Siasat.pk Forums
    Post Thanks / Like

Lord Nazir announces to expose Zardari, Altaf in British House of Lords on 1st December

ISLAMABAD(SANA): The Member of British House of Lords, Lord Nazir Ahmad has said that President Asif Ali Zardari and Altaf Hussain are busy in conspiracies to break Pakistan on the will of United States, adding that I will present the case of Pakistan before British House of Lords on 1st December and would expose Altaf Hussain and President Asif Ali Zardari.
    In an exclusive interview with “SANA” on Friday, he said that his fight is for the Pakistani people and for the purpose of defence of Pakistan and he would always defend Pakistan in the House of Lords, adding that he would try to tell the Western world about the role of Pakistan in war against terrorism and would expose the real enemies of Pakistan here in London.He said that if a person is killed in my constituency then it is my responsibility to help the security institutes into the investigation of the case and if I cannot help them in investigation it means that I cannot fulfill my responsibilities, he added.He said that he is not disappointed with the acts of Prime Minister of Azad Jammu and Kashmir Chaudhry Abdul Majeed, adding that he is working on the directions of President Asif Ali Zardari for making money.He said that on Thursday night Chaudhry Majeed, Chaudhry Yasin and Rehman Malik had contacted him and requested him to quit the case against Altaf in collaboration with Zulfiqar Mirza but I could not withdraw from my responsibilities.He said that his real fight is with Altaf Hussain who is busy in breaking of Pakistan on the will of India and US and President Zardari is also working on the same agenda.While showing strong reaction over the resolution moved in AJK Legislative Assembly for declaring him as person non grata he said that no body in Pakistan and AJK is able to suspend his citizenship, adding that India has been trying from last 20 years to declare him as person non grata but failed to do so.He said that he is reject the resolution of AJK assembly and cannot accept such resolutions, adding that the resolution was moved by the supporters of India.He said that no body would succeed to decrease the love for Pakistan and Kashmir people from his heart including President Zardari and Chaudhry Yaqoob, adding that the vulgar language used in the resolution to make India happy because India is not only enemy of Kashmir but also enemy of Pakistan, which divided Pakistan in two parts and now creating disturbance in Karachi to destabilize it.He said the job assigned by India to the MQM in Karachi and Sindh, same job is assigned to the agents in AJK, adding that he warned that the Kashmir cause cannot be sold at any cast.He said that India is happy today because her agents did the job which India had unable to do in last twenty years, adding that he requested the Kashmiris to protest against the insult of a Kashmiri leader.He said that he had supported the people of Pakistan and AJK in the time of natural disaster and everybody knows him very well, adding that the people of Kashmir cannot be trapped by negative propaganda against him. He said that he is consulting with the parliamentary friends over the issue.

Source:
    http://www.sananews.net/english/2011/11/lord-nazir-announces-to-expose-zardari-altaf-in-british-house-of-lords-on-1st-december/

Last edited by Faiza; 27-Nov-2011 at 01:35 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lord Nazir announces to expose Zardari, Altaf in British House of Lords on 1st December

Chalo g ek or aagya UK ka pithoo... Isii ki kammi thi

3. Dislikes zubair1234, ranaji disliked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lord Nazir announces to expose Zardari, Altaf in British House of Lords on 1st December

What he has to do with pakistani politics.He is a dog of lords, what he has done for Pakistan in so many years.NS paid agent.

5. Dislikes zubair1234, ranaji disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by janbazali View Post

ISLAMABAD(SANA): The Member of British House of Lords, Lord Nazir Ahmad has said that President Asif Ali Zardari and Altaf Hussain are busy in conspiracies to break Pakistan on the will of United States, adding that I will present the case of Pakistan before British House of Lords on 1st December and would expose Altaf Hussain and President Asif Ali Zardari.
    In an exclusive interview with “SANA” on Friday, he said that his fight is for the Pakistani people and for the purpose of defence of Pakistan and he would always defend Pakistan in the House of Lords, adding that he would try to tell the Western world about the role of Pakistan in war against terrorism and would expose the real enemies of Pakistan here in London.He said that if a person is killed in my constituency then it is my responsibility to help the security institutes into the investigation of the case and if I cannot help them in investigation it means that I cannot fulfill my responsibilities, he added.He said that he is not disappointed with the acts of Prime Minister of Azad Jammu and Kashmir Chaudhry Abdul Majeed, adding that he is working on the directions of President Asif Ali Zardari for making money.He said that on Thursday night Chaudhry Majeed, Chaudhry Yasin and Rehman Malik had contacted him and requested him to quit the case against Altaf in collaboration with Zulfiqar Mirza but I could not withdraw from my responsibilities.He said that his real fight is with Altaf Hussain who is busy in breaking of Pakistan on the will of India and US and President Zardari is also working on the same agenda.While showing strong reaction over the resolution moved in AJK Legislative Assembly for declaring him as person non grata he said that no body in Pakistan and AJK is able to suspend his citizenship, adding that India has been trying from last 20 years to declare him as person non grata but failed to do so.He said that he is reject the resolution of AJK assembly and cannot accept such resolutions, adding that the resolution was moved by the supporters of India.He said that no body would succeed to decrease the love for Pakistan and Kashmir people from his heart including President Zardari and Chaudhry Yaqoob, adding that the vulgar language used in the resolution to make India happy because India is not only enemy of Kashmir but also enemy of Pakistan, which divided Pakistan in two parts and now creating disturbance in Karachi to destabilize it.He said the job assigned by India to the MQM in Karachi and Sindh, same job is assigned to the agents in AJK, adding that he warned that the Kashmir cause cannot be sold at any cast.He said that India is happy today because her agents did the job which India had unable to do in last twenty years, adding that he requested the Kashmiris to protest against the insult of a Kashmiri leader.He said that he had supported the people of Pakistan and AJK in the time of natural disaster and everybody knows him very well, adding that the people of Kashmir cannot be trapped by negative propaganda against him. He said that he is consulting with the parliamentary friends over the issue.

Source:
    http://www.sananews.net/english/2011/11/lord-nazir-announces-to-expose-zardari-altaf-in-british-house-of-lords-on-1st-december/

bravo Lord Nazeer

May Allah help you succeed in exposing AH and AZ. Help AH get arrested for murder of Imran Farooq and 1000 others in KHI, Ameen

7. Likes ranaji liked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

He is a danger to Pakistan. He is flaming ethinic divisions in pakistani society at a time pakistan need solidarity against our real enemy.

What is the purpose of maligning an elected government of Pakistan in a foreign country.

9. Likes fvistr01 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cofcol View Post
    He is a danger to Pakistan. He is flaming ethinic divisions in pakistani society at a time pakistan need solidarity against our real enemy.

What is the purpose of maligning an elected government of Pakistan in a foreign country.

So for the sake of unity, we should let the corrupt be corrupt, the killers kill, the bhatta khors carry on with their bhatta, the land grabbers, the target killers, we should all unite behind them for the sake of National Unity ? That is utter dross.

Post Thanks / Like

LONDON: The Greater Manchester Police have confirmed that they are looking for three Asian men who attacked Dr Zulfiqar Mirza and Lord Nazir Ahmed in north Manchester on Friday night.

They had been to an event at the Rajam Banqueting Hall, and, in a group, drove to another venue on Cheetham Hill Road when three men approached them while they were getting out of the car.

Talking to The News, the police confirmed that Dr Mirza and Lord Nazir Ahmed, who have both been campaigning against the government partner Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), were the targets but the report had been registered by Dr Mirza (‘common assault’) and the journalist who was brutally assaulted (‘physical assault’).

“An attempt was made to punch one man as he stood by the car he had been travelling in. He ducked avoiding the punch, which glanced against his face.

A second man was then assaulted at the rear of the car, which resulted in him being knocked unconscious,” said Detective Inspector Mark Hudson from North Manchester Criminal Investigation Department.

He added: “This will appear to be an unprovoked attack on the two men. We know that the area was busy at the time so I would urge any witnesses, or anyone with information to call us as soon as possible. Anyone with information should call police on 0161 856 3914 or the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111”.

Lord Nazir Ahmed and Dr Zulfiqar Mirza had finished speaking at a public meeting and were on their way to participate in a live chat show at a local Urdu language TV channel.

Right outside the doors of the studios, three attackers struck with a rod with such impact that the local journalist, who drove the duo, fell unconscious and bled.

Speaking after the attack, Dr Mirza said the assailants were the ‘same people’ whom he was endeavouring against and that such attacks could not deter him from completing his task. He announced he will not campaign during the 10 days of Ashura and will ‘resume the campaigning from where I am leaving it’.

Tensions in the large British Kashmir community have increased after the Azad Kashmir premier threatened to ‘withdraw’ the citizenship of Lord Ahmed for his support of Dr Mirza.

A leading campaigner, Lord Nazir Ahmed has a huge following in the Kashmiri/Pakistani community in Britain and gossip is already rife that the attackers could be the supporters of the AJK prime minister.

Lord Nazir has heaped ridicule on the AJK leadership and declared them as the ‘agents of Indian intelligence RAW’ for doing their work by passing resolutions against him. He has also announced visiting Pakistan soon to challenge the AJK government leaders.

Source:

http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrin...ID=79548&Cat=2

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fvistr01 View Post
    Chalo g ek or aagya UK ka pithoo... Isii ki kammi thi
    kaloo aur zardari to kutaaaaaaaaay ke pilay hain jo sirff apni baat kartey hain mulk ki nahi laaaaaaaanat in millat faroson parr

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

i like this brave guy

Post Thanks / Like

Nazir and Mirza, the two Paki heroes, may Allah protect them.

when the assailants are arrested, for sure, they will point to Altaf, as the eventual suspect.

Altaf to gaya kaam sey !!!

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

he is a brave man mqm and zardari are killers and mafia grup in pak politics