Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe To This Thread
    Post Thanks / Like

“There are hundreds of sympathisers in my force and if I take too much interest in Mashal case I might be killed too,” KP Police officer

Inspector General Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa said police had so far found no evidence to support the blasphemy allegations against Mashal Khan, and condemned the university for investigating the case without police involvement. A second senior police officer, who requested anonymity, said many members of the police, prosecution service and judiciary sympathised with the attackers and he did not expect any guilty verdicts.

Blasphemy is a hugely sensitive charge in Pakistan, and can carry the death penalty. Even unproven allegations can prompt mob lynchings or lesser violence.

“There are hundreds of sympathisers in my force and if I take too much interest in the case I might be killed too,” the police officer said.

He added that although arrests had been made on the basis of CCTV footage and video clips, a court would require witnesses to come forward and past experience had shown this would not be likely — partly because Pakistan has no witness protection programmes.Saroop Ijaz,

Saroop Ijaz, a lawyer employed by Human Rights Watch in Pakistan, noted that no Muslims were convicted for torching 100 Christian homes in a 2013 incident in Lahore sparked by blasphemy claims, nor for the murder of a young Christian couple a year later. “Nobody is going to stick their neck out because you will be abandoned,” he said.

Vigilantes have murdered 65 people over blasphemy allegations since 1990, according to research compiled by the Center for Research and Security Studies think-tank.

Source

Last edited by Waseem; 17-Apr-2017 at 06:15 PM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Thanks frenes Thanked
    Dislikes slave of Allah Disliked

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: “There are hundreds of sympathisers in my force and if I take too much interest in Mashal case I might be killed too,” KP Police officer

Yeh hai KP police. Lakh di lannatt chor da puttar Imran Niazi.

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: “There are hundreds of sympathisers in my force and if I take too much interest in Mashal case I might be killed too,” KP Police officer

Basically Imran khan Saab Pakistan main jungle ka hee qanoon hai aur kisi ka Baap b esay change nahi KAR saktha ..

This is the reality and the rest is just bull sh!t .The statement of this police officer has proved that . A country where police and judges are themselves supporting and protecting terrorists will go further down in the direction of ignorance.
    Last edited by Zamaray Khan; 17-Apr-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont understand one thing about pakistani extremist society thinks that all Qasyanis are Ghustak e Rasool and kill them.Qadaynis do beleive in Prophet Muhamad PBUH but they dont accept him as last messenger so how can qadyani be Ghustak e Rasool then ? Christians and Jews can be Ghustakh because they dont believe in Nabi Akram PBUH so they can say about Rasool what ever they want to but Qadyani will never do Ghustakh e Rashool because they themselves beleive in him atleast that what i studied.For example we Sunnis and Shia will never abuse hazrat Mossa OR hazrat Ibrahim OR Hazrat Izza because we beleive in them.Qadyanis do beleive in Hazrat Muhammad PBUH but they dont accept him last messenger so please correct me if i am wrong.For extremist idots on this forum i wana tell them that i am SUNNI Muslim.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

so sad , pura moashara hi bigra hua hai .

sponsored links

7. Likes Farooq786 Liked

Post Thanks / Like

its really shameful state should come forward otherwise we are going towards a civil war.

Post Thanks / Like

Sala phattu police officer

Post Thanks / Like

Jahil Patwari Imran Khan par lannat bhaignay say pahlay itnna soch lou ky aap ky Gangy leader ky favorite Country India main aik Prime Minister kou ussi ky guard ny qatal kiyaa. Means har Police force Society main mojoud logoun sy hi banti hy. Or society main mojoud log jis soch ky hamil houn woh soch baharhal Police waloun main bhi kahin na kahin mojoud hoti hy. Kuch logoun kou sakht tarbeeyat bhi us soch sy nae hatta sakti.

Post Thanks / Like

A police officer from Sindh, who requested anonymity, claimed that Zardari clan had been running kidnap for ransom schemes via the police for years. He also claimed that Bilawal daily presides over the meeting where all ransom loot is counted in his presence.

Another police officer from Lahore, who requested anonymity, claimed that everyday, the IG punjab reports to Raiwind mansion, to personally deliver the daily kickback loot, and to receive orders on who to kill that day in an encounter.

How convenient is it for any tom **** and harry to issue a statement 'on the condition of anonymity'? If the IG KPK has openly taken the right stance, promoting a nameless person's stance in order to increase viewership is just plain vanilla lifafa journalism.

12. Likes such bolo Liked

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Qalandar View Post
    Coming from someone that's addicted to licking Zardari's balls!!!

14. Likes frenes, AshRay Liked

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the biggest problem of our society. Bechari kpk police ke bus ki bhe baat nahe. Everyone is extremist

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

ایک احمدی ہونے پر آپ کے جذبات کی قدر کرتے ہیں لیکن آپکے ایمان کلمہ طیبہ اور عشق رسول جیسے متضاد بیانات کچھ جچتے نہیں ہیں اور اپ کی تحریر کردہ یعنی کلمہ اور عشق سے متعلقہ بات ہی بے بنیاد ہے ایک احمدی، مرزائی ، قادیانی کا اس سے کیا لینا دینا جبکہ وہ ایمان اور عشق کے بنیادی کلیہ سے ہی بے بہرہ ہو

Quote Originally Posted by ts_rana View Post
    میں احمدی ہوں اور میرا ایمان کلمہ طیبہ ہے۔ اور میں حضورمحمد مصطفیٰ ﷺ کا عاشق ہوں اور ایمان رکھتا ہوں کہ آپ ﷺ کے فیض اور تعلیمات کے بغیر زندگی جانورں سے بھی بد تر ہے۔ کوئی بھی احمدی حضور ﷺ تو دور کی بات کسی پیغمبر کے بارے میں غلط سوچ رکھ ہی نہیں سکتا۔

17. Likes gorgias Liked

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Qalandar View Post
    lagta hai tery maan baap ny tumheen peda hoty he galian deen thin or galian he sekhai thin k tum koi baat bhe bagair gali k nahi kar sakty

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frenes View Post
    ایک احمدی ہونے پر آپ کے جذبات کی قدر کرتے ہیں لیکن آپکے ایمان کلمہ طیبہ اور عشق رسول جیسے متضاد بیانات کچھ جچتے نہیں ہیں اور اپ کی تحریر کردہ یعنی کلمہ اور عشق سے متعلقہ بات ہی بے بنیاد ہے ایک احمدی، مرزائی ، قادیانی کا اس سے کیا لینا دینا جبکہ وہ ایمان اور عشق کے بنیادی کلیہ سے ہی بے بہرہ ہو
    It is between people and Allah and he will decide who is right or wrong. Every person thinks that his belief are right and others are wrong but we have no right to force our religious beliefs on others. If Ahmdi thinks they are muslims then they have all the right to call themseves muslim and you have all the right to think that they are no muslim but you both have no right to act like munshi of god and give certificate.

Post Thanks / Like

What do you expect from a nation where criminals like Qadri are given titles of ghazi and shrines are built to "honour" him. This murderous mob was suppose to be from the best of the best from our society, young "open minded" educated university students. When the creme de la creme of our society can turn into a pack of blood thirsty rabid dogs in a blink of an eye, what can you expect from the majority of jahil awaam. And this is why this country is in the position it is in.

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

بھائی. ائمپارنگ کے ڈنڈے پر چڑنے سے پہلے دیکھ لیں لکھا کیا ہے ، میں نے اسکے جذبات و احساسات کی قدر کی ہے
    دوسری بات. اپنے مذہب ، دین پر یقین کی بجائے ڈگمگانا صرف پکڑ نہیں جہنم کا سبب بن سکتا ہے ، ساری زندگی اس مخمصے میں ہی گزار دی اور قبر میں چلا گیا کہ دوسرے بھی ٹھیک ہیں تو بھائی تو بھی دوسرا بن جا کس نے روکا ہے جا بھیڑوں ، اندھوں اور ملحدوں کے ہجوم کا حصہ بن جا کس نے روکا ہے
    بحث کیلئے انگریزی نہیں علم اور ادب کی ضرورت ہوتی ہے
    سخت الفاظ معذرت لیکن حق کو جھٹلایا نہیں جا سکتا

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdUmpireFinger View Post
    It is between people and Allah and he will decide who is right or wrong. Every person thinks that his belief are right and others are wrong but we have no right to force our religious beliefs on others. If Ahmdi thinks they are muslims then they have all the right to call themseves muslim and you have all the right to think that they are no muslim but you both have no right to act like munshi of god and give certificate.

Post Thanks / Like

why everyone losses their mind before an ongoing unfinished investigation?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdUmpireFinger View Post
    So anyone can use the moniker of Islam? Go kill yourself you miserable little dolt. You didn't make an iota of sense there.
    Ahamidis or carrot worshipers are free to believe in what they want to believe and practice their faith..... as non muslims.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

جناب میرا عقیدہ میں ہی بیان کروں گا کوئی اور نہیں۔ باقی آپ کیا سمجھتے ہیں وہ آپ کا مسئلہ ہے۔ جو معاملات میرے اور میرے خدا کے ہیں انہیں ہمارے درمیان ہی رہنے دیں۔

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

Mujhe dukh sirf ek baat ka hai.... Kash Mashal 2 ya 3 ko apne saath le ke jata.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply