Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

So How much Mr Aftab Iqbal??? Kia keemat lagi tumhari??

I watch almost all the programs daily. After Imran Khan' Jalsa All anchors except Aftab Iqbal not just did analysis but did whole programs on it. That kinda did raised my eye brows. I just wondered how can he not discuss the most talked about topic in the country. I had my doubts but he confirmed them today.

Does he think we are bloody stupid? We know what you are doing Mr Iqbal.

He invites Ata ul Haq Qasmi & Hamza Shehbaz and abuses Imran Khan. Who the hell are you to Judge Mr Iqbal? It's between him and Allah and he is a changed man. Allah ke maafi ke darwaze har waqt khule hoye hein.

Another guest who was Zaheer Abbas. The only questions he asked him were about Imran Khan's personal life, hardly anything about Zaheer abbas. Not just asked, he kind of forced him to say something. Why else would he ask such questions to Zaheer abbas?? and then indirectly he brings Imran's wife in it as well.

Then when he interviews Hamza, he protrays him like there is no bigger leader in the country
    All I have to say is SHAME ON YOU AFTAB IQBAL. You have lost your repute today. Lakh ***** teri shakal per!

Can't find Aftab's email address, if someone knows, kindly post here

Link to the program:
    http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...as-Eid-Special

Last edited by Adeel; 09-Nov-2011 at 04:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: So How much Mr Aftab Iqbal??? Kia keemat lagi tumhari??

It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly.

3. Thanks Machar, Gulraiz Iqbal, shoaibazizmeer, wez4all thanked for this post
    Likes Bombaybuz, pakistani 86 liked this post

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If he has ulterior inferior motives he has shown them to all.
    What does it matter what Aftab Iqbal says? What matters is what IK and PTI do. These nay sayers will have nothing left to their credit and that will be theirs' to live with for the rest of their lives. To each his own.

5. Likes wez4all, shoaibazizmeer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It was pretty obvious what Aftab did today. Yellow journalism at its best

7. Thanks Machar thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Disgraceful stuff!

Hamza Shehbaz is the upcoming leader? What is the criteria to become a leader in Pakistan? your daddy has to be a leader?

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

The last time I watched his program was when he invited Imran Khan.

10. Likes hawkeyeblue, wez4all, behzadji liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Let me remind you that Imran was his first Political personality on this program and he did give Imran his due credit.

After all this his own program, we cannot and should not force people to give coverage to PTI or IK .... Frankly!! personally I think we don't not need Air time any more now its time that we as PTI supporters organize ourselves in the streets and on the roads and in villages personally meet and greet people educate them.

We appeal all PTI supporter to be very civilized in their discussions, use decent language and do not attack/spam anyone who criticizes PTI. Everyone has the right to have their own opinion and we can respectfully disagree with them. Please do not use abusive language, this is not PTI. PTI wants all its members to show best behavior with others and always use decent/civilized language.

Best Regards,

(Join PTI Social Media Team and spread the word)

Post Thanks / Like

Aftab Iqbal calls Hamza ...buhat bari Qadd aawar shaksiat.

What a loser this idiot aftab is. We are not fool
    Last edited by Adeel; 08-Nov-2011 at 09:26 AM.

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Killthecorrupts View Post
    The last time I watched his program was when he invited Imran Khan.
    same thing with me,,,,,

14. Likes pakhtoon pardesi, behzadji liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IDREES View Post
    I watch almost all the programs daily. After Imran Khan' Jalsa All anchors except Aftab Iqbal not just did analysis but did whole programs on it. That kinda did raised my eye brows. I just wondered how can he not discuss the most talked about topic in the country. I had my doubts but he confirmed them today.

Does he think we are bloody stupid? We know what you are doing Mr Iqbal.

He invites Ata ul Haq Qasmi & Hamza Shehbaz and abuses Imran Khan. Who the hell are you to Judge Mr Iqbal? It's between him and Allah and he is a changed man. Allah ke maafi ke darwaze har waqt khule hoye hein.

Another guest who was Zaheer Abbas. The only questions he asked him were about Imran Khan's personal life, hardly anything about Zaheer abbas. Not just asked, he kind of forced him to say something. Why else would he ask such questions to Zaheer abbas?? and then indirectly he brings Imran's wife in it as well.

Then when he interviews Hamza, he protrays him like there is no bigger leader in the country
    All I have to say is SHAME ON YOU AFTAB IQBAL. You have lost your repute today. Lakh ***** teri shakal per!

If you want to send this idiot aftab an email. Here is the link.(Thats the only way i found to email him. if anyone know any other, please post it here)
    My brother, why are you upset? I know what aftab did today was pathetic to say the least. It is not going to make any difference to Imran. It is actually Aftab's own loss. He lost his reputation today as a neutral anchor.

Go F yourself Aftab

16. Likes Aliansari, wez4all, gill62, shoaibazizmeer liked this post

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

I never wach HER program,Pakistan is surrounded HARAM KI PILLE in all departments.Qasmi , in this age became more greedy,he and his son are like dogs which are serving their masters only.This MASKHARA PAN cant watch.an educated and decent person The clowns have became anchors in Pakistan.

18. Likes wez4all liked this post

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

IK shold avoid to go in 3rd rate program like this but IK has huge ZARF that he gives importence to any one but there are many people in media who are Deh Jamat Pass anchor and has no family back ground,IK shouldnt talk to MIRASI,s back ground people.

20. Likes wez4all, shoaibazizmeer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeblue View Post
    Let me remind you that Imran was his first Political personality on this program and he did give Imran his due credit.

After all this his own program, we cannot and should not force people to give coverage to PTI or IK .... Frankly!! personally I think we don't not need Air time any more now its time that we as PTI supporters organize ourselves in the streets and on the roads and in villages personally meet and greet people educate them.

We appeal all PTI supporter to be very civilized in their discussions, use decent language and do not attack/spam anyone who criticizes PTI. Everyone has the right to have their own opinion and we can respectfully disagree with them. Please do not use abusive language, this is not PTI. PTI wants all its members to show best behavior with others and always use decent/civilized language.

Best Regards,

(Join PTI Social Media Team and spread the word)
    why bring these thungs on EID? just a question... more viewers? eh and if he wanted 2 bring some one why not nawaz sharif and that 2 after eid... this little thug was sent just for younger genration ... if u been following paan masala league leader shabaz sharif has got a facebook id now this was the easy 2 2 pomote some one on eid....

comapring tiger with kids hamza lol

22. Likes wez4all, behzadji liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Stopped watching this idiot a long time.

I get a headch watch those marassis

Paisa bolta hai. Why take tension boys. Just relax. Nothing can stop Imran now. IA

24. Likes boyshahz, wez4all, ishwaq liked this post
    Dislikes pakhtoon pardesi disliked this post

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Aftab sahid invite some credible, honest and pro Pakistani's in your program, not like Humza and like wise...disappointed today!

26. Likes wez4all, behzadji liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Aftab Iqbal show is not 100% political show where we would expect him to just do analysis on Imran Khan Jalsa through out the show.

Last time when he invited Imran, he gave him a good forum to speak and we witnessed how well Imran spoke and charged the youth who were watching the programme.

But in this show, he invited 2 pro-pmln personalities, and as a friend mentioned above what phrases he used while he was going to invite Hamza Sharif, it is obvious that it was over praising. What on the credit of Hamza so far, son of the chief minister.

He pushed Zaheer on the edge of the hill when asked personal question about Imran. How on earth does he can expect Zaheer to conceal the personal life of his former colleague. This is disgrace

Ata UL Haq Qasmi, no comment. Lafafa Journalism at its peak.

Its so painful to see how does our best minds get wasted. Good people who really want to do something for this nation are ridiculed.

These industrialists, feudal, landlord buy everything. May Allah gives us all the wisdom.

28. Likes wez4all liked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Aftab wesy to bara Pakistan ki baat karta hai but GOR 1 lahore mai govt ne is k ghar k opar 55 lakh rupees lagay hain...this news shud b highlighted in the media!!!

30. Likes wez4all liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

He lost all his credibility today.

32. Likes wez4all liked this post
    Dislikes pakhtoon pardesi disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I love Imran khan, i support imran khan.
    i am hundered percent sure that Aftab iqbal is a nice man and very good anchor. no issue in this...stop posting stupid and silly thing.
    Aftab rather has good view about Imran khan

34. Thanks shoaibazizmeer thanked for this post
    Likes mrcritic, pakhtoon pardesi, fahab liked this post
    Dislikes wez4all disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aamir Awan View Post
    I love Imran khan, i support imran khan.
    i am hundered percent sure that Aftab iqbal is a nice man and very good anchor. no issue in this...stop posting stupid and silly thing.
    Aftab rather has good view about Imran khan
    Pehley program dekho phir laal rang mein comment karna

Geo has started Propaganda against Imran Khan.. Beware of that… Look at Aftab Iqbal he wanted from Zaheer Abbas to say something against Imran Khan…. but Zaheer Abbass knows Imran Khan is an honest and transparent gentleman. and Y they invited Hamza Shehbaz…

36. Likes khawaja555, wez4all liked this post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast