Siasat.pk Forums
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    1,512
    Post Thanks / Like

    Ruckus break out during National Assembly session on demand of PM's Resignation and When Imran Khan Tried to Speak











    Last edited by Asim Sajid; 21-Apr-2017 at 12:22 PM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    America
    Posts
    9,591
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ruckus break out during National Assembly session on demand of PM's Resignation

    Absolutely idiotic behavior by PTI to even allow PPP to control the stage. IK was supposed to address the assembly, and now as we have it, after Khursheed turd's speech, session is over. More disappointed in PTI than ever. What possessed them to allow PPP to come in and be a factor in this in any way? Absolute stupidity by PTI.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  3. Thanks paki__ thanked for this post
    Likes mnmdxb liked this post
    Dislikes Wake up Pak disliked this post
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    نندی پور
    Posts
    6,636
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ruckus break out during National Assembly session on demand of PM's Resignation and When Imran Khan Tried to Speak

    عمران خان اسمبلی جاتا ہے اور ایاز صادق بھاگ جاتا ہے --آج بھی نہیں آیا
    مریم نواز کی تربیت میں رہیں گے تو بھاگنا ہی سیکھیں گے
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. Likes Munawarkhan liked this post
  6. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    1,512
    Post Thanks / Like

    Go-Nawaz-Go slogans echoed in National Assembly



    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,046
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ruckus break out during National Assembly session on demand of PM's Resignation

    Originally Posted by Will_Bite View Post
    Absolutely idiotic behavior by PTI to even allow PPP to control the stage. IK was supposed to address the assembly, and now as we have it, after Khursheed turd's speech, session is over. More disappointed in PTI than ever. What possessed them to allow PPP to come in and be a factor in this in any way? Absolute stupidity by PTI.
    khursheed shah is leader of opposition so he requested speaker to let Imran speak after him for two minutes, Imran Cant go by himself until asked by speaker! There is nothing idiotic, bus Aap thora jazbati ho gayay
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. Likes Wake up Pak liked this post
  9. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    America
    Posts
    9,591
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ruckus break out during National Assembly session on demand of PM's Resignation

    Originally Posted by khurram View Post
    khursheed shah is leader of opposition so he requested speaker to let Imran speak after him for two minutes, Imran Cant go by himself until asked by speaker! There is nothing idiotic, bus Aap thora jazbati ho gayay
    I guess so...but I do feel PPP is trying to hijack things by design....
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,988
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ruckus break out during National Assembly session on demand of PM's Resignation

    mery jazbaati bhai ap aur men jo kuch bhi kehlo, at the end of the day, her cheez rules k hisaab se he chalti hy, Imran Khan bhaly he PTI ka Chairman kion na ho lekin qoumi assembly men is waqt sirf ek MNA he hy, aur Khursheed Shah Opposition Leader hy so IK ka number usky neechy he rahega.
    Originally Posted by Will_Bite View Post
    Absolutely idiotic behavior by PTI to even allow PPP to control the stage. IK was supposed to address the assembly, and now as we have it, after Khursheed turd's speech, session is over. More disappointed in PTI than ever. What possessed them to allow PPP to come in and be a factor in this in any way? Absolute stupidity by PTI.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. Likes Aik Umeed liked this post
  12. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    America
    Posts
    9,591
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ruckus break out during National Assembly session on demand of PM's Resignation

    Originally Posted by Aadi Ali View Post
    mery jazbaati bhai ap aur men jo kuch bhi kehlo, at the end of the day, her cheez rules k hisaab se he chalti hy, Imran Khan bhaly he PTI ka Chairman kion na ho lekin qoumi assembly men is waqt sirf ek MNA he hy, aur Khursheed Shah Opposition Leader hy so IK ka number usky neechy he rahega.
    I agree I may have overreacted. Didnt know all the details
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    493
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ruckus break out during National Assembly session on demand of PM's Resignation and When Imran Khan Tried to Speak

    i saw it live, khursheed shah wanted imran khan to speak but iblees league nai moka nahi diya. Yai iblees league Allah ki saza hai pakistan par
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. Likes chappoo liked this post
  15. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,745
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ruckus break out during National Assembly session on demand of PM's Resignation and When Imran Khan Tried to Speak

    Originally Posted by karella View Post
    عمران خان اسمبلی جاتا ہے اور ایاز صادق بھاگ جاتا ہے --آج بھی نہیں آیا
    مریم نواز کی تربیت میں رہیں گے تو بھاگنا ہی سیکھیں گے
    Well noticed.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    KARACHI
    Posts
    1,560
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ruckus break out during National Assembly session on demand of PM's Resignation and When Imran Khan Tried to Speak

    Originally Posted by karella View Post
    عمران خان اسمبلی جاتا ہے اور ایاز صادق بھاگ جاتا ہے --آج بھی نہیں آیا
    مریم نواز کی تربیت میں رہیں گے تو بھاگنا ہی سیکھیں گے
    Originally Posted by Munawarkhan View Post
    Well noticed.

    ایاز صادق مریم نواز کی تربیت میں اور عمران سیتا وائٹ کی تربیت میں رہیں گے تو بھاگنا ہی سیکھیں گے

    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  17. Dislikes syf277 disliked this post
  18. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    KARACHI
    Posts
    1,560
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ruckus break out during National Assembly session on demand of PM's Resignation and When Imran Khan Tried to Speak

    Originally Posted by Will_Bite View Post
    Absolutely idiotic behavior by PTI to even allow PPP to control the stage. IK was supposed to address the assembly, and now as we have it, after Khursheed turd's speech, session is over. More disappointed in PTI than ever. What possessed them to allow PPP to come in and be a factor in this in any way? Absolute stupidity by PTI.
    Originally Posted by Will_Bite View Post
    I guess so...but I do feel PPP is trying to hijack things by design....
    Originally Posted by Aadi Ali View Post
    mery jazbaati bhai ap aur men jo kuch bhi kehlo, at the end of the day, her cheez rules k hisaab se he chalti hy, Imran Khan bhaly he PTI ka Chairman kion na ho lekin qoumi assembly men is waqt sirf ek MNA he hy, aur Khursheed Shah Opposition Leader hy so IK ka number usky neechy he rahega.
    Originally Posted by Lewanay Lawangin View Post
    i saw it live, khursheed shah wanted imran khan to speak but iblees league nai moka nahi diya. Yai iblees league Allah ki saza hai pakistan par

    یہ پانامہ عمران خان کا رہاسہا چہرے پر نقاب بھی بے نقاب کر دے گا زرداری اور عمران کا اتحاد زندہ باد نواز، عمران، زرداری سارے چہرے بے نقاب ہونگے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ احتساب کا چورن پیچنے وارے زرداری کے ورکرز ہونگے ہا ہا ہا


    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  19. Dislikes syf277 disliked this post
  20. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    KPK
    Posts
    4,883
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ruckus break out during National Assembly session on demand of PM's Resignation and When Imran Khan Tried to Speak

    why is the assembly always empty?????????? why people elected them if they dont even bother going to the assemblies??????

    its a shame.. look at parliaments of britian and US and others... they are full and all the ministers answer.... its not a machli mandi like this...

    this shows there is no democracy in pakistan..its just a joke..
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  21. Likes pak-pak, CANSUK liked this post
  22. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,745
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ruckus break out during National Assembly session on demand of PM's Resignation and When Imran Khan Tried to Speak

    Originally Posted by pak-pak View Post








    یہ پانامہ عمران خان کا رہاسہا چہرے پر نقاب بھی بے نقاب کر دے گا زرداری اور عمران کا اتحاد زندہ باد نواز، عمران، زرداری سارے چہرے بے نقاب ہونگے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ احتساب کا چورن پیچنے وارے زرداری کے ورکرز ہونگے ہا ہا ہا


    Hayes bechara ..... bughz e Imran ka maaara.

    dekh terry liyay cream dhoondi hai. Apna address de main bhejwata hoon. Kala rang safaid hojayeega is say.

    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  23. #15
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,342
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ruckus break out during National Assembly session on demand of PM's Resignation and When Imran Khan Tried to Speak

    Originally Posted by pak-pak View Post








    یہ پانامہ عمران خان کا رہاسہا چہرے پر نقاب بھی بے نقاب کر دے گا زرداری اور عمران کا اتحاد زندہ باد نواز، عمران، زرداری سارے چہرے بے نقاب ہونگے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ احتساب کا چورن پیچنے وارے زرداری کے ورکرز ہونگے ہا ہا ہا


    Nice to see you still here. After such a humiliation any other ghairat ka Noora would have disppeared but you my friend like your daddy dont have any. So good on you to take the humiliation for an extra few rupees. I am sure your parents are proud of you.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Quick Reply


Similar Threads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •