Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

PTI members problems with journalists that criticise PTI

PTI claims to be a part of educated and middle class people but the way they behave when journalists criticise them shows that they are immature, uneducated and uncivilized. The way they insult Nusrat javed on twitter and facebook is shameful. Insulting him and his family. Personal attacks.foul language and cursing. Nusrat javed never did personal attack on Imran khan just general criticism.

Then another problem is their PML (N) phobia. If anyone criticses PTI he or she is pid by PML(N). Even on this forum when i criticise PTI they say i am PML (N) paid and same to other people who criticise PTI.

Sana Bucha when she praises PTI is fine but when she criticises she's PML N paid. They say the same about Najam Sethi, Javed Chaudhry, Faisal Qureshi.

Its like they believe PTI is a party of saints and angels. It impossible for them to mistakes and IK is the perfect saint. Criticising him is considered blasphemy.

About PTI obsession with PML N. I want to give an analogy. After September 11 attacks the americans had an obsesion with al qaeda. So a black muslim comedian on tv was making fun of them. He was saying thier obession is so extreme to the point that the say things like. Bush wife doesnt sleep wit him at night blame it on bin laden. Bush slips while taking a bath blame it on bin laden. The same is PTI obsession with PML n. Anything happens to PTI or IK blame it on PML n!!!!

Last edited by Saeed; 08-Dec-2011 at 07:41 AM.

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: PTI members problems with journalists that criticise PTI

you have enough time to find something against PTI,,,, after searching for the whole day you came up with this idea,,, so please keep posting ideas and dreams and your dreams will be vanished with this Tsunami,,,,,,,,,,,,,go on a leave without pay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

3. Likes Unitedvstand, roshansachai, MR_Khan liked this post
    Dislikes Bilal Ahmed, junaid shabb disliked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you 100% brother

5. Likes noman3000 liked this post

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

PML N is past and we live in present. Plus my leader used to be NS and although I am educated but having seen character assasination of Benazir, her mom and Imran Khan till 1996 with total support of ISI/ARMY (by the time I never realized this fact), the way they used to hit oponents below the belt we had a very bad impact of this in our life.
    PML N in 1996 used jang group for IK character assasination although after 1998 they had rifts and PML N screwed up jang group big time. So PML N used these lafafa journalists and now PML N alongwith lafafa journalists are reaping what they have bowed.

This is a normal phenomenon of nature my friend so thanks to Allah that the same media has shown us the real face of PML N

7. Likes Hamaad liked this post
    Dislikes junaid shabb disliked this post

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adnan271k View Post
    PTI claims to be a part of educated and middle class people but the way they behave when journalists criticise them shows that they are immature, uneducated and uncivilized. The way they insult Nusrat javed on twitter and facebook is shameful. Insulting him and his family. Personal attacks.foul language and cursing. Nusrat javed never did personal attack on Imran khan just general criticism.

Then another problem is their PML (N) phobia. If anyone criticses PTI he or she is pid by PML(N). Even on this forum when i criticise PTI they say i am PML (N) paid and same to other people who criticise PTI.

Sana Bucha when she praises PTI is fine but when she criticises she's PML N paid. They say the same about Najam Sethi, Javed Chaudhry, Faisal Qureshi.

Its like they believe PTI is a party of saints and angels. It impossible for them to mistakes and IK is the perfect saint. Criticising him is considered blasphemy.

About PTI obsession with PML N. I want to give an analogy. After September 11 attacks the americans had an obsesion with al qaeda. So a black muslim comedian on tv was making fun of them. He was saying thier obession is so extreme to the point that the say things like. Bush wife doesnt sleep wit him at night blame it on bin laden. Bush slips while taking a bath blame it on bin laden. The same is PTI obsession with PML n. Anything happens to PTI or IK blame it on PML n!!!!
    OK for argument sake I am against PTI (can never be against Ik). But what is the performance of nadim-e-aala?
    Where was NS on raymond davis case? Where was he on 2nd may OBL case? Why did he go to London everytime we had a bad time on our nation?
    Why did he stopped BBC channel in pakistan in 1998 when they aired documentary about money laundering? I mean if they are so honest then answer this with a logic?
    why attacked supreme court?
    why wiki leaks?

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

I know PML N can never answer these questions and they are not bothered.
    But one question remains there Punjab is 66 % of pakistan why do we have 70 % crimes?

10. Likes Hamaad liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

what a childish thinking you have, YOUR TITLE IS SHOWING YOUR THINKING LEVEL. DO YOU KNOW PTI IS A NATIONAL LEVEL PARTY, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE SUPPORTING IT, AND YOUR CAN NOT SHUT EACH AND EVERY ONE, THE ANCHORS AND MEDIA PEOPLE WHO ARE THINKING THAT WAY SHOULD CHANGE THEIR POOR MENTALITY TOO, BECAUSE IF ANY CEC MEMBER OF PTI OR CHAIRMAN OF PTI EVER SAID THAT YES I HAVE ALLOWED PEOPLE TO ABUSE EVERY ONE THEN I WOULD SAY YES PTI IS THE PARTY OF BADTAMEEZ, BUT NOW ITS YOUR ASSUMPTIONS. IF I START ABUSING YOU JUST NOW, WHAT WOULD THINK THAT I TOOK PERMISSION FROM IMRAN KHAN OR NAWAZ SHAREEF TO DO THAT. I AM A NORMAL PERSON AND I CAN DO IT WITHOUT CARING ABOUT ANY ONE. SO PLEASE JUST STOP THESE KIND OF STUPID PROPAGANDAS. NO PROPAGANDA WILL BE WORKING THIS TIME.

12. Likes Hamaad, rizhussain44 liked this post

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

PML N walay itny neech aur ghattya log hain k thread start ker k bhaag jatya hian .

oi bhagoro apny leader ki tarha deal ker k bhagna chor do. hosla rakho aur yahan aa ker discussion kero

14. Likes Hamaad liked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Again PML n phobia. why do u have to compare everything with PML (n)? Khan go great leader sabit karna hai to Ahmednijad of Iran say compare karo not corrupt nawaz sharif. just because PML N paid journalists in 1996 means the new journalists have also been bought? Nusrat javed didnt do any personal attack on Imran khan like the paid journalists in 1996. Neither Javed chaudhry, faisal qureshi or sana bucha. they were not the journalists of 1996 what problem do u have with these people?

Tsunami and inqilab my foot. Its a lota and feudal tsumani. Mian Azhar, nabil gabol, jehangir tareen. kasuri inqilab layein gay? sarey PML q musharraf ki team PTI mein agayi hai. All who lost 2008 elections and rejected by people.

16. Thanks Jack Sparrow thanked for this post
    Likes noman3000 liked this post

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

pti should not be blamed for anyones personal acts,,, IK has always given a message of peace and unity and love,,

Post Thanks / Like

I never oppose any person who criticize Pti Positively. Criticism is very important for any political party.. so we should welcome it...

19. Likes D'Invincible, noman3000 liked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

u got kicked out of PTI and u are just fuming.. u are third class person with abusive language.. mehnat kar bacha hassad nah kar.. u are just a non factor who is a joke for me.. i read ur post and have a laugh.. and then i start guessing if u are crazy or not.. and then i go back to work.. keep up the work.. my and my whole family will vote anyone who is in pakistan tehreek Insaf.. but plz keep up this propaganda.. and u are a joke for me... and i need my jokers around
    Again PML n phobia. why do u have to compare everything with PML (n)? Khan go great leader sabit karna hai to Ahmednijad of Iran say compare karo not corrupt nawaz sharif. just because PML N paid journalists in 1996 means the new journalists have also been bought? Nusrat javed didnt do any personal attack on Imran khan like the paid journalists in 1996. Neither Javed chaudhry, faisal qureshi or sana bucha. they were not the journalists of 1996 what problem do u have with these people?

Tsunami and inqilab my foot. Its a lota and feudal tsumani. Mian Azhar, nabil gabol, jehangir tareen. kasuri inqilab layein gay? sarey PML q musharraf ki team PTI mein agayi hai. All who lost 2008 elections and rejected by people.

21. Likes xecutioner, Hamaad, rizhussain44 liked this post
    Dislikes noman3000 disliked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Look at the reply of salman khan N. personal attack. calling me crazy and joker. does this guy represent the majority of PTI members?

23. Likes noman3000 liked this post

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

nonsense. what we wanted to achieve and wanted to say, is done by IK the great. This is the only issue with so called anchors who used to laugh at IK and now having seen that he has changed non - political youth into political youth they are trying to be stupid like u.

25. Likes Hamaad liked this post

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

IK is half of my faith, now shut up and go away

27. Likes Hamaad, rizhussain44 liked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

is salmankhanN reply an educated person reply? it is a rude, insulting, uncivilized reply? Is he the type of worker Imran khan and PTI like?

29. Likes Hamaad, noman3000, Jack Sparrow liked this post

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Look at the reply of salman khan N. personal attack. calling me crazy and joker. does this guy represent the majority of PTI members?
    I cant say anything about him. But I am very much impressed by Mushahidullah Khan, Ch. Nisar, abid sher ali, Khawaja siras, rana sanaullah and etc etc so go away otherwise I may start throwing galiaan in punjabi.

31. Likes Hamaad, rizhussain44 liked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

buhat civilize bantay ho, tumhara hud facebook page gaalion say bhar hota hai.. bharway

33. Likes Hamaad, rizhussain44 liked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

look at executioner. he says shut up and go away. is executioner an educated and civilized person? yes IK is half of your faith. but zabardasti nahi kay woh mera bhi half of faith ho. and i have all right to criticise him

35. Likes noman3000 liked this post
    Dislikes Hamaad, rizhussain44 disliked this post

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

is salmankhanN reply an educated person reply? it is a rude, insulting, uncivilized reply? Is he the type of worker Imran khan and PTI like?
    Yes burger class? Pakistan tehreek e internet? facebook party? we have heard all these labels but now we have proved that lahoris are awake and thats y PML N is dead

37. Likes Hamaad, roshansachai, rizhussain44 liked this post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast