Siasat.pk Forums
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zaid Hamid Playing Cricket on Street

ایک ایک بات تجھے کھول کھول کر بتانی پڑتی ہے . پھپھوندی لگی ہے دماغ کو ؟
    پہلے لکھا کہ کہ قادیانوں کا ایک گروہ ہے جو نہ تو مرزا کو کذاب مانتا ہے نہ نبی
    تمہاری پارلیمنٹ اور ساری دنیا کے مسلمان ممالک ان کو غیر مسلم ہی تصور کرتے ہیں

محمّد یوسف علی کذاب کی کزابیت کے کھلے ثبوت موجود ہیں
    کذاب کو اسی بنا پر سزا بھی ہوئی
    یہ اس کا خلیفہ تھا
    آج تک اسنے اس صحابیت والی کیسٹ کی تردید نہیں کی

لَا اِلٰهَ اِلَّا اللّٰهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوْلُ اللہ
    یہ کلمہ قادیانی بھی پڑہتے ہیں ، یہاں محمّد سے مراد ان کی حضرت محمّد کے ساتھ ساتھ مرزا قادیانی بھی ہے
    کیوں کہ مرزا نے یہ نہیں کہا کہ وہ کوئی نیا نبی ہے
    بلکے محمّد ایک نیے روپ میں آے ہیں // نعوز باللہ

اور یوسف کذاب نے بھی یہی کہا
    کہ وہ کوئی اور نہیں بلکے ایک نیا روپ ہے پیغبر کا

اس زید نے نہ تو اس صحابیت والی بات سے انکار کیا
    نہ یوسف کو کذاب مانا
    اور نہ ہی یہ پتہ ہے کہ اس کلمے میں محمّد سے مراد کون کون ہے
    صرف محمّد
    بن عبدللہ بن عبد المطلب جو مکّہ میں پیدا ہوے اور مدینہ میں تدفین ہوئی
    یا پھر محمّد یوسف بھی ہے

جب تک یہ ان باتوں کی وضاحت نہیں کرتا تو میں اس کو کافر اور مرتد ہی سمجتھا ہوں
    اسی لیے یہ اس چلینج سے بھی بھاگتا ہے کیوں کہ اس میں یہی باتیں پوچھی جائیں گی

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    مجھے نہیں مل رہا ،تو نے کہاں لکھا ہے ؟ ایک دفع اور لکھ دے

Last edited by ambroxo; 27-Jan-2012 at 07:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zaid Hamid Playing Cricket

bhudeey ghoorii laaaaal lagaaaam

3. Likes ambroxo, WeAreChange liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Yesterday, 14 Feb 2010, while I was on my walk I received a message on my cell to come immediately to Jamat ud Dawa headquarters in Islamabad. A conference was going on I took a seat at the back as a expected another boring lecture by a Salafist mullah. However the speaker was a mujahid named Abu Haider who had spent 13 years in jail in India and was a senior leader of Jamat ud dawa. He talked about how a fitna of Zaid hamid is endangering Islam. He said in the speech that Zaid Hamids secretary came to their Head Quarters but they kicked him out.

He said “We know who is supporting him…they are very ‘naik’ people with good intentions but they don’t realize that he is a snake and he will bite us all”

After the conference I met the guy who was giving the lecture as well as other coordinators of that event. They told me that they hope I was satisfied now. I replied in the affirmative. I asked the guy as to who really are the ‘naik’ people who are supporting Zaid Hamid. Abu Haider replied:

“ISI… I met their officer and told him that why are you supporting him (zaid hamid) so much. He replied that we want to create ‘deeni Ghayarat’ in people. So I told him that it would have been better had you used a Christian… when satan wants to entrap a mullah he uses a mullah… our people did provide security but it was at a very low level, our leadership did not know of this and we took a stern notice against this”
    Brother Ali who is a year junior to me in Shifa wanted the ulema to meet Zaid hamid. However our scholars told me that they have a clear stance… Zaid Hamid is a murtid and a Gushtakh e Rasoon and it would be an insult to go and meet him. Zaid Hamid should come to the ulema, apologies for his transgressions to Allah and renew his Faith. Only then will he be acceptable.

http://kashifiat.wordpress.com/2010/03/02/what-zaid-hamid-said-in-his-office-about-yusuf-kazzab/

ان ملّوں نے قائد آ عظم اورعلامہ اقبال کو بھی کافر آ عظم کہا تھا .سب جانتے ہیں ان ملّوں نے پاکستان بنانے کی مخالفت کی تھی اور یہ شروع دن سے پاکستان کے دشمن ہیں .
    ان ملّوں کی اوقات ہی یہ ہے کہ ان کو جوتے کی نوک پر رکھو ، جیسے قائد آ عظم اورعلامہ اقبال نے ان کو جوتے کی نوک پر رکھا .ان ملّوں سے بڑا منافق کوئی اور نہیں ہے .
    یہ ملّے ہوتے کون ہیں ،کسی کو اسلام کا سر ٹھفیکٹ دینے والے . ان کے کسی کو کافر کہنے سے کوئی کافر نہیں ہوجاتا .

Post Thanks / Like

میں تو کوئی ملا بھی نہیں
    یہاں جرمنی میں قادیانوں کے بارے میں پڑھ پڑھ کر یہ ساری باتیں پتہ چلیں
    اور یہ کچھ پڑھنا اس لیے پڑھا کہ ان کے سوالوں کے جواب نہیں ہوتے تھے میرے پاس
    اس لیے نہیں کہ مرزا سچا تھا یا جھوٹا
    وہ ساری کی ساری باتیں مجھے اس کذاب کے پیروکار میں نظر آ رہی ہیں ، اور کوئی بھی اس کا چیلا اس کا جواب نہیں دیتا
    میری کوئی ذاتی دشمنی تو ہے نہیں اس سے

ان ملّوں نے قائد آ عظم اورعلامہ اقبال کو بھی کافر آ عظم کہا تھا .سب جانتے ہیں ان ملّوں نے پاکستان بنانے کی مخالفت کی تھی اور یہ شروع دن سے پاکستان کے دشمن ہیں .
    ان ملّوں کی اوقات ہی یہ ہے کہ ان کو جوتے کی نوک پر رکھو ، جیسے قائد آ عظم اورعلامہ اقبال نے ان کو جوتے کی نوک پر رکھا .ان ملّوں سے بڑا منافق کوئی اور نہیں ہے .
    یہ ملّے ہوتے کون ہیں ،کسی کو اسلام کا سر ٹھفیکٹ دینے والے . ان کے کسی کو کافر کہنے سے کوئی کافر نہیں ہوجاتا .

Post Thanks / Like

munafiqat mien tou yeh bhe kam nahin hai ... phir is ko galey ka haar kiyon banaya hua hai ...

Wake Up Pakistan Islamabad took place on Sunday 31st Jan 2010. On Thursday the Khatme Nabuwat movement along with top scholars of Islamabad arranged a Press conference against Zaid Hamid. They called upon the govt to stop Wake up Pakistan and to ban him from entering educational institutes. The reason was that Zaid Hamid was the first Caliph of Yousf Kazab a false prophet who was sentenced to death in the year 2000.
    I took the press statement to our brothers in Shifa Collage of medicine who were organizing an Islamic Conference on 6th and 7th of Feb. Zaid Hamid was invited to the conference. The brothers got very much worried as I had raised a sever opposition to inviting Zaid Hamid. My demand was very simple that he gives a press statement sending lan.at on Yousf Kazab the False prophet and I will have no objection to him coming to any event.

Brother Ahmed Malik, Yousf Raza, Ali and a few other students from our collage went to meet Zaid Hamid on Friday. They had thought that Zaid Hamid is a great scholar and Champion of Islam and he will send 100 lanats on yousf kazab and the likes of him. However they were quiet shocked when Zaid Hamid started to give them proofs about how Yousf Ali was a great scholar and a sufi saint and how Deobandi Mullahs got him killed.

He said “Boys was I wrong when I said that I don’t know any Yousf Kazab… I knew Yousf Ali… Lots of people knew Yousf Ali”. One of the Scholars who was coming to the Shifa conference was Dr Israr Ahmed. Zaid Hamid kept on saying that Dr Israr is with me and we coordinate our activities bla bla bla. So a few of our students went to him they told him that Zaid Hamid is propagating Yousf Kazabs message to our students and he is taking his name.

Last edited by Khalid; 27-Jan-2012 at 05:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

جب بھی قادیانیوں سے بات ہوتی ہے وہ کہتے ہیں رسول اللہ کے بارے میں کفّار مکّہ ایسی ہی باتیں کرتے تھے
    جب اس کذاب کے پیروکار کے چیلوں سے سوال پوچھے جاتے ہیں تو ان کا بہانہ ہوتا ہے کہ
    قائد آ عظم اورعلامہ اقبال کو بھی لوگوں نے کافر کہا
    اور سوال کا کوئی جواب نہیں ملتا

Last edited by ambroxo; 27-Jan-2012 at 05:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

MIRAAJ or MIRAGE.
    Cults in the Muslim World.

A few facts about Yusuf Ali (Lahore) who claimed himself to be the continuity of Muhammed ( saw ) but was assassinated in Adwala jail in Rawalpindi Pakistan by one of Sipah Sahaba member imprisoned with him in the same jail in 2000.

[ Based on personal meeting and observations made by Hesham A Syed ]1.I met Yusuf Ali when I was living in Lahore and working as a General Manager with PEL + PAL the two industries of Saigols group in 1994.

2. I met him through the courtesy of JZ .

3. Yusuf Ali came to JZ house where I met him for the first time – We sat on a dining table – Along with him were another Pakistani person ( I was told he is settled in Norway if I remember correctly ) and a Pakistani girl ( I forgot both of their names ).

In the first meeting itself Yusuf after a casual introduction , discussed Sufism and told me that his status as of that day was of Sheikh Abdul Qadir Gilani ( rahama alaih ) commonly known as Ghausul Azam. ** Later I learnt his strides made him excel even Muhammed ( saw ) **. He recited one of his English poem to me possibly knowing about my poetic inclination and we talked about love of Prophet ( saw ) then he told me that “ I like to congratulate you that You ( Hesham Ahmed Syed ) will meet Muhammed ( saw ) in person , physically with your open eyes just like you are seeing ME now ” . {Quite honestly I felt that very moment that he is actually telling me that he is Muhammed (saw )– My sixth sense , fire wall and virus protection or filter to such a claim started working simultaneously and I could only reply to him – “Thanks to Allah ( swt ), if that is what is destined ”– How ever I felt uncomfortable also that why he has to push himself to prove his importance so much because this was an impression unlike of all the genuine Wali-Allah and Saints I have read about and known in person among the Soofi clan – I also felt a bit disappointed that he made a wrong assessment or evaluation of me **.

4. Further meetings with Yusuf Ali also was arranged obviously on his instruction to JZ in Lahore and I also reciprocated with kind wishes to him and with the idea to exchange views to put things on right track , learn and make him learn but he had his own bent of mind and would not listen to any other point of view but his own self. I also visited his small house ( prior to his moving to Defense housing society which I was told was an expensive buy out with electronics gadgets etc fixed in it for surveillance etc – wa-Allah o alam ). Later meetings took place one time in Karachi on some one house I did not know where there was a big crowd and a few meetings took place with him in ZZ apartment in Rawalpindi.
    The crowd of young or middle aged , Men or Women , Students , Married or Non married gathered in such meeting in the same room , I found them seated there and looking at him under a magical spell and I have also seen male members kissing his hands bowing in front of him and Male or Female prayed behind him as if they were praying behind Muhammed ( saw ) – this feeling was confided in me by one of his mureed or devotee.

5. Twice Yusuf met me in isolation , in a room as he desired , one time when I met him in Karachi and one time at ZZ apartment in Rawalpindi – where he told me that I should give him 25 lakhs of rupees ( which was a whole some of money in 199 4 or 1995 ) and in return he will make me meet Muhammed ( saw ) physically – He would read some thing on sweets he kept with him blow on it and ask me to eat and I would gladly eat it reciting BismiAllah without any fear with the conviction that nothing will go wrong to me as long as Allah ( swt ) is protecting me. How ever I wanted to experience all this out of my curiosity and wanted to know more in depth of this new Cult in the making.
    # To pull me on his side in private meetings he told me that Muhammed ( saw ) has asked him ( Yusuf ) to take special care of me and serve me well – He further said to me that I ( Hesham ) was already at Sidratul Muntahaa and only one step will take me to Miraaj to meet Muhammed ( saw ) physically and all this one step was minimum 25 lakhs of rupees to be given to Yusuf ** interesting trade off isn’t it ? . I was amazed of his audacity and for the first time in my life I was faced with a situation where spiritual upbringing or elevation or transcending was being traded – Muhammed ( saw ) all his life struggled , and delivered Allah’s message selflessly with all the humility and modesty , never asked any one in return of his blessings & services he offered to all without any discrimination and have always been at the giving end–and now what sort of re-incarnation was this ? **.
    # He also indicated to me that I excel spiritually in the entire group even from ZZ ,and I will have a higher status than any one in his group if I walk in. He also told me to have one room exclusively reserved for him in my house as his core devotees did , so that he could come and stay there , carry out private meetings or may be use it as another Ghaarey Hira ,wa-Alla ho alam.

# All what I was experiencing was like a child play to me , amazing and frustrating at the same time that how can this disillusioned person misguide so many apparently educated male and female around him as his devotees but the answer is simple – Hidayat is minAllah and most of these people were engulfed due to their love of Prophet ( saw ) and not having a proper guide or Murshid to them to put them back on right track.

9. It may not be out of place to mention that I know parents of ZZ and JZ and in-laws of ZZ and of their other relations who come from very respectable family and are straight forward practicing Muslims – They showed a lot of concern and anxiety to me to the way Yusuf was misleading their children and family members and Z + J parents in tears requested me to help the situation , so did ZZ’s father in law told me to counsel them – which I tried and even when I was in Canada and when Yusuf trial was going on in Pakistan I had been writing to ZZ & JZ to make Yusuf do Tauba & Istaghfar and submit to Allah ( swt ). I even wrote to ZZ what I dreamt about Yusuf which clearly indicated to me that he will face humiliation , insult & will be cursed but no heed was paid to my discourse and the devotees saw floods of Noor in Yusuf even in Jail – One can not change any one’s fate or destiny if he or she does not want to change – Quran says that, “ it is not the eyes only but hearts are blinded as well ’’.

10. The One Missing Link : Hazrat or Murshid of Yusuf : Who was he ?
    On my one time visit to Yusuf’s small house in Lahore as mentioned , he told me that he has an associate older to him and he is like a Murshid , Guide and a Messenger to him who has informed Yusuf that now his status has excelled Shaeikh Abdul Qadir Gilanee and much beyond.Yusuf mentioned to me that all such saints like Sheikh Abdul Qadir carried the same Noor in them called Muhammed ( saw ) but now I ( Yusuf ) have been elevated at a higher status. The way Yusuf spoke of this man was like a Murshid or Sheikh to him but yusuf said that his Sheikh has even confirmed that I ( Yusuf ) is of higher status than him.
    # I always wondered who was / is , this Man ? I never met him – I could not again remember his name – I asked ZZ and JZ about him but they told me not to worry – They said that they have met him , he comes some time but with no introduction , undisclosed and unidentified to many among the visitors. Is he still alive , living where ? Why during the trial he was not mentioned and brought to answer queries made about Yusuf – This could have shed more light on the whole thing. Is he the person who is the main culprit , mislead Yusuf and brought him to face what he eventually did. What sort of influence he still carries among the group members if there are any hidden members left ?

Read More : http://heshamsyed.wordpress.com/2009...s-hesham-syed/

Post Thanks / Like

2.Another reply / comment to some one on email : ( name with held for privacy )
    Zaid is commando trained , a linguist , a scholar , brilliant , master of Iqbaliat – these all are rubbish claims from him or from his followers , This has been over amplified – I found him a person of fair intelligence – All the aggressiveness in his speech etc and building up of Ghuzwate Hind is all Yusuf influence on him – When he speaks he reminds me of Yusuf style – Yusuf had the art to pump people by talking to the person in superlative degree – that imposter could only assemble people around him by pampering his followers – Neither Yusuf nor any of his follower had in-depth knowledge of Quran and Hadees rather they all drifted away from fundamentals of Islam and were wandering in their own world using Sufism but the distorted form and concept of Sufis hence they did not even understand what is Sufism.
    I have heard Iqbal verses being explained wrongly by him – Any one can just memorize 20 or 30 verses of Iqbal and use those in speech to impress youngsters specially these days when medium of instruction as English keeps the youngsters so far away from Urdu or Persian writers and poets — These are and one of all the techniques used by Cults members to take people in illusive world or in a state of hallucination. See my article – Cult in the making on my Blogg.
    Hesham Syed

Post Thanks / Like

Monday, June 22, 2009
    My meeting with Maulana Saeed Ahmed Jalalpuri sahab regarding Yusuf Kazab and Zaid Hamid sahab

Yesterday, I went to "Aalmi Majlis e Tahaffuz e Khatm e Nubuwwat" (AMTKN) office at Purani Numaish, M.A. Jinnah Road, Masjid Babur Rehmat, Karachi Pakistan. And, I got an opportunity to talk to Maulana Saeed Ahmed Jalalpuri sahab himself, who is the Ameer of AMTKN. I am producing my conversation with respected Maulana below in the form of questions and answers:

Q: Did some one from AMTKN or Ulema Karam actively participate in the case against Yusuf Kazab?
    A: Obviously ! the case was registered by Maulana Muhammad Ismail Shuja Abadi on the directions of quaideen of AMTKN

Q: Some people say that the Yusuf Kazab became a victim of Daily Khabrain Editor Zia Shahid's enmity because Zia Shahid had some land/money dispute with Yusuf Kazab?
    A: Suppose, if this was the case, then leave Zia Shahid, and take rest of the evidences, which are too much, coming from too many sources, too strong and too crystal clear in nature. AMTKN challenges any one who have any "proof" that Yusuf Kazab did not claimed to be a prophet, please come forward and AMTKN will listen him/her carefully, analyze those proofs and will clarify its stance publicly with all those proofs and counter-proofs. Its an open challenge for any one.

Q: Maulana, how AMTKN proof that Zaid Hamid was indeed "Syed Zaid Zaman", the Khalifa of Yusuf Kazab?
    A: I recommend you to read my booklet which contain non refutable proof that "Syed Zaid Zaman", the Khalifa of Yusuf Kazab is none other than Zaid Hamid. AMTKN stand by this document and if Zaid Hamid wants to refute it or prove us wrong than he is more than welcome to visit us any time he like. We would sit together and discuss all counter proofs that he have and inshaAllah there will be khair. Nothing to fight over, its very simple, we have proofs you have counter-proofs, lets sit together and resolve it once and for all.

Q: Maulana do you have all those proofs in the documentation form?
    A: Not only do we have those proofs in the documentation form, but those people who were affected by the murtid Yusuf Kazab are in our loop. I have personally met with some of those people as well.

Q: Person A was a follower of Yusuf Kazab, but now he says that he has "nothing to do with Yusuf or his beliefs or any other people like him". What is the minimum requirement according to Shariah for Person A to come out clear from the mess he was involved in his past?
    A: According to Shariah, Person A will have to do the following:

1. Acceptance - Accept publicly and openly that he "did" a mistake by negating the finality of Prophet Muhammad Salalaho Alayhi Wassalam and by following a liar Kazab and a false prophet.
    2. Repentance - Repent that what ever he did was indeed a great sin and do Tauba and Astaghfar with Allah Subhanahu Ta'ala.
    3. Disassociate - Disassociate publicly and openly that now he is no more a follower of Yusuf Kazab and his beliefs
    4. Condemn - Condemn publicly and openly that Yusuf Kazab was indeed a liar and a murtid
    5. Tajdeed e Iman - Do tajdeed of Iman (which also includes tajdeed of Aqid e Khatm e Nubuwwat) publicly and openly
    6. Tajdeed e Nikah - Do tajdeed of Nikah

Q: [I show Maulana, the responses that Zaid Hamid sahab has given so far and ask his opinion] if they fulfill the requirement of Shariah?
    A: No, these vague statements are not enough and does not fulfill the requirements of Shariah (as mentioned in the answer of above question).

Q: Maulana, will AMTKN welcome Zaid Hamid if he wishes to visit you to discuss this issue in detail?
    A: I've already stated it in clear terms, we will welcome Zaid Hamid to come and discuss this issue. But, I can also tell you one thing, if Zaid Hamid is a culprit and is double crossing then, mark my words, he will never come, he will prefer to drink poison than visiting us at AMTKN office.

http://smhumayun.blogspot.com/2009/0...eed-ahmed.html

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ambroxo View Post
    surkh rang say murad hay biziti proof zaid kazzabia hi hay na ?
    abi to asl time ana hay meri jaan .. behter yahi tha kah wo challange jo us nay kuch di . us ko wo qabool kr layta

یہ چیلینج زید حامد نے اس وقت دیا تھا جب اس کی پریس کانفرنس نہیں آئی تھی۔ اس وقت اس چیلینج کا مقصد لوگوں کو دعوت دینا تھا جو زید حامد کے بارے میں شکوک رکھتے ہوں وہ خود زید حامد کے پاس آجائیں۔ مگر زید حامد کے مخالفین کو جب ہمت نہ پڑی تو اسی اشرفی کی طرح چند لوگوں نے اعتراض کرنے شروع کر دیے۔ ہر روز ایک نیا عالم نہ کھڑا ہو جائے اسی لیے زید حامد نے پریس کانفریس کی جس میں اس بات کا زکر موجود ہے۔ مگر چونکہ تم یہ پریس کانفرس دیکھنا ہی نہیں چاہتے اسی لیے تم اس حقیقت سے ہمیشہ دور رہو گے۔
    سب سے اہم بات یہ ہے کہ اشرفی ملک دشمن ادارہ سیفما سے متعلق ہے جس سے اچھی طرح یہ بات واضح ہوجاتی ہے کہ کیوں زید حامد نے اشرفی کا نظر انداز کیا۔ مگر کیونکہ تمہاری سوئی اشرفی پر اٹکی ہوئی ہے تو ایک سوال کا جواب اللہ کو حاضر ناضر جان کر دینا۔ کیا اشرفی کے چیلینج سے پہلے بھی تم زید حامد کی مخالفت کرتے تھے یا یہ مخالفت صرف اشرفی کے چیلینج کو نظر انداز کرنے کے بعد شروع ہوئی۔ چلو تم سے میں ان دو لوگوں کے نام بھی نہیں پوچھتا جو تم نے آج تک نہیں بتائے مگر جو سوال میں نے ابھی کیا ہے اس کا جواب تمہیں لازمی دینا پڑے گا۔
    Last edited by xshadow; 28-Jan-2012 at 04:39 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

سو باتوں کی ایک بات
    زید سے کہو چیلنج میں جاۓ اور ساری بات براہ راست نشر ھو
    تمام لوگ جھوٹ اور سچ خود سن لیں گۓ

Quote Originally Posted by xshadow View Post
    یہ چیلینج زید حامد نے اس وقت دیا تھا جب اس کی پریس کانفرنس نہیں آئی تھی۔ اس وقت اس چیلین کا مقصد لوگوں کو دعوت دینا تھا جو زید حامد کے بارے میں شکوک رکھتے ہوں وہ خود زید حامد کے پاس آجائیں۔ مگر زید حامد کے مخالفین کو جب ہمت نہ پڑی تو اسی اشرفی کی طرح چند لوگوں نے اعتراض کرنے شروع کر دیے۔ ہر روز ایک نیا عالم نہ کھڑا ہو جائے اسی لیے زید حامد نے پریس کانفریس کی جس میں اس بات کا زکر موجود ہے۔ مگر چونکہ تم یہ پریس کانفرس دیکھنا ہی نہیں چاہتے اسی لیے تم اس حقیقت سے ہمیشہ دور رہو گے۔
    سب سے اہم بات یہ ہے کہ اشرفی ملک دشمن ادارہ سیفما سے متعلق ہے جس سے اچھی طرح یہ بات واضح ہوجاتی ہے کہ کیوں زید حامد نے اشرفی کا نظر انداز کیا۔ مگر کیونکہ تمہاری سوئی اشرفی پر اٹکی ہوئی ہے تو ایک سوال کا جواب اللہ کو حاضر ناضر جان کر دینا۔ جب اشرفی کے چیلینج سے پہلے بھی تم زید حامد کی مخالفت کرتے تھے یا یہ مخالفت صرف اشرفی کے چیلینج کو نظر انداز کرنے کے بعد شروع ہوئی۔ چلو تم سے میں ان دو لوگوں کے نام بھی نہیں پوچھتا جو تم نے آج تک نہیں بتائے مگر جو سوال میں نے ابھی کیا ہے اس کا جواب تمہیں لازمی دینا پڑے گا۔

Post Thanks / Like

Brinks Security Consultant.... JOb: watching over Bank Security Guards.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

یار تم لوگ کن باتوں میں لگے ہوئے ہوئے اتنی خوبصورت شارٹ ماری ہے زید حامد صاحب نے اپنی ایک ٹانگ اٹھا کر، میں سوچ رہا ہوں کہ اگر وہ اپنی دونوں ٹانگیں اٹھا کر یہ شارٹ مارتے تو کیا ہی خوب ہوتا۔

15. Likes ambroxo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

phir chaar admiyon k baghair tou nahin uthtey Zaid Hamid Saheb

Quote Originally Posted by Aam_Admi View Post
    یار تم لوگ کن باتوں میں لگے ہوئے ہوئے اتنی خوبصورت شارٹ ماری ہے زید حامد صاحب نے اپنی ایک ٹانگ اٹھا کر، میں سوچ رہا ہوں کہ اگر وہ اپنی دونوں ٹانگیں اٹھا کر یہ شارٹ مارتے تو کیا ہی خوب ہوتا۔

Post Thanks / Like

زید حامد , اس کی اولاد ہے جس پر ہر مسلمان ہر نماز میں درود بھیجتے ہیں
    Be carefull! How do you know it

18. Likes ambroxo liked this post

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ambroxo View Post
    سو باتوں کی ایک بات
    زید سے کہو چیلنج میں جاۓ اور ساری بات براہ راست نشر ھو
    تمام لوگ جھوٹ اور سچ خود سن لیں گۓ

میرے سوال کا جواب پھر نہیں دیا۔ بہت اچھا کیا زید حامد نے اس سیفما مارکہ مولانا کو نظر انداز کر کے۔ یہ ڈرامے بازیاں بند کرو اور بتاو کہ تمہارا اختلاف اشرفی کے چیلینج سے پہلے شروع ہوا یا اس کے بعد۔
    Last edited by xshadow; 28-Jan-2012 at 04:44 AM.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aam_Admi View Post
    what is your point. I believe you're trying to disrespect Zaid Hamid. If you have any thing in mind then dare to ask rather than disrespecting him.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hans View Post
    Brinks Security Consultant.... JOb: watching over Bank Security Guards.
    What are you trying to say? explain.

Post Thanks / Like

Ye ambroxo ki bolti bnd ho k be bnd ni hoti..koi inthai gndi qism ka kerra ha..

ambr ko zaid ki press confress ka yaqeen qun ni ha.. aur ashrafi kis kheet ki moli ha.. pta ha sab ko.
    ashrafi ko shup kar be dia tou kal koi aur khra ho jaye ga.... thats why he do that press conference to clear all

Post Thanks / Like

پریس کانفرنس کا چورن نہیں بکے گا
    دو چار لوگ اپنی پسند کے بیٹھا کر فر فر بولنا شروع کر دو
    نکالو اس کو اس چیلنج کے لیے جو اسنے خود دیا

Quote Originally Posted by Ayazzkhan View Post
    Ye ambroxo ki bolti bnd ho k be bnd ni hoti..koi inthai gndi qism ka kerra ha..

ambr ko zaid ki press confress ka yaqeen qun ni ha.. aur ashrafi kis kheet ki moli ha.. pta ha sab ko.
    ashrafi ko shup kar be dia tou kal koi aur khra ho jaye ga.... thats why he do that press conference to clear all

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast