Siasat.pk Forums
    Post Thanks / Like

MQM website has malware!!

Hi everyone, due to all the curiosity of the address of MQM in 2001 I decided to view their archives. When I pressed enter on www.mqm.org i got a warning message from my anti virus that this website is high risk and it contains mal/frame... :S
    I want to send a warning to people who dont have protection on their computer against this website. I dont know what type of virus this is but it could potentially be a pathway into your privacy. I promise to you all that I am not lying, I took a print screen and saved it on my computer but I am not able to post it on siasat.pk because i dont know how.

Regards,

||columbus||

2. Likes freshnkool liked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MQM website has malware!!

not surprised at all they are virus them self

4. Likes InsafianPTI liked this post

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Proudmuslim;515988]not surprised at all they are virus them self [/QUOTE kaloo altaf to super bug hai

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ||columbus|| View Post
    Hi everyone, due to all the curiosity of the address of MQM in 2001 I decided to view their archives. When I pressed enter on www.mqm.org i got a warning message from my anti virus that this website is high risk and it contains mal/frame... :S
    I want to send a warning to people who dont have protection on their computer against this website. I dont know what type of virus this is but it could potentially be a pathway into your privacy. I promise to you all that I am not lying, I took a print screen and saved it on my computer but I am not able to post it on siasat.pk because i dont know how.

Regards,

||columbus||
    Jaisay in me bemari pehle hovi hayn, waisay site per virus chor deyay in honnay, takay dosray inke zairay assr ajayay

Post Thanks / Like

Although I appreciate that you guys can see humor in this... I am quite serious about this... im gonna report this site, who knows what is meant by this virus. I am an IT student and I know what trojans are capable of... I have an antivirus software but many people dont... and their privacy is compromised because of this site.

Post Thanks / Like

There must be some problem with your own PC as I can access it without any hurdle.........does not mean that the party is less than a virus....by the way Mr. IT student! which sites were you browsing before you logged on to mqm.org....I am feeling little suspicious over your internet history...just joking!!!

9. Likes ishwaq liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by behzadji View Post
    There must be some problem with your own PC as I can access it without any hurdle.........does not mean that the party is less than a virus....by the way Mr. IT student! which sites were you browsing before you logged on to mqm.org....I am feeling little suspicious over your internet history...just joking!!!
    Yes just because you didnt have any problem doesnt mean there is problem with my computer. I have an updated anti virus software which I pay for rather than the one which you are using...(pirated) lol. There must be a bug in your computer now... beware.

Post Thanks / Like

Regards,

||columbus||
    May be this will help you, how to post the image.
    http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...Video-Tutorial

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AbdulRehman View Post
    May be this will help you, how to post the image.
    http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...Video-Tutorial
    thanks mod I know that it lets me upload from a url... i had the picture saved on my computer... i still dont know how to upload from my computer... :S

Post Thanks / Like

The virus may be in ads being served up on the pages, not the site itself. It takes only a few minutes of their time to clean up, but not all admins filter through the ads they allow to be displayed on their sites.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks mod I know that it lets me upload from a url... i had the picture saved on my computer... i still dont know how to upload from my computer... :S
    Use this site to upload your picture from your computer and then copy the url provided by them post it on siasat.pk.

http://www.loadpictures.net/