Siasat.pk Forums
    Post Thanks / Like

Breaking News: Opposition parties' Big Plan for the Government and PM Nawaz Sharif

Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Breaking News: Opposition parties' Big Plan for the Government and PM Nawaz Sharif

I fail to understand why PTI is joining forces with the likes of PPP, considering that they should be next on the radar as far as corruption is concerned?

And I dont think demanding a resignation makes sense at all. About time they stopped this. Even if he resigns, it will remain a PMLN govt, and FIA/NAB will remain under them. So what exactly will change?

In all this, the worse I see is PTI joining forces with PPP for virtually anything. PPP is as big of a scum pond as PMLN. Just that their methods are different.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Breaking News: Opposition parties' Big Plan for the Government and PM Nawaz Sharif

Meter Shah Mirassi aur Hajjam Malik ke Ilawa Baqi Sabb parr aitbaar karr laina yeh Dono Kutiaaan Choron saay Milli huwi hain

Post Thanks / Like

As expected, PPP is trying to turn this huge moral and legal victory for PTI into a self serving agenda...Im just so so disappointed in PTI at this stage.

PTI went into the SC alone....ran rigging protests alone......and now when PMLN is against a wall, they have allowed PPP and other opposition to come in and turn it into a stupid fiasco.

Quick Reply