Siasat.pk Forums

View Poll Results: Is Sana Bucha on Nawaz Sharif's Payroll?

• Yes

84.26%
  • No

15.74%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sana Bucha Is On Nawaz Shareef's Payrol

thanks to PTI and imran khan who exposed munafqeen-e-azam PML-N and its allies acnchors columnists and so called patriots who were presenting drams from ages in opposition of other currupt part ppp. |this Sana Lucha is so cheap and symbol of yellow journalism who is barking against \pti as a big mouth ***** , curse on this black sheep.

Post Thanks / Like

this is exactly what i felt when i saw her show lately...... this lady seems to be biased against imran khan..... even if u read her column , she clearly tried to discriminate IK......
    I BELIEVE N- LEAGUE is trying to do its dirty tricks to malign IK..... n i also believe that insha ALLAH they will all fail

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

She is just an intellectual bimbo, trying to create name for herself in TV journalism.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

HAHA. Admin please koi forum ka education level rakho. Yeh khoti school kai students ka kuch karo yar. Boy, I asked your opinion you can say yes or no. I' am an internet marketer having 5 years of experience I can build and rank my own forum. Paisay khilatay hoo bucha ko , qasmi ko, irfan ko. Bacha bacha janta hai.

Quote Originally Posted by Politician View Post
    اگر ایڈمن نے اس قسم کے تھریڈز جو کہ ایک خاتون اینکر کی کردار کشی کے لئے شروع کئے گئے ہیں اگر ڈیلیٹ نہیں کیا تو اس سے اس تاءثر کو تقویت ملے گی کہ ایڈمن غیر جانبدار نہیں۔

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree. I remember Talat's program which was about anchors where she said " I don't know why people invite IK" who is he? There is some thing wrong. BTW where are women rights organizations on Aisha Ahid malik case?
    Quote Originally Posted by shahbaz k View Post
    this is exactly what i felt when i saw her show lately...... this lady seems to be biased against imran khan..... even if u read her column , she clearly tried to discriminate IK......
    I BELIEVE N- LEAGUE is trying to do its dirty tricks to malign IK..... n i also believe that insha ALLAH they will all fail

Post Thanks / Like

محترمہ کو حب نواز نہیں بلکے بغض عمران ہے

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fasi2003 View Post
    Yes OR No . Please specify your thoughts.
    WELL I NEVER WATCHED HER PROGRAM ,SHE LOOKS TO ME WAIST OF TIME LIKE NUSRAT JAVED AND AFTAB IQBAL,THESE PEOPLES R SUPPORTED BY SHARIF FAMILY,SO THEY R JUS WAIST OF TIME

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Imran Khan biggest supporters in media are Haroon Raheed and Mubashir Luqman. Both are inqilabi.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know and I wouldn't want to say anything as I don't really know. What is more relevant is that the person who was supposed to defend the new leading figure did not have an answer and it was he who made the viewers and listeners feel that Imran Khan is guilty in this matter. So, we need to sort that out before we start discussing the employers of Sana Bucha. At the end of the day it is our leader's credibility on stake not that of any anchor.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Sana Bucha often invites Nazir Naji, Irfan Siddiqui, Qasmi and co. So this nis PMLN paid program. no doubt about it. Awam itni baiwaquf naheen.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by imyrathore View Post
    No she is just writing one sided articles like irfan sadiquie, ata ul haq qasmi n nazir naji out of the kindness of her heart. Please mate dont insult our intelligence. What really does my head is that these so called intellectuals / journalist / anchors rather than focusing on the parties that are in government and highlight ther mis management spend most of ther times focusing on IK n PTI. Man if they really had cahoonas they would be going out and working to get evidence on the corrupt status qou political mafia n ther cronies in the army n civil service and showing the nation ther true nature. Instead they live it large by taking money of these monsters and will write up any type of drivel - bloody media wh0res
    Intelligence!!!! Yeah I can see it!!!! And the frustration too at the end!!! People have no idea of what they talk about.

She is better than haroon rasheed, ever tried to learn who he really is and how has his career evolved till now? Try getting knowledge on your own too than what is told.

Cheers.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

When PTI will not get votes in coming Elections then they will say All voters are on Payroll ...

13. Likes Politician liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Omar cheema was sounding stupid...... Who ever has read memo it certain that the ambassador is Hussain Haqqani it cant Uganda ambassador ...... But still Sana Bucha is Biased

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fasi2003 View Post
    HAHA. Admin please koi forum ka education level rakho. Yeh khoti school kai students ka kuch karo yar. Boy, I asked your opinion you can say yes or no. I' am an internet marketer having 5 years of experience I can build and rank my own forum. Paisay khilatay hoo bucha ko , qasmi ko, irfan ko. Bacha bacha janta hai.
    تم پڑھے لکھے جاہل ہو۔ تمہارے جیسے پڑھے لکھوں سے وہ جاہل اچھے ہیں جو خواتین کا احترام کرتے ہیں۔

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

تحریک انصاف کو ہارون رشید، حسن نثار اور مبشر لقمان جیسے صحافی پسند ھیں جو بغض نواز شریف میں الزام خان کو آسمان پر چڑھاتے رہتے ہیں۔

17. Than/ks thepearl thanked for this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Temojin View Post
    Intelligence!!!! Yeah I can see it!!!! And the frustration too at the end!!! People have no idea of what they talk about.

She is better than haroon rasheed, ever tried to learn who he really is and how has his career evolved till now? Try getting knowledge on your own too than what is told.

Cheers.
    mate if ur trying to b sarcastic just come out with it - i have a few brain cells ticking. unlike the status qou polticians, ther aulad n cronies who have robbed the people i have had to use my brain n hard work to get where i am - . i dont give a damn about who haroon rashid so dont need to defend him. but will crticise one sided drivel.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Why I Prefer To Switch Off My TV Rather Than Watching Sana Butcha

Every one has right to criticize any one. Koi dil sai karay so . We are ready to answer. But if some one is completely baised and sells her profession for the sake of few dollars Yes, Say no to Sana Butcha. She cares about her lord and we care about our country.

20. Likes roshansachai, sadani, sngilani liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why I Prefer To Switch Off My TV Rather Than Watching Sana Butcha

i agree with u brother fasi .... she is totally against imran khan ... so its better not to watch her

22. Likes roshansachai liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Nana Bucha was never a ballanced journalist. She is not even a journalist. She is not even a journalist. She is promoting yellow journalism in Pakistan. She is American national towing agenda of her masters.

24. Likes roshansachai liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

yes dears i totaly agree with all of you , she is tryinig to fight between her guest in show , i remember fight between zulfiqar mirza and manzoor wasan ,in this program she has done a great job for fighting

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast