Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 65
  1. #1
    Advanced CoolDool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    2,135
    Age
    24
    Post Thanks / Like

    A request to PMLn diehard workers.



    I am seeing many comments from PMLn workers on Facebook cursing Javed Hashmi for his decision to join PTI. Please, he is the one respected by all politicians in Pakistan. Even Sharmila Faruqui respects him (check her tweets)
    , So please be nice




  2. #2
    Advanced
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A request to PMLn diehard workers.

    یار کوئی چھوٹا صدمہ ہوتا تو بھی کوئی بات تھی مگر جاوید ہاشمی۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ اور اس کے ساتھ ساتھ ۱۵ اراکین اسمبلی کے بارے میں بھی یہی سننے کو ملا ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔ اب غصہ تو آئے گا۔ یہ تو ان کی پرانی عادت ہے۔ اپنے آپ کو ٹھیک کرنا نہیں بلکہ دوسرے کا معیار بھی اتنا گرا دینا تاکہ اپنے کارناموں پر پردا ڈالا جاسکے۔

  3. Likes CoolDool, wez4all, Hamaad liked this post

  4. #3
    Expert Nice2MU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    15,710
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A request to PMLn diehard workers.

    Quote Originally Posted by wasim ansari View Post


    I am seeing many comments from PMLn workers on Facebook cursing Javed Hashmi for his decision to join PTI. Please, he is the one respected by all politicians in Pakistan. Even Sharmila Faruqui respects him (check her tweets)
    , So please be nice

    Whom are you addressing? Don't you know that PMLN Supporters have boycotted Siasat.pk for atleast today and this boycott might be prolonged because they would hear such news with little frequency, specially after 25th Dec.

  5. Likes CoolDool, Pakistani92, Hamaad, Visionary liked this post

  6. #4
    Expert Nice2MU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    15,710
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A request to PMLn diehard workers.

    Quote Originally Posted by xshadow View Post
    یار کوئی چھوٹا صدمہ ہوتا تو بھی کوئی بات تھی مگر جاوید ہاشمی۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ اور اس کے ساتھ ساتھ ۱۵ اراکین اسمبلی کے بارے میں بھی یہی سننے کو ملا ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔ اب غصہ تو آئے گا۔ یہ تو ان کی پرانی عادت ہے۔ اپنے آپ کو ٹھیک کرنا نہیں بلکہ دوسرے کا معیار بھی اتنا گرا دینا تاکہ اپنے کارناموں پر پردا ڈالا جاسکے۔

    To bring others to their lowest dirty level.


  7. #5
    Expert UKPakistani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,825
    Age
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A request to PMLn diehard workers.

    An appeal to all PML N workers supporters sympathisers and anyone else connected to PML N

    PANIC PANIC PANIC



    Your party is coming apart at the seams, please help it along.

    The quicker people see PML N for the thugs and thieves they are the better.

    Please do your bit


    Scream, shout rant, rave, throw tantrums, shout loud, be abusive, swear as much as you can.



    Last edited by Waseem; 24-Dec-2011 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Please dont use large fonts

  8. Likes Pakistani92, arslan4u liked this post

  9. #6
    Professional TruPakistani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    کراچی
    Posts
    4,754
    Age
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A request to PMLn diehard workers.

    its all the fault of ISI.....................

  10. Thanks thepearl thanked for this post
    Likes abubaker1991 liked this post

  11. #7
    Intermediate PMLN97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    779
    Age
    34
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A request to PMLn diehard workers.

    Jis Trah Gaye Hain Javed Hashmi (INSHALLAH Wesay hi Wapis bhi Ajayen Gai) Machli Pani k Bina Nahi Reh Sakti

    PMLN Zindabad
    Last edited by Waseem; 24-Dec-2011 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Please dont use large fonts

  12. Likes HAMMER, abubaker1991 liked this post
    Dislikes Hamaad disliked this post

  13. #8
    Expert Raaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great Pakistan
    Posts
    32,622
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A request to PMLn diehard workers.

    Javeed Hashmi is the only one Diamond like IK, even better...in Pakistan.

    He is of the level of Nelson Mandela actually ....


  14. #9
    Expert Saboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,302
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A request to PMLn diehard workers.

    Quote Originally Posted by UKPakistani View Post
    An appeal to all PML N workers supporters sympathisers and anyone else connected to PML N

    PANIC PANIC PANIC



    Your party is coming apart at the seams, please help it along.

    The quicker people see PML N for the thugs and thieves they are the better.

    Please do your bit


    Scream, shout rant, rave, throw tantrums, shout loud, be abusive, swear as much as you can.



    or hide, disguise, shave your heads and wear a wig!
    Better still, wear a burqa and fly a kite, cursing Javed Hashmi
    as your political days are over.

  15. Likes Hamaad, alimohsan52 liked this post

  16. #10
    Expert Saboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,302
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A request to PMLn diehard workers.

    Quote Originally Posted by PMLN97 View Post
    Jis Trah Gaye Hain Javed Hashmi (INSHALLAH Wesay hi Wapis bhi Ajayen Gai) Machli Pani k Bina Nahi Reh Sakti

    PMLN Zindabad
    Tsunami aa chuki hay!
    Muchlian drakhton per churrh gayi hein.
    Wapsi ka koi irada nahin hay.

  17. Likes Hamaad liked this post

  18. #11
    Intermediate PMLN97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    779
    Age
    34
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A request to PMLn diehard workers.

    Quote Originally Posted by MK Malik View Post
    Tsunami aa chuki hay!
    Muchlian drakhton per churrh gayi hein.
    Wapsi ka koi irada nahin hay.
    Wapis Wo Nahi Atay jin ka Koie Hota nahi hay....


  19. #12
    Advanced thepearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A request to PMLn diehard workers.

    It is a tragedy that a seasoned politician like Javed Hashmi makes his decision on personal grounds and ditches his workers, friends, and party. Myself and other senior leaders of PMLN tried our best to persuade him last night. He promised that he would reconsider and agreed to see us in Multan at 11am today but then cancelled the meeting and decided to proceed to Karachi. It is a great loss for democracy and a victory for pro establishment forces. Humari tu na mani laikan jahan raho khush raho.......
    Last edited by Waseem; 24-Dec-2011 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Please dont use large fonts

  20. Likes johny liked this post
    Dislikes Alias disliked this post

  21. #13
    Advanced thepearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A request to PMLn diehard workers.

    Quiting PML is one thing, joining PTI is another. I can understand that Hashmi sahab may have some reservations about PML and decideds to part ways. What is beyond comprehension that he joins hands with those he has been claiming to fight.

    It just wont be a sad day for PML but it would be a sad day for politics in Pakistan and anther victory of those who have always been victorious. Hashmi sahab moving to PTI is one of the things that helps you understand why people have been fighting unsuccessfully against the ruling elite everywhere on earth for centuries.

    Last edited by Waseem; 24-Dec-2011 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Please dont use large fonts

  22. Dislikes Hamaad disliked this post

  23. #14
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wherever
    Posts
    8
    Age
    30
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A request to PMLn diehard workers.

    Quote Originally Posted by thepearl View Post
    It is a tragedy that a seasoned politician like Javed Hashmi makes his decision on personal grounds and ditches his workers, friends, and party. Myself and other senior leaders of PMLN tried our best to persuade him last night. He promised that he would reconsider and agreed to see us in Multan at 11am today but then cancelled the meeting and decided to proceed to Karachi. It is a great loss for democracy and a victory for pro establishment forces. Humari tu na mani laikan jahan raho khush raho.......
    Javed Hashmi is more anti establishment than the entire PML-N combined.

    So stop using this establishment excuse for everything
    Last edited by Waseem; 24-Dec-2011 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Quote

  24. Likes sadani, Alias, Hamaad liked this post

  25. #15
    Advanced thepearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A request to PMLn diehard workers.

    Salute to Workers of PML(N) who lied in front of Car of Javed Hashmi Today
    We lost Javed Hashmi but PML(N) still has Workers that will make Hundreds of Hashmi's
    Last edited by Waseem; 24-Dec-2011 at 04:21 PM.

  26. Dislikes Hamaad disliked this post

  27. #16
    Expert Saboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,302
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A request to PMLn diehard workers.

    @thepearl
    I am afraid this is just a start and many more to follow.
    He asked Nawaz repeatedly to declare his assets and bring them
    home but it is not Nawaz's game to pay taxes. As he has seen Nawaz's hypocricy
    first hand, he called it quits and joined a better party and an individual whose plan
    he liked the most.
    It is a pity that you called him pro-establishment.

  28. Likes Hamaad liked this post

  29. #17
    Advanced sadani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Al-Barsha Dubai
    Posts
    1,851
    Age
    30
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A request to PMLn diehard workers.

    Stupid Nawaz Got Punched hard by Imran Khan , still think himself a king :-p


    Mian Sahab Jaan Dio :-D


    Last edited by Waseem; 24-Dec-2011 at 04:22 PM.

  30. Likes Hamaad liked this post

  31. #18
    Advanced thepearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A request to PMLn diehard workers.



  32. #19
    Expert Saboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,302
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A request to PMLn diehard workers.

    Quote Originally Posted by thepearl View Post
    Salute to Workers of PML(N) who lied in front of Car of Javed Hashmi Today
    We lost Javed Hashmi but PML(N) still has Workers that will make Hundreds of Hashmi's

    It is getting more and more difficult to manipulate the workers!
    Besides, to make another Hashmi, Nawaz has to leave for Jedda one more time.
    Start packing. That time is almost here!
    Last edited by Waseem; 24-Dec-2011 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Quote

  33. Likes Hamaad liked this post

  34. #20
    Intermediate
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    527
    Age
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A request to PMLn diehard workers.

    Javed Hashmi is by far the cleanest and most experience leader who have joined PTI so far. His contributions have been huge and he never bowed in front of establishment. Him joining PTI makes it crystal clear that PTI never needed to have establishment support.
    Last edited by Waseem; 24-Dec-2011 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Please dont use large fonts

  35. Likes Hamaad liked this post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 24-Dec-2011, 01:59 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-Jan-2011, 08:27 AM
  3. PMLN Workers Firing on Javaid Hashmi Jalsa
    By Jawad Rectified in forum Siasi Videos
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 19-May-2010, 06:31 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-May-2010, 10:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •