Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Altaf Hussain owns 4 Properties in the UK : Accepted by Haider Rizvi

I am just watching "Off the Record" with Kashif on ARY. The 4 properties worth almost 2.5 millions, paid in cash are registered in the name of Altaf Hussain in UK.

The excuse of Haider Rizvi is that they are Parties properties there is no better person to own them than AH in MQM.

After years of denying and making fun of the London Post newspaper by the supporters and Leaders of MQM, now after the documents surfacing MQM has accepted the inevitable.

I knew this for years, now the MQM supporters have to bite their tongues for ridiculing what I have repeatedly written on this forum. Inshallah, all what I have written would become true, because I know the sources are some of the most prominent people in MQM.

Now MQM has to justify how this money is transferred to London. Open up their accounts to the Tax man in the UK. If AH is personally benefited by using it, or driving benefits in kind, whatever, they are taxable income. And should have been declared.

To the Members please remember the series of questions I have always asked from the supporters of MQM.

And remember what I wrote "MQM end is neigh".

The problem is all these revelations fall under UK Laws, and we the British are entitled to raise it with the authorities and the Government. MQM cannot get away with BS any more. Days of reckoning are upon them.

Don't Mix up my attitude with my personality.
    My personality depends on ME
    and my attitude depends on YOU

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Altaf Hussain owns 4 Properties in the UK : Accepted by Haider Rizvi

zulm ko aik din mit jana hota ha, now its time for its end inshAllah.

3. Likes frenes, next2saint, PakistanOnly liked this post

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

what is the date of that show... plz tell me

Post Thanks / Like

The biggest property of Altaf Hussain is "Golden Karachi & Hyderabad" it is and it will remains under his king leadership. Karachi main rehna hy tu GA Altaf Khana hy warna rasta nappo. Jo Karachi tumay roti deta hy us ko bora mat kahoo kaheen ye roti na chaeen jaeay.

6. Likes noman3000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fido82 View Post
    The biggest property of Altaf Hussain is "Golden Karachi & Hyderabad" it is and it will remains under his king leadership. Karachi main rehna hy tu GA Altaf Khana hy warna rasta nappo. Jo Karachi tumay roti deta hy us ko bora mat kahoo kaheen ye roti na chaeen jaeay.
    Pakistan mein rehna hai toh Pakistan Zindabad kaho, nakey India wapis bulao.

Post Thanks / Like

ہمیں اچھی طرح پتہ ہے کہ الطاف عوام کی روٹیاں بڑی بے دردی سے چھین سکتے ہیں

9. Likes SaadKnight, mustafvi, thepearl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crankthskunk View Post
    Now MQM has to justify how this money is transferred to London. Open up their accounts to the Tax man in the UK. If AH is personally benefited by using it, or driving benefits in kind, whatever, they are taxable income. And should have been declared.
    brother, have you secretly informed the UK tax dept?

11. Likes SaadKnight, mrcritic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Fido why you always talk from your back side.wake up man mqm, altaf is no more in karachi politics unless you lot change your attitude,ask forgiveness from karachi people bring positive changing in your party structure and finish arms wings.

13. Thanks wadaich, WatanDost thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks CTS bro.

Haider Rizvi, the LIAR-IN-CHIEF of MQM told Kashif Abbasi that Altaf owns no properties in UK and when Kashif showed him documents, he changed colors and said that these properrties belong to MQM organization and I dont have a document showing the real owner ... ( one of the properties is owned by Iqbal Hussain, brother of Altaf)

These idiots dont know that MQM is registered in the UK and can own properties. Now question is, why MQM's properties are owned by Altaf? and how and where did they get money from?

Poor Dr Imran Farooq was running a grocery store and it is reported that Altaf paid 1.6 million pounds as divorce settlements...
    GO FIGURE YOURSELF..

15. Likes frenes, shaheedchoudry liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gazoomartian View Post
    brother, have you secretly informed the UK tax dept?
    Don't worry bro, every revelations is taken up at every level. Like they say "Khuda ke ghar deer he andher nahi". It takes time for the departments to move, but when they do, there is no stopping it.

The biggest thing is to look at the life style of MQM leaders in the UK and how they live and how their personal expenses are meet, which should be taxable. These MQMers think, as long it is paid through their party hidden funds it is fine. It is not, whatever the source is if it paid to an individual it is his personal Income liable for personal tax calculation. Even if the car is bought or petrol is paid for the car, or house given to live in free of charge, the IR still calculate market value of the Rent and treat it as personal income for the individual. There is nothing like free lunch here.

Secondly, how the money is transferred to London. Even for the properties. The amount quoted 2.5 is the price paid for the properties, not the current Market Value. Considering they were bought few years back, they are more likely to worth close to 5 millions at the moment. Secondly if they are disposed AH is liable for the profit on them, apart from one, which could be treated as his residence, exempt from tax.

Rizvi said, there is also a paper which says that properties or the money would be paid back to the Party. But this is a stupid excuse. The IR wouldn't bother or even consider it, as long as the properties are on the name of AH he is the owner and responsible for any tax liabilities. He is also responsible to explain how did he get the money? Did he paid the tax on the Income by which he accumulated these properties?

Even if it was gifted by MQM he still should have declared it and paid Inheritance tax on it, immediately. Inheritance tax is 40% after minus of the allowance available for inheritance. The Allowance is also depend on when the properties were bought. The tax free limit or allowance for Inheritance Tax at the moment is 325,000.

So if we assume the properties were bought in 2000 at the time the allowance was 234,000. It means that AH should have paid 40% on the remaining 2.25+ millions. Leaving a liability in the range of 900,000 to a 1m.

And if he has not declared it and paid it, there is interest payable for each year, which range between 5% to current 3% from 2000.

When he said and we have signed papers that the properties would be given back to MQM, it is all tosh, to fool the supporters of MQM. If IR start accepting such papers, then everyone would just start giving each other properties by keeping a paper you have to return back to me and avoid paying the inheritance tax. And UK would become Pakistan, where properties are owned on even servants names.

These properties are going to his daughter if he dies, not to MQM, mark my words.
    So much so for government for 98%.
    Last edited by crankthskunk; 15-Sep-2011 at 11:11 PM.

17. Thanks famamdani thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ishwaq View Post
    Fido why you always talk from your back side.wake up man mqm, altaf is no more in karachi politics unless you lot change your attitude,ask forgiveness from karachi people bring positive changing in your party structure and finish arms wings.

Thats asking too much.

Also feel sorry for fido and other MQmers. They are slave on chain by MQM, they can not open mouth if they want to live. militant wing of MQM knows address of every MQM member

MQM bhi Allah ka eik azab hi hai

Post Thanks / Like

Rasta naapoo!!!! Karachi ALtaf kay Baap ka nahin hai, Pakistaniyon ka hai. Karachi main ya Pkistan kay kissi our shehar main rehna hai to Pakistan zindabaad Kahoo. bewaqoofoon ke kami nahin hai waisay. Tum jaisay logo nay he Karachi our Pakistan ka Satyanaas kia hua hai...
    Last edited by Riz_pk; 15-Sep-2011 at 10:54 PM.

20. Thanks WatanDost thanked for this post

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL - this is beyond funny - Altaf is king of karachi and hyderabad - now, that explains a lot of his actions!
    I am a Karachiite and I am my own person and I WILL DECIDE WHETHER TO SAY JIYAY ALTAF OR NOT!!!! I DECIDE NOT TO SAY JIYAY ALTAF and I will not raasstaa napoonga - Roti Allah (swt) daita hai - Altaf ki kiya auaqaaat kay woh kissi to chawal ka aik daanaa bhi day!!!

22. Likes Riz_pk, gazoomartian, QADIANITRUTH liked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Karachi Kallu Mirasi ka nahin bulke Qaid-e-Azam ka shehar hai, Karachi main rehna hai to Qaid-e-Azam Zindabad kaho warna bhago India.

24. Likes gazoomartian, QADIANITRUTH, thepearl liked this post
    Dislikes TruePerson disliked this post

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

ahesta ahyesta sab **********, or so called middle class and amm or so called inqlabi leaders k mounh say parda sirak raha hai. sab koo esi duna main Allah ny bee nakab karna hai, (wikileakes or media tu bus wasela hai) baki rahy naam Allah kaa.

sirf irman khan hai jis ki her cheez on the record hai kesi wikileakes ki zroart nahi parti. Allah usko kamyab kary , ammen

26. Likes QADIANITRUTH liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by molson4u View Post
    what is the date of that show... plz tell me
    Bro, it is today's program, it should be posted soon on the video section. It is must watch, it is full of other revelations about MQM made in the SC on target killings, Bhatta etc. With majority of names for "Bhatta collectors" belonging to MQM. There are some from other parties, but majority is from MQM.
    The whole house of card is coming down, we should just wait.

28. Likes Khalid liked this post

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Without Anger. Just reply plz.
    1. Kiya Karachi Altaf k baap ka hai?.
    2. Kiya Karachi main sara karobar ar lain dain sub Altaf ya is k baap ka hai?.
    3. Kiya Karachi Altaf ya is k baap ko angraiz ney apny baap ki shaam laat sey ataa kiya hai?.
    4. Kiya Karachi main rhna sirf Karachi walon ka haq hai?.
    5. Kiya Karachi Pakistan ka hisa hai nhi?.

Yeh sub bhut kam ar asaan treen sawal hain. jawab daleel ar saboot k sath do.
    Ager aisa kuch nhi tu Karachi sub ka hai, pory pakistanio ka aik sa haq hai is k her hisy ar shar per.
    Ager mery sawal ka aik b sacha jawab nhi tu Allah jhoty dawaa krny ar drany dhamkany walon ko Duniya ar akhrat main Zalil o Khurwar kry. Aamin sum Aamin

30. Likes shining, QADIANITRUTH, gazoomartian liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

حیدر عباس ر ضوی بھائ نے عقل کے اندھوں کو یے بھی کلیئر کر دیا تھا کہ وہ پراپرٹی پارٹی کی ملکیت ھے

32. Likes mehwish_ali liked this post
    Dislikes mrcritic disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

MQM represents 90% of Karachi and Altaf Hussain is the leader of MQM so abviously Karachi is the propertiy of Altaf Hussain. Accept the reallity. You did not accept the reallity of Bangli caused seperate country, 90,000 troops were stamped on their butt "Bagairat".

Do somthing for Karachi first fishish your haterness then win seats then claim otherwise doop maro chlo bhar pani main.

Apne zara siasat.pk ky tamam records check karlo kitne tum log Karachi ky hamdard ho. Karachi ka apna shahar kahe waloon tumary dil main kitni nafrat hy ye ham achi tera jante hain.
    Last edited by fido82; 15-Sep-2011 at 11:59 PM.

34. Dislikes mrcritic, thepearl disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

MQM represents 90% of Karachi and Altaf Hussain is the leader of MQM so abviously Karachi is the propertiy of Altaf Hussain. Accept the reallity. You did not accept the reallity of Bangli caused seperate country, 90,000 troops were stamped on their butt "Bagairat".

Do somthing for Karachi first fishish your haterness then win seats then claim otherwise doop maro chlo bhar pani main.
    Very JAZBATI................

36. Likes Scorpion, mrcritic liked this post

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast