این آر او نہیں دوں گا" کی گردن کے بعد - "اڈے نہیں دوں گا" کی گردان"

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
این آر او نہیں دوں گا - این آر او نہیں دوں گا - این آر او نہیں دوں گا
اور اب - اڈے نہیں دوں گا - اڈے نہیں دوں گا -اڈے نہیں دوں گا - اڈے نہیں دوں گا

اوے چپ کر بہت سن لیا ہے --- اب یہ بتا کہ جو کالی آندھی مغربی سرحد پر اٹھ رہی ہے اس سے نمٹنا کیسے ہے
امریکی پہلی مرتبہ تو یہ نہیں کر رہے

Will not allow any foreign bases in Pakistan, reiterates PM Imran​

Prime Minister Imran Khan has reiterated that his government will not allow any foreign military bases on Pakistani soil as the country can not again get 'embroiled' in another Afghan civil war.

The premier further said that as far as he knows, "the Americans are going to stop all sorts of air attacks on Afghanistan" after August 31.

"We have made it very clear that our soil will not be used...so that we again get embroiled in Afghanistan's civil war. So we do not want any bases in Pakistan, we don't want our soil to be used for attacks into Afghanistan and as far as I know, after the 31st, the Americans are going to stop all sorts of air attacks on Afghanistan."

The prime minister also clarified that he is not 'waiting' for a call by US President Joe Biden regarding the Afghanistan issue.

"I keep hearing that President Biden has not called me. It's his business. It's not like I am waiting for any phone call," said the premier while talking to foreign journalists on Wednesday night.

Also read: Indian, Afghan social media accounts involved in anti-Pakistan propaganda: NSA

Imran said the Afghan government should stop making Pakistan a scapegoat for its own failures and added that Pakistan was not responsible for Afghanistan's internal problems.

The prime minister reiterated that the country has played a crucial role in making peace in Afghanistan and the Doha talks were meant to ensure peace there through a ceasefire and political settlement.

He also said the United States sees Pakistan as useful only in the context of the "mess" it is leaving behind in Afghanistan after 20 years of fighting.

"Pakistan is just considered only to be useful in the context of somehow settling this mess which has been left behind after 20 years of trying to find a military solution when there was not one," PM Imran told foreign journalists.

"I think that the Americans have decided that India is their strategic partner now, and I think that's why there's a different way of treating Pakistan now," he said.

He said he tried to persuade Taliban leaders when they were visiting Pakistan to reach a settlement.

"The condition is that as long as [President] Ashraf Ghani is there, we (Taliban) are not going to talk to the Afghan government," Khan said, quoting the Taliban leaders as telling him.

Peace talks between the Taliban, who view Ghani and his government as US puppets, and a team of Kabul-nominated Afghan negotiators started last September but have made no substantive progress.

Representatives of a number of countries, including the United States, are currently in the Qatari capital of Doha talking to both sides in a last-ditch push for a ceasefire.

US forces have continued to use air strikes to support Afghan forces against Taliban advances, but it remains unclear if such support will continue after Aug 31.

اِسکو صفدر دی رن عرف مائی گلاسي نے اپنی چار ماہ کے پروجیکٹ کی شادی کا دعوت نامہ دیا ہے

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اوے چپ کر بہت سن لیا ہے --- اب یہ بتا کہ جو کالی آندھی مغربی سرحد پر اٹھ رہی ہے اس سے نمٹنا کیسے ہے

Prime Minister Imran Khan has reiterated that his government will not allow any foreign military bases on Pakistani soil as the country can not again get 'embroiled' in another Afghan civil war.

The premier further said that as far as he knows, "the Americans are going to stop all sorts of air attacks on Afghanistan" after August 31.

"We have made it very clear that our soil will not be used...so that we again get embroiled in Afghanistan's civil war. So we do not want any bases in Pakistan, we don't want our soil to be used for attacks into Afghanistan and as far as I know, after the 31st, the Americans are going to stop all sorts of air attacks on Afghanistan."

The prime minister also clarified that he is not 'waiting' for a call by US President Joe Biden regarding the Afghanistan issue.

"I keep hearing that President Biden has not called me. It's his business. It's not like I am waiting for any phone call," said the premier while talking to foreign journalists on Wednesday night.

Also read: Indian, Afghan social media accounts involved in anti-Pakistan propaganda: NSA

Imran said the Afghan government should stop making Pakistan a scapegoat for its own failures and added that Pakistan was not responsible for Afghanistan's internal problems.

The prime minister reiterated that the country has played a crucial role in making peace in Afghanistan and the Doha talks were meant to ensure peace there through a ceasefire and political settlement.

He also said the United States sees Pakistan as useful only in the context of the "mess" it is leaving behind in Afghanistan after 20 years of fighting.

"Pakistan is just considered only to be useful in the context of somehow settling this mess which has been left behind after 20 years of trying to find a military solution when there was not one," PM Imran told foreign journalists.

"I think that the Americans have decided that India is their strategic partner now, and I think that's why there's a different way of treating Pakistan now," he said.

He said he tried to persuade Taliban leaders when they were visiting Pakistan to reach a settlement.

"The condition is that as long as [President] Ashraf Ghani is there, we (Taliban) are not going to talk to the Afghan government," Khan said, quoting the Taliban leaders as telling him.

Peace talks between the Taliban, who view Ghani and his government as US puppets, and a team of Kabul-nominated Afghan negotiators started last September but have made no substantive progress.

Representatives of a number of countries, including the United States, are currently in the Qatari capital of Doha talking to both sides in a last-ditch push for a ceasefire.

US forces have continued to use air strikes to support Afghan forces against Taliban advances, but it remains unclear if such support will continue after Aug 31.

مگر اڈہ تو مریم قطری کے پاس پہلے ہی ہے

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

https://twitter.com/x/status/1425865115216322569

3rd_Umpire

تاریخ چیخ چیخ کر بتاۓ گی کہ پاکستان میں ایک نیازی ایسا بھی آیا تھا
جسکے ڈر سے پٹواری حرامزادوں کا 70 سالہ وڈا دلا
سکول کے بچّوں کی طرح بیماری کا بہانہ بنا کر لندن بھاگ گیا،اور

گلی کے آوارہ کتّے کی طرح "اپنی گلی" میں جا کر بھونکنے لگا

پاکستان میں 'نیازی کے سامنے
images

لندن سے'نیازی پر بھونکتے ہوئے ۔ ۔
ns-finger.gif

ahameed

مغربی سرحد سے اٹھنے والی کالی آندھی کے سامنے پہلا بند تو “

اس آندھی کے سامنے پہلا بند تو
“اڈے نئیں دوں گا”
کا بیان دے کر باندھ دیا گیا ھے، آگے بھی انشااللہ نواز اور زرداری جیسے مفادپرست ٹولے سے بہتر ہی بند باندھے گا انشااللہ ، صرف اور صرف ملکی مفادات کو سامنے رکھ کر

surfer

Raja bhai, forget this.

more importantly, do you think main sahib will recover enough to attend junaid’s nikah?
I heard he is really ill?

gorgias

راجا بھائی آپ بالکل پریشان نہ ہوں۔ خان نہ این آر او دے گا نہ ہی اڈے دے گا۔ اس لیے آپ آرام سکون سے بیٹھ جائیں۔

AbbuJee

Suna hau iskay Peo kay platelets phir kam par gaey hain? ? Isko gham he bohat hai kay apna zehni tawazun kho betha hai.

Zainsha

Visa naheen doon gi.. UK Visa Counselor

Baji ji.. kya aap mujhay visa dengi.. Absolutely Not!

Wake up Pak

Yeh bata Raja chawal maar kay mujrima aur mujrim kay bachoon key shaadi per tum invited ho? Akhir kisi nay khotha biryani aur qeemay waalay naan bhi tu serve karnay hain???

Husaink

یہ کالی آندھی آج سے بیس سال پہلے بڑے شباب کے ساتھ تورا بورا میں مجرا کرنے آئی تھی طالبان نے اسکے سارے انداز دیکھ لئے ہیں تم ایسے کرو کچھ افغانی نمک حرام بھڑووں کو لے کر بارڈر کے اس پار نکل جاؤ اور اپنی اس نئی نویلی الہڑ کالی کلکتے والی کا استقبال کرو کیونکہ تم نے ویلیں بھی تو پکڑنی ہیں

HSiddiqui

I think you don't understand the meaning of this statement of IK that was published and you copy pasted in opposition of him, this all goes in appreciation for him, this shows his character, but your character could be seen by reading the last line of what you said in Urdu.....

This is what PML"N" and PPP's stance had been for Pakistan, and Imran khan don't want any country of this world to underestimate Pakistan or undermine Pakistanis.

Will_Bite

این آر او نہیں دوں گا کی گردان کا نتیجہ یہ ہوا کہ پٹواری اب اپنی شادیاں بھی ڈر کے مارے پاکستان میں نہیں کرتے.
کیا زندگی ہے....نری شرمندگی ہے.

اور اڈے نہیں دوں گا کی گردان کے بعد مجھے ڈر ہے کہ جو بائڈن بھی عنقریب پی ڈی ایم میں نہ شامل ہو جائے
امریکا پہلے ہی ٢٠ سالہ جنگ میں لا حاصل فتح کی شرمندگی کا بوجھ اٹھا رہا ہے. پاکستان نے افغانستان کے بارڈر پہ باڑ لگا دی ہے. اس کی تکلیف اچکزئی اور تم جیسے لوگوں کو ہی ہے.

مغربی سرحد پہ اٹھنے والی آندھی کا بڑا فائدہ تو یہ ہوا کہ بھارت اپنی ساری قونصلیٹ بند کر کے بھاگ گیا. عجیب بھگوڑوں سے پالا پڑا ہے. کوئی افغانستان سے بھگ کے جاتا ہے...کوئی پاکستان سے. سب میں ایک قدر مشترک ہے. وہ تم بتاؤ.

RajaRawal111

این آر او نہیں دوں گا کی گردان کا نتیجہ یہ ہوا کہ پٹواری اب اپنی شادیاں بھی ڈر کے مارے پاکستان میں نہیں کرتے.
کیا زندگی ہے....نری شرمندگی ہے.

اور اڈے نہیں دوں گا کی گردان کے بعد مجھے ڈر ہے کہ جو بائڈن بھی عنقریب پی ڈی ایم میں نہ شامل ہو جائے
امریکا پہلے ہی ٢٠ سالہ جنگ میں لا حاصل فتح کی شرمندگی کا بوجھ اٹھا رہا ہے. پاکستان نے افغانستان کے بارڈر پہ باڑ لگا دی ہے. اس کی تکلیف اچکزئی اور تم جیسے لوگوں کو ہی ہے.

مغربی سرحد پہ اٹھنے والی آندھی کا بڑا فائدہ تو یہ ہوا کہ بھارت اپنی ساری قونصلیٹ بند کر کے بھاگ گیا. عجیب بھگوڑوں سے پالا پڑا ہے. کوئی افغانستان سے بھگ کے جاتا ہے...کوئی پاکستان سے. سب میں ایک قدر مشترک ہے. وہ تم بتاؤ.
قدر صرف ایک ہی مشترک ہے کہ تم اور تمہارے لیڈر دونوں کے پاس بے مقصد بھونکلے کی ایک سی صلاحیت ہے - حقیقت کو سمجھنا نہ اس کے لئے ممکن ہے نہ تمہارے لئے

امن ایک آخری چیز بچی تھی جو تم حرام زادوں نے برباد نہیں کیا تھا - اب وہ بھی کر دیا - اب ملاں فزلولا جیسا پھر تیرے دشمنوں نے بچوں کے جنازے اُٹھواے - پر تجھے کیا تو تو باہر امن سے بیٹھ کر اپنے کسی یہودی آقا کی منشی گیری کر - نسلی منشی

RajaRawal111

Rajarawal111
How many airfields committed by our great leader Nawaz in return of US help to make our leader PM again?
I was already quite impressed with the magnificence of your Jahalut. But your spree of surprising me does never stop. I think even a low-level putz also knows that giving airfields is not the prerogative of any PM. It is the decision of Asli Malkaan of Pakistan.
NS and IK, both don't have that king of Aoqaat to decide this.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

? ? ? ? ?

After being dragged through the gutter in AJK and Sialkot election, syasi abba G being not gien visa extension and showbaz once again looking to go back in the slammer, this is the best bongi you could come up with to console yourself and lick your wounds with?

Must be miserable being a patwari right about now! ?
کوئی زخموں کو نہیں چاٹ رہا بچے - احمق مریم جو تمہارا کھوتے ہے چار گنا بڑی احمق ہے - اس نے جو نتیجہ نکالنا تھا نکال دیا - اچھا ہوا
پر میں تجھ بر حیران ہوں کہ تجھےبولنا بھی آتا ہے -- میں تو سمجھا رہا تھا صرف اپنی خالہ کی جف لگانی اتی ہے - ? جو پیچھے سے لایٹیں نکلتی ہے

لیکن پہلے سے پتا تھا - تجھے نہ موضو ع کی سمجھ ہے نہ کوئی ادراق - ادراق ہو بھی تو تجھ جیسے بارلے کو کیا پرواہ - دھماکوں سے یہاں لاشوں کے چیتھڑے اڑتے رھیں --- تو سکوں سے شیخوں کی کالی موریاں چاٹتا رہ

RajaRawal111

Rajay as usual yeh Yaad rakhna hum Nawaz maryum Shehnaz kukri and gungloon beraadran ki corruption ko Nahi bhoolnay walay..London flats hamaray paisay se banay Hain...baaki bhraas nikalna, haramkhori, corruption ko defend Karna tera haq hai..
اچھی بات ہے یار سلیمے - تو کبھی نہ بھولنا
لیکن یہ ضرور بھول جانا کہ تیرے کھوتے لیڈر نے پہلے ہی انتھونی ایونز کی عدالت میں جے آئ ٹی کی پتلون اتار کے ٹانگ دی ہے --- آٹھ بلین کی کرپشن کو دلیلیں دے دے کر ایک بلین ?کر چکا ہے تیرا کھوتا
اگر نہیں پتا تو بھول جاؤ اس بات کو - عمران خان کو زیادہ جان پہچان والے نہیں صرف جاہل باندروں کی ضرورت ہے