Siasat.pk Forums
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Subscribe To This Thread
  1. #1
    Intermediate ||columbus||'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    277
    Post Thanks / Like

    MQM website has malware!!

    Hi everyone, due to all the curiosity of the address of MQM in 2001 I decided to view their archives. When I pressed enter on www.mqm.org i got a warning message from my anti virus that this website is high risk and it contains mal/frame... :S
    I want to send a warning to people who dont have protection on their computer against this website. I dont know what type of virus this is but it could potentially be a pathway into your privacy. I promise to you all that I am not lying, I took a print screen and saved it on my computer but I am not able to post it on siasat.pk because i dont know how.

    Regards,

    ||columbus||

    sponsored links

    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Likes freshnkool liked this post

  3. #2
    Intermediate
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    915
    Age
    27
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MQM website has malware!!

    not surprised at all they are virus them self
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. Likes InsafianPTI liked this post

  5. #3
    Expert ranaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    19,282
    Age
    101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MQM website has malware!!

    [QUOTE=Proudmuslim;515988]not surprised at all they are virus them self [/QUOTE kaloo altaf to super bug hai
    Quick reply to this message Reply  


  6. #4
    Intermediate saeedafridi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MQM website has malware!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ||columbus|| View Post
    Hi everyone, due to all the curiosity of the address of MQM in 2001 I decided to view their archives. When I pressed enter on www.mqm.org i got a warning message from my anti virus that this website is high risk and it contains mal/frame... :S
    I want to send a warning to people who dont have protection on their computer against this website. I dont know what type of virus this is but it could potentially be a pathway into your privacy. I promise to you all that I am not lying, I took a print screen and saved it on my computer but I am not able to post it on siasat.pk because i dont know how.

    Regards,

    ||columbus||
    Jaisay in me bemari pehle hovi hayn, waisay site per virus chor deyay in honnay, takay dosray inke zairay assr ajayay
    Quick reply to this message Reply  


  7. #5
    Intermediate ||columbus||'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MQM website has malware!!

    Although I appreciate that you guys can see humor in this... I am quite serious about this... im gonna report this site, who knows what is meant by this virus. I am an IT student and I know what trojans are capable of... I have an antivirus software but many people dont... and their privacy is compromised because of this site.

    sponsored links

    Quick reply to this message Reply  


  8. #6
    Professional behzadji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,210
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MQM website has malware!!

    There must be some problem with your own PC as I can access it without any hurdle.........does not mean that the party is less than a virus....by the way Mr. IT student! which sites were you browsing before you logged on to mqm.org....I am feeling little suspicious over your internet history...just joking!!!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. Likes ishwaq liked this post

  10. #7
    Intermediate ||columbus||'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MQM website has malware!!

    Quote Originally Posted by behzadji View Post
    There must be some problem with your own PC as I can access it without any hurdle.........does not mean that the party is less than a virus....by the way Mr. IT student! which sites were you browsing before you logged on to mqm.org....I am feeling little suspicious over your internet history...just joking!!!
    Yes just because you didnt have any problem doesnt mean there is problem with my computer. I have an updated anti virus software which I pay for rather than the one which you are using...(pirated) lol. There must be a bug in your computer now... beware.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  


  11. #8
    Moderator AbdulRehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    7,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MQM website has malware!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ||columbus|| View Post
    Hi everyone, due to all the curiosity of the address of MQM in 2001 I decided to view their archives. When I pressed enter on www.mqm.org i got a warning message from my anti virus that this website is high risk and it contains mal/frame... :S
    I want to send a warning to people who dont have protection on their computer against this website. I dont know what type of virus this is but it could potentially be a pathway into your privacy. I promise to you all that I am not lying, I took a print screen and saved it on my computer but I am not able to post it on siasat.pk because i dont know how.

    Regards,

    ||columbus||
    May be this will help you, how to post the image.
    http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...Video-Tutorial
    Quick reply to this message Reply  


  12. #9
    Intermediate ||columbus||'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MQM website has malware!!

    Quick reply to this message Reply  


  13. #10
    Intermediate ||columbus||'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MQM website has malware!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulRehman View Post
    May be this will help you, how to post the image.
    http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...Video-Tutorial
    thanks mod I know that it lets me upload from a url... i had the picture saved on my computer... i still dont know how to upload from my computer... :S
    Quick reply to this message Reply  


  14. #11
    Intermediate junaids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Out West
    Posts
    590
    Age
    00
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MQM website has malware!!

    The virus may be in ads being served up on the pages, not the site itself. It takes only a few minutes of their time to clean up, but not all admins filter through the ads they allow to be displayed on their sites.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  


  15. #12
    Moderator AbdulRehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    7,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MQM website has malware!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ||columbus|| View Post
    thanks mod I know that it lets me upload from a url... i had the picture saved on my computer... i still dont know how to upload from my computer... :S
    Use this site to upload your picture from your computer and then copy the url provided by them post it on siasat.pk.

    http://www.loadpictures.net/
    Quick reply to this message Reply  


Quick Reply Quick Reply

sponsored links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •