Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Waseem; 25-Sep-2011 at 12:34 PM.

2. Thanks thepearl, Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui, Politician thanked for this post
    Likes Agarwal liked this post
    Dislikes usm100, pak2010, Star Gazer, GraanG2 disliked this post

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Now Irfan Siddiqui lying . lol . kitna haram ka paisa hai Raiwind walon k pas

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Now Irfan Siddiqui lying . lol . kitna haram ka paisa hai Raiwind walon k pas

Imran is going down slowly by his dictatorial views and the way he runs things.
    We heard hundred times that big names are joining pti starting from june. Then came july again he said end of july, then came august and he said end of august. Now what would he say?? Who is the lier now??? Are the agencies not able to grab big names for him? I think he would have been told by the isi that they will put fewbig names in his pocket but unfortunately it did not came true.
    Imran has a big mouth, who keeps bluffing for everything, cause we also heard he was going sit for dharna infront of parliament and ghq.. What happened? phat gaee kia? ya isi na mana kardia?
    There are 100 different things which he say he would do but he never did.
    And all he could do is ask some young guys to do cheap things of sending unethical messages.
    Why is it happenening? we say bad words to mqm because these were there tactics but are they learning from mqm now? i guess they are there favourite partners.
    Good luck imran for being same like altaf terrorist. u shud have a beard now so some sick taliban can think you are on there side lol

5. Thanks Bacchus thanked for this post

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I think PTI Jiyala's losing their respect and emotions as PPP jiyala's did in past. Once MQM wall chalked whole Karachi against Imran Khan's western dark life.....then every one was becoming emotional. And now?

Calling everyone names and abusing.....I was also PTI supporter....I am out of it now. I will not cast vote to them at any cost. My family have around 50- 100 votes....I will not let these votes go for PTI anymore.
    Sadly I sent some money to his hospital....but no more of it from my pocket. PTI....From today you have one supporter less....50-100 votes less too.

adieu PTI.

7. Dislikes next2saint, GraanG2 disliked this post

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by usm100 View Post
    Imran is going down slowly by his dictatorial views and the way he runs things.
    We heard hundred times that big names are joining pti starting from june. Then came july again he said end of july, then came august and he said end of august. Now what would he say?? Who is the lier now??? Are the agencies not able to grab big names for him? I think he would have been told by the isi that they will put fewbig names in his pocket but unfortunately it did not came true.
    Imran has a big mouth, who keeps bluffing for everything, cause we also heard he was going sit for dharna infront of parliament and ghq.. What happened? phat gaee kia? ya isi na mana kardia?
    There are 100 different things which he say he would do but he never did.
    And all he could do is ask some young guys to do cheap things of sending unethical messages.
    Why is it happenening? we say bad words to mqm because these were there tactics but are they learning from mqm now? i guess they are there favourite partners.
    Good luck imran for being same like altaf terrorist. u shud have a beard now so some sick taliban can think you are on there side lol
    agree 100% bro. I am average Pakistani from a lower middle class family, but don't like this abusive attitude towards others from PTI supporters. They have achieved no success of any substance, but see their filthy mouths and useless arrogance. They are of no use.

9. Likes usm100, thepearl, funkymonk, Politician liked this post
    Dislikes GraanG2 disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

11. Likes thepearl liked this post

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

It is an open secret that this guy is on PMLN's payroll. I have never seen him writing an article which is acutely critical of Sharifs, unless of course they are angles devoid of any flaws.

13. Likes Bombaybuz, next2saint, GraanG2 liked this post
    Dislikes usm100, thepearl, Politician disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

main sirf itna kahoon ga kay khawajay da gawah tatooooooooooooo

15. Likes boyshahz, next2saint liked this post
    Dislikes usm100, thepearl, Politician disliked this post

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMaple View Post
    It is an open secret that this guy is on PMLN's payroll. I have never seen him writing an article which is acutely critical of Sharifs, unless of course they are angles devoid of any flaws.
    matlab apny leader se payar kerny walay cheetay is ki aatma bhi rol dein ge . which is the beauty of democracy :p

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

So in same shoes.... as Haroon Rasheed writes for PTI, so he is saint. and rest of columnists are money grabbers. what a platonic logic. I am thoroughly impressed.

18. Likes Politician liked this post

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

weak campaign by PML(N) . below the belt stupid allegations on an honourable person

20. Dislikes usm100, Politician disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by usm100 View Post
    And then people and ur lifafa journalists say that PTI supporters abuse and use bad language.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha great point. But i know no one from imran dictators so called supporters would reply with logic. They can just use bad mouth thats it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    So in same shoes.... as Haroon Rasheed writes for PTI, so he is saint. and rest of columnists are money grabbers. what a platonic logic. I am thoroughly impressed.

23. Likes Politician liked this post

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Got emotional. thanks for telling will not use it again
    Quote Originally Posted by GraanG2 View Post
    And then people and ur lifafa journalists say that PTI supporters abuse and use bad language.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

By the way when is imran going to the court?? or is it the same old lie that he is good at??
    Ghareeb ka dard woh bhe imran jaisa banda ko jo apni laboratory main test bhe nahen karna daita ghareeb ka lia?
    wah what a hypocracy. and the big thing is its not his own hospital , it was made by the peoples money. I wonder what charges he would take if it was his own hospital.

26. Likes Politician liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Haroon Rashid donate money from his pocket for PTI fundraising, still he critisize IK and PTI whenever he thinks political mistake is made. but the people on the payroll of Ganj***a's have never and will never critisize them. if they do then monthly payroll will stop, which they will not be able to support.
    I would request to Ganj**/*a supportors, be logical.

28. Likes GraanG2 liked this post
    Dislikes Politician disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

stuppid Shaukat khanum is build for the poor. nothing will work for you idiots, as people of pakistan has learned your politics. you can not mislead them any more.
    N league waloon ko samagh naheen aa rahi keh Khan par kis tarah attack karain. is liay tamic toyan mar raha hein.

30. Likes GraanG2, ishwaq liked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

call him confused khan....

exposed very badly now....imran khan you can not make fool to pakistani people...only you can fool some kids of upper class .

hungry to be prime minister...which inshaAllah will not be possible.

he is exposed badly now.

where was he on the day of long march......he was hiding ofcourse .where was he on election day...he was hiding ofcourse.......

where was he on karachi violence.....he was hiding ofcourse......

where was he on dinghe virus...he is hiding ofcourse........

where was he on karachi Mehran base issue......he was hiding ofcourse.........

where was he on kashmir election and gilgit election...he was hiding ofcourse.......

where was he on raymond davis issue...he was hiding ofcourse as 1 day before raymond was released he was hiding with american ambassedor which he never gave any details........

where was he on abbottabbad issue.......he was hiding ofcourse..........

where was he on NICL Scandal...he was hiding ofcourse and so on.....Inshallah after this election he will be hiding forever..

Post Thanks / Like

I just learned that This so called siddique is the director of media team of N leage. so tell me guys who is on payroll Siddique or Haroon Rashid who actualy donate for PTI.

33. Thanks ishwaq thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

All baseless and not worthy of answer. one thing of sure nleage will be hiding after free and fair comming elections. if any any n league guy want to bet I am ready. otherwise prepare how to cunsole Gang***as

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast