in demand for f#%$ing everything.
Car sales all time high
Local cement sales all time high
Construction sector growing
LSM growth in double figures on most months, and high single figure in rest
Textile industry facing labor shortages due to non stop orders

The only issue Pakistan is facing is global inflation and high energy prices in the international market. Plus, stupid self destructive contracts with IPPs by Nawaz government.
Man honestly, I have pain in my chest due to several posts in this forum and on r/pakistan, why people (young people who should be better) are so stupid that they are unable to see the clear connection between inflation and the international market, why can't they see that tax regulation (for the first time in the country) is really paying off. why can't they see that transparency in most projects by this government is exemplary (i mean road cost in N times 62mill/km in PTI time 17mil/km), same goes to solar/wind projects, huge cost reduction. why these stupid people can't understand that subsidies are the worst form of painkillers, as they make the real cause of your pain even worse. why can't they really understand the real issue of dealing with the lousy bureaucracy and mafias of Pakistan???
I will lose any remaining respect for this nation if they did not vote for IK in the coming elections, as many people are suspecting.

Awan S

Who owns the Sugar Industry- lets a have a breakdown. We need numbers. Do you deny that 80% of the Sugar industry is owned by people opposed to IK
As I have said earlier it is not a problem who owned it. It is not illegal to own sugar mills . It is totally legal to claim subsidy if government is offering it. Yes sugar mill owner are beneficiary but it is not their fault. It is fault of those who made policy to give subsidy to sugar mills and these people were in government. You cannot blame people that why they took money in Ahsas program; they took it because government decided to help them that way.

Hate_Nooras

As I have said earlier it is not a problem who owned it. It is not illegal to own sugar mills . It is totally legal to claim subsidy if government is offering it. Yes sugar mill owner are beneficiary but it is not their fault. It is fault of those who made policy to give subsidy to sugar mills and these people were in government. You cannot blame people that why they took money in Ahsas program; they took it because government decided to help them that way.
Well it sort of is. Remember when your friends setup Mills in South Punjab. It's a mafia owned and the best of it is that they blame IK for their price increases.
They Sugar mafia are one of the biggest reasons why our Textile Industry has been destroyed and its only due to the new policy of IK with cheap electricity and subsidy that its got back on its feet. The Sugar mafia destroyed our cotton Industry and at the same time robbed the poor farmers and the govt.
So once again who owns the Sugar Industry,let's have a breakdown of ownership

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Man honestly, I have pain in my chest due to several posts in this forum and on r/pakistan, why people (young people who should be better) are so stupid that they are unable to see the clear connection between inflation and the international market, why can't they see that tax regulation (for the first time in the country) is really paying off. why can't they see that transparency in most projects by this government is exemplary (i mean road cost in N times 62mill/km in PTI time 17mil/km), same goes to solar/wind projects, huge cost reduction. why these stupid people can't understand that subsidies are the worst form of painkillers, as they make the real cause of your pain even worse. why can't they really understand the real issue of dealing with the lousy bureaucracy and mafias of Pakistan???
I will lose any remaining respect for this nation if they did not vote for IK in the coming elections, as many people are suspecting.
Don't worry about the paid goons of Noora. Maryam Nawaz has a paid social media team and few are active here. Don't worry about these soulless mental slaves.... I can bet on it that IK will win next elections easily. Don't worry about dogs, they just bark, let them....

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)

Sugar and wheat production is related to weather and the farmers. Our population is sky rocketing at 220 million, how much will this land produce?
Do you know in 70 years, UK population went from 55 million to 65 million and we have gone from 80 million to 220 million.
And regarding the production, cotton output is higher than expected. And more positive news will come as season comes in 2022. But I don't know if your criticism is reality based or you just a fan of N league