Siasat.pk Forums
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

PAKISTAN will "FACE DIRE CONSEQUENCES" HILARY CLINTON

Hilary continues to issue threats to Pakistan. After her return to Pakistan in an interview to Bloomberg she has issued another threat to Pakistan.

I hope Pakistan, meaning Kiyani refuses to act against "Haqqani Group" and throw back the insults to the Americans.
    Mr. Kiyani we the Pakistanis are letting you know, we are disgusted with such public verbosity by the Americans against Pakistan on regular basis. Enough is enough, if you back down now and act in the interests of Americans by starting military action in NW against Haqqani Group, the nation would rightly treat you as a traitor.

US Secretary of State Hillary Clintonsaid that Pakistanwill face “dire consequences” if it fails to contain terrorists operating from its soil.
    (Read more: Work harder to ‘squeeze Haqqanis, Clinton tells Pakistan)
    Clinton made this statement in an interview with Bloomberg Newstwo days after she visited Islamabad, adding that Pakistan requires help from the US and Afghanistan to battle militancy.
    She added that the US administration does not want Pakistan to overtly launch an military offensive against the banned outfits and forces that attack US and Afghan forces, but carry out clandestine actions.
    There are “different ways of fighting besides overt military action,” she said.
    Clinton said that she urged Pakistan to share intelligence with the US forces station in Afghanistan to foil attacks and block supply routes.
    She also said that better synchronization might curtail incidents like the attack on the American Embassy in Kabul for which the US blamed the Haqqani network.
    Clinton commended Pakistan’s recent cooperation and said:
    Because of intelligence sharing and mutual cooperation, we have targeted three of the top al Qaeda operatives since bin Laden’s death. That could not have happened without Pakistani cooperation.
    Clinton said that the assailants that are targeting US and Afghan might break violence in Pakistan as well.
    She also said that Pakistan could also benefit from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) forces based in neighbouring Afghanistan while the 130,000 troop is there before 2014, when US would have pulled out troops and the security control will be handed over to Afghan government.

Don't Mix up my attitude with my personality.
    My personality depends on ME
    and my attitude depends on YOU

2. Thanks sdmuashr thanked for this post
    Likes zubair1234 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PAKISTAN will "FACE DIRE CONSEQUENCES" HILARY CLINTON

Bring it on quickly. Just a month ago Mullen's statement united us like never before. Instead of threatening............hurry up

4. Likes zubair1234, TruPakistani, khanpanni liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

6. Likes mcuk2001, Scorpion liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

RUSSIANS "TACKLE " USA in the ,manner USA should be........

Post Thanks / Like

Yaar is Aurat ko chup karado, ab bohut tang ker rahi he. Gandasa utha lia to phir bhagti phire gi.

9. Likes zubair1234 liked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

ye Pagel hoo gayee ha

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

This is just a quarrel among married couple nothing to serious. They are in a marriage which is due to expire when uncle Sam leaves in 2014. Until than expect rocky relationship some good days some bad days.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

فواد – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

پاکستانی اخبارات ميں کئ کالمز ميں امريکی وزير خارجہ ہيلری کلنٹن کا تاجکستان ميں بلومبرگ کو ديے گۓ انٹرويو کا حوالہ دے کر غلط رپورٹ کيا گيا ہے کہ انھوں نے پاکستان کو دھمکی دی ہے اور يہ لغو تاثر ديا گيا ہے کہ امريکہ پاکستان کے خلاف يک طرفہ فوجی کاروائ کا ارادہ رکھتا ہے۔

يہ بالکل غلط ہے۔ امريکی وزير خارجہ نے بلوم برگ کو ديے گۓ انٹرويو سميت اپنے عوامی بيانات ميں تسلسل کے ساتھ يہ واضح کيا ہے کہ امريکہ پاکستان اور افغانستان کے ساتھ کھڑا ہے تا کہ ان "سنگين نتائج" سے بچا جا سکے جن کا خطے ميں وقوع پذير ہونا اس صورت ميں يقینی ہے اگر تينوں ممالک سرحدوں کے دونوں جانب موجود دہشت گردی کے خطرے کو نيست و نابود کرنے کے لیے مل کر کام نہيں کريں گے۔

ذيل ميں 22 اکتوبر کو بلومبرگ نيوز کو سيکرٹری کلنٹن کی جانب سے ديے گۓ انٹرويو کا متعلقہ اقتتباس پيش ہے

"ميں نے يہ واضح کر ديا ہے کہ اگر دہشت گردی کے نيٹ ورکس پر قابو نہيں پايا گيا تو پاکستان اور افغانستان دونوں ميں اس کے سنگين نتائج سامنے آئيں گے کيونکہ سب سے کم درجے ميں يہ ممکن نہيں رہے گا کہ اسلام آباد ميں کوئ بھی حکومت ان گروہوں پر کنٹرول کر سکے۔ اس وقت موقع موجود ہے کيونکہ ہم سرحد کے پار افغانستان ميں 48 اقوام کے ساتھ موجود ہیں جہاں ہمارے پاس بہت سے وسائل ہيں جس تک ہم ان کی رسائ ممکن بنا سکتے ہيں تا کہ ہم مل کر ان گروہوں سے موجود خطرے کو محدود کر سکيں۔۔۔۔۔ميرا خيال ہے کہ ہماری گفت و شنيد کے بعد اور شفافيت جو ميرے خيال ميں باہم معاملات میں آئ ہے، اس بات کے حوالے سے بہتر آگہی اور اعتماد پايا جاتا ہے کہ ہم کيسے ان مشترکہ خطرات سے نبردآزما ہو سکتے ہيں"۔

اکتوبر 22 2011 کو بلومبرگ کو ديے گۓ انٹرویو کا مکمل متن آپ اس لنک پر پڑھ سکتے ہیں

http://www.state.gov/secretary/rm/2011/10/176041.htm

فواد – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

digitaloutreach@state.gov

www.state.gov

http://www.facebook.com/pages/USUrduDigitalOutreach/122365134490320?v=wall

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Fawad,

And who brought this troubles to Afghanistan and Pakistan?
    Who killed thousands of Afghanis on the name of the book, when they were not the members?
    According to USA there were only few hundred book fighters. So who would be responsible of thousands of Afghan deaths?
    Don't Mix up my attitude with my personality.
    My personality depends on ME
    and my attitude depends on YOU

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ma'am, what are you waiting for, show us the dire consequences, which you have in your bag................what are you afraid of ?

Post Thanks / Like

The well known policy of carrot and a long stick !!!
    Our people know you very well ?
    You want centeral asian oil and gas then why that much killing
    in Afghanistan and Waziristan ?