Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

PTI Supporters abusing on Social Media

AoA,

I was mentioning in various posts of mine that PTI supporters will put a dent on PTI support by abusing and showing a bad behavior. I argued many times that if they say there are here to bring a change then they should show that they are different. This should be evident from the educated support of PTI on social media and they should provide logical and factual comments rather than defending the bad things of their leadership like Siddiqul Farooq , Fouzia Wahab, Faisal Abidi, Pervaiz Rasheed and MQM cronies do. Better not to reply rather than just wrinting some real Bull S H I T. The best accountability comes from within the organization, remember this, otherwise it wont take long for people to get disappointed from this new ray of hope.
    Now, PTI has officially accepted the same thing on their website and have asked the supporters to show moral values and discipline while commenting on social media and writing emails on different forums. Here it is

http://www.insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/8411/PTI-ABUSE-ALERT-by-Sadia-Agha.aspx

I
    also paste it here from the website:

PTI ABUSE ALERT !!! by Sadia Agha
    By Umar (WebMgmt) | 1470 Views | | Women wing, National
    Dear Fellow Insafians

We, the workers and supporters are a part of this great movement, this Tehreek, the future of Pakistan Inshallah.

The 'Winds of Change' have begun and now it is our responsibility to carry it forward to great heights but that is only possible if we keep our culture, tehzeeb, morals and values at the highest level.

As you are all aware of the fact that we, at PTI, are regularly accused of using bad and abusive language on social media and other forums, we are known to retaliate negatively if anyone of us, especially our Chairman is attacked...remember each individual is entitled to their own opinion and we MUST respect that at all costs.

Lets carry forward our Tehreek's HOPE with passion, respect and responsibility, lets be humble and polite and win over our enemies with dignity..our work should speak for us! Don't let the world raise fingers at us, they are watching us intently to put us down - lets be role models today and always.

Lets be different from the other political parties, we should be civilized when we address each other and not malign and insult our opponents. We have to be trendsetters in the new siyasat that we want to bring into our beloved homeland.

I'd like to end with a part of Allama Iqbal's nazm:

KIS ME HIMMAT HAI HAMARI PARWAZ ME LAE KAMI

HUM PARON SEH NAHI HONSLOON SE URA KARTE HAIN!

So lets win this war with humility, pride, dignity and passion!!

I sincerely hope I have your support and do forward this message.

With duaas...

--
    Regards

Sadia Agha
    Central VP Women's Wing
    PS113 Core Team
    Coordinator Insaf Sasta Tandoors and Vocation Centres
    https://www.facebook.com/sadia.agha
    www.insaf.pk

sponsored links

Last edited by Waseem; 11-Nov-2011 at 01:39 AM.

2. Thanks madeeha62, simple_and_peacefull, wez4all, humayun. thanked for this post
    Likes Aliansari, Temojin, jutt1 liked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: PTI Supporters abusing on Social Media

For God Sake to all PTI members Prove you are different like your leader and don't ruined the 15 years struggle of our Leader, if you are not able to control your tongue you better join MQM, PMLn, Q-Lequge or PPP, there is no place of such thoughts in PTI if you keep dirty PTI we would better left it otherwise.

Allah Hamray Hall per raham keray !!!!

4. Thanks simple_and_peacefull, barhaich thanked for this post
    Likes jutt1, madeeha62, reliable liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It is responsibility of all PTI members to differentiate themselves from those who use abusive language. Tehrike Insaf 's power is youth and it is educated youth.

This is a topic which should be discussed on national level. I do appreciate though Sadia Agha's attention and bringing it in debate openly. This will give us more profit and strength. Different opinions are allowed.
    Last edited by PkRevolution; 11-Nov-2011 at 02:22 AM.

6. Thanks simple_and_peacefull thanked for this post

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

How would you know all those using abusive language are PTI supporters.?

Post Thanks / Like

PTI Supporter Should not abuse any one even if Instigated to do so, please hold your nerves and be decent in talking specially when you are emailing to any Media Personnel or Commenting on the page owned by any TV Channel. you have the right to Respectfully disagree with any one and give them reasons why you are disagreeing.

Regards

9. Thanks simple_and_peacefull, jutt1 thanked for this post

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Bravo! I commend this post as questioning ones leaders is necessary for party's health and I too got thrashed many times for presenting this point of view. No worries though as when people start to realize it, they will get more followers.

Post Thanks / Like

For god sake at least please do not send any email to journalists, media men and columinsts
    and if you have their email address and stuff do not make it public our enemies will send hate mail by pretending its pti

this this is going to back fire big time.

Kindly my pti brothers think again please

it takes 16 years to built a party image and cant be destroyed in 16 weeks

so plz think again all rather also watch on social media that on those people who are in the skin of pti but may be are on agenda of some other party media cell

we must get rid of this image

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

PLEASE DON'T GET TRAP IN THIS ANTI PTI PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN LAUNCHED BY N-League

Who can prove whether any of them have received any e-mails?
    If they received any such e-mails, who can prove those were from PTI workers/supporters?

I write e-mail to these anti PTI writers/journalists with and do challenge their comments with the help of facts and figures and they never been able to respond my e-mails. This includes my e-mails to Mr. Qasmi, Dr. A Q Khan, Mr. Shami, and Mr. Aftab. But I always addressed them with full respect. My comments/questions would be bitter for them as I do counter their opinion but with the support of data not just in air.

I suggest, we may need to form a committee and ask these journalists to give us all of these e-mails. We can go through each and every e-mails and pick up those wherein any objectionable language are used and then we can contact those writers and get their addresses from the system and have our respective areas office bearers to investigate and confirm whether those were PTI supporters/workers or someone just pretending and writing to damage PTI image.

Please don't accept such blames without any proof. Get the proof and investigate and take respective action against the culprits.

Thanks,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jshah View Post
    PLEASE DON'T GET TRAP IN THIS ANTI PTI PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN LAUNCHED BY N-League

Who can prove whether any of them have received any e-mails?
    If they received any such e-mails, who can prove those were from PTI workers/supporters?

I write e-mail to these anti PTI writers/journalists with and do challenge their comments with the help of facts and figures and they never been able to respond my e-mails. This includes my e-mails to Mr. Qasmi, Dr. A Q Khan, Mr. Shami, and Mr. Aftab. But I always addressed them with full respect. My comments/questions would be bitter for them as I do counter their opinion but with the support of data not just in air.

I suggest, we may need to form a committee and ask these journalists to give us all of these e-mails. We can go through each and every e-mails and pick up those wherein any objectionable language are used and then we can contact those writers and get their addresses from the system and have our respective areas office bearers to investigate and confirm whether those were PTI supporters/workers or someone just pretending and writing to damage PTI image.

Please don't accept such blames without any proof. Get the proof and investigate and take respective action against the culprits.

Thanks,
    I do agree that it is not posibble to check who is hiding behind. We had few experiences also on siasat.pk with our Indian friends, who were using pakistani flags and misusing our thoughts. Definitely it is possible that opponents use this track to harm PTI.

All things aside, it is still good that party lead speaks on it and reminds their members. It is a sign of accountability and a sign of the good leadership.

14. Thanks simple_and_peacefull thanked for this post

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

pmln supporters are doing it,, they pretent to be pti supporters,,,, it is a part of their media compain

16. Likes Bangash, zeshaan, jutt1 liked this post

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

If it is in there nature then nothing can change them.. Ofcourse it will ruin their dream which i am gonna love to see...

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

we dont discuss personal life of any one in public,
    but when it is a public leader or the person who wants to lead a country then this is main concern.
    even in europe the public opinion is based on the personal lives of their leader ,where the society is so liberal so how come in pakistan in an islamic country we forget the criteria of a leader.

so we discuss imran khan person life b/c he is a politician and he wants to lead an islamic country.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

for over 25 years we have been watching anti - pti leader ship . there are so many examples . but just see this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZRyxeYKxxE

this is your mushahidullah khan . he is your leader??

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I think this thread speaks truth even in over here some people do that.. Sorry from all but its the truth.. Donot abuse anyone as we must be different from all other party workers.. We are working for Pakistan not for PTI or not against any party, just using PTI as our platform and national leadership..
    Secondly learn to give
    credit also if you are criticizing anyone..

21. Thanks simple_and_peacefull thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Why only blame PTI workers?
    PMLN workers are as bad as any one.
    It should be no abuse from any one as a policy.

Post Thanks / Like

as i always say------

HATE NEVER LET YOU MAKE FRIENDS. ONLY LOVE LET YOU MAKE FRIENDS.

OUR BELOVED HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD
    SPREAD ISLAM WITH LOVE.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    I believe that real Muslim do
    1- believe in ONE "ALLAH" SWT.
    2- Believe in Last Holy "Quran". (Believe in all other Holy Books of ALLAH)
    3- believe in Last Prophecy of Holy Prophet Muhammad (). And he is last Prophet of ALLAH no one will come after him. And follow his life pattern.

Post Thanks / Like

If PTI supporters have to follow what others are doing then where s the change?? Let PMLN, MQM etc talk as they want but show a common Pakistani that PTI spokespersons and supporters are different, well groomed and educated. I am sorry to say that even the leaders, senior leaders of PTI dont know anything about media appearance and how to behave. If they can not keep their composure and look the same as others are sitting in the program then soon they will be listed alondside Mushahiduallah , Sharmila Farooqi and Waseem Akhtar etc etc...

Quote Originally Posted by MK Malik View Post
    Why only blame PTI workers?
    PMLN workers are as bad as any one.
    It should be no abuse from any one as a policy.

Post Thanks / Like

i think this is true upto some extent as 10% PTI supporters would be abusive sometimes
    but its seems more like a propaganda campaign

we all have to show our character and also expose this false propaganda

jazakAllah khair

Post Thanks / Like

Some of the earlier Muslims were doing all the possible sins but when they repented, Allah and Allah 's Rasool forgave them and they later led the Muslims in the whole world and spread their values. Making mistakes is human but sticking on them is Satanic and if Imran Khan has repented from his past, and it is evident from his recent past then why should not he be allowed to get on right path and lead people. On the same note, I will also like to say that tell me any politician in Pakistan who claims to be a Wali Allah for the whole of his life. So if all of them are humans and are bound to be doing something wrong at some point in their lives, then we must see who at present is sticking to the right path and whose behavior is not hypocritical. If anyone can tell me anything about IK in the last 15, 16 years, since he has joined politics, then may be I wont vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by universal007 View Post
    we dont discuss personal life of any one in public,
    but when it is a public leader or the person who wants to lead a country then this is main concern.
    even in europe the public opinion is based on the personal lives of their leader ,where the society is so liberal so how come in pakistan in an islamic country we forget the criteria of a leader.

so we discuss imran khan person life b/c he is a politician and he wants to lead an islamic country.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dildada View Post
    for god sake to all pti members prove you are different like your leader and don't ruined the 15 years struggle of our leader, if you are not able to control your tongue you better join mqm, pmln, q-lequge or ppp, there is no place of such thoughts in pti if you keep dirty pti we would better left it otherwise.

Allah hamray hall per raham keray !!!!
    i noticed that some of non-pti workers use pti name and abuse/curse/swear other people, anchors directly email them, phoned them and threat them but not face to face from front of their monitors, only to defame imran khan / pti , so beware pti you got some mir jaffer/mir sadiq already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast