Siasat.pk Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Front Line - 10th August 2011 - Fake peer makes 300 women Pregnant - *Exclusive Videos*

Quote Originally Posted by Narcissist View Post
    This peer deserves Presidential award for his efficiency and par excellence. Hats off to him, he is my hero. He is savior of 300 marriages, otherwise mother-in-laws of those girls would had either burnt them with benzine, or swear beating on daily basis would have been their ultimate end life, and the last kicked out of house with disgrace and divorce.
    I consider this guy like anyother regular MNA with fake degree.....for instance, I ask why Jamshed Dasti is in Parliament, even though people know that he has fake degree.

I agree with you 100%. Just watch these fake degree holders..So called leaders of the nation who is being ***** from both ends.

sponsored links

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Front Line - 10th August 2011 - Fake peer makes 300 women Pregnant - *Exclusive Videos*

jihalat aur shirk ke inteh hai. esay peer zinda rehtay hein to bi logo ko gumraha krtay hein ,mar jatay hein tab mazar bnwa ker logo ka eeman kharab krtay hein..esay peero aur un k jahil mureedo per allah ke ***** ho,,,

Post Thanks / Like

jihalat ke intehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Post Thanks / Like

This evil person is a criminal , sex meniac and black mailer .He is not mental ,looks alright , very cunning and clever. He deserve the death by stoning.As for the neighbours are conerned , they should have kept an eye on this person because they know very well whats going on around them if the person is genuine or fake. Women who go to him ,must be from very poor and low cast families who believe in these things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The lady doctor explained it in scientific terms, which is the modern knowledge, ever since the Science has progressed; we know how the sex is determined.

But our Muslim brothers and sisters if they had read the Holy Quran properly, they would have find that Allah SWT has decreed very clearly that it is man who gives the sex of the baby.

First we are informed, that the baby is born from the sperm as it’s poured forth, i.e. ejaculation from the man, and his sperm travelling to the egg or ovum of the woman to conceive.

53:46 out of a [mere] drop of sperm as it is poured forth,

Then Allah SWT also decreed that the Baby is born with the intermingling of the sperm of man and woman. Like the doctor explained, when women’s x mixed with man’s x chromosome the sex of the baby is a girl and when it is mixed with Y chromosome it is a boy.

76:2 Verily, it is We who have created man out of a drop of sperm intermingled, so that We might try him [in his later life]: and therefore We made him a being endowed with hearing and sight.

This is further explained in the following verse, which explains the same concept the drop of sperm determines his nature.

80:19 Out of a drop of sperm He creates him, and thereupon determines his nature,

In English the meaning cannot be transmitted perfectly, in Arabic the word used is “Nutfa” which we all know comes from man. Those who want to make the difference between the sperm and the “nutfa” they should see the actual Arabic of the Holy Quran for the following verse.

75:37 Was he not once a [mere] drop of sperm that had been spilt,

The above verse distinguishes between the sperm and “nutfa”.

Shame on man who hold women responsible for their own faults.
    Don't Mix up my attitude with my personality.
    My personality depends on ME
    and my attitude depends on YOU

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Is "sick" a new word you have learned? You are just probably frustrated on a lot of things in your own life. Get a life and your thinking will improve. It's meaningless and useless to argue with you. First of all get new glasses as you read my username as "Major". Secondly, if you read my comment again, I was referring directly to the interference regarding aulaad. Moreoever, I also believe that we as parents lose a lot in Pakistan by trying to "gain control". Parents not interfering unnecessarily doesn't mean that children ignore parents as well. In fact I have seen that the parents who don't do unnecessary interference and criticism, are more respected, even in our society. If you are not a father yet, you should watch urself when u become one. You might be totally opposite of what you come out to be on this forum. I have seen this many times in life.

When i use the word 'unnecessary' that means parents have to and are entitled to do interference in many matters esp when their children are young but as they grow, become adults, and especially get married, the interference needs to reduce. This is a form of tolerance. You need to study Islam in detail and get knowledge on what the rights of parents are, what the rights of children are and also what the rights of wives are, and especially what is the order of priority in those rights in terms of fulfilling basic needs and then providing luxuries. I can bet you have no idea. I can bet a heavy sum of money that you have no idea.

So the bottom line is that, first educate yourself before you go out and start arguments with other people. Arguing on matters one doesn't know or has not experienced makes the person look stupid. As a last point, I want to suggest you something - instead of coming out in anger and frustrations and bringing your life's frustration on an internet forum, try to learn from other people. Try to understand what other person is saying and why. That is the best way of education and it continues till one's death. Taking out ur frustration on the forums just is kicking a box (computer) and thinking you are kicking a person sitting many and may be thousands of miles away. If that gives you satisfaction and is good for you in long run, keep on doing it. If you realize it is not, then educate yourself first, about your religion, politics, society and economics which will be four important pillars for you to have a great blend of religious and worldly knowledge and success.

Hope it helps and you don't again start a comment with "Major you are sick"... Actually with your permission for using your pet word "sick" I want to say I am sick of seeing your comments start in the same way and having no substance . When you right a comment write something solid and understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Major u sick. Its good though, u remember that our mothers are also women, not just our wifes. go read ur post again. U want to ignore ur parents from ur life..... they should think about there own life and should not interfere urs...blah blah blah

I would say u can creat an atmosphere where every one respect each other still every one feel they are part of the family... not a western life where once a kid is 18 he is on its own.....

Post Thanks / Like

Its soo sad.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

This is tip of iceberg, however, the anchor:
    --created hype in the programe by showing one bed and few
    words of fake peer.
    As long as people will remain away from Quran, wherein it is
    categorically written that "giving boy or girl is the sole discretion of
    Allah, He grants them whom He wills". then not even two cents
    to these peers and fakirs.
    Moulvi Sahib seems just waiting to get the mike and to start
    long stories in stead of replying to the point.
    Learn and spread the word of Allah(Quran), all your problems will
    solve or otherwise get what you are getting as a society, very simple.

Post Thanks / Like

This is a fact in our society, you can find this kind of man in every part of Pakistan So called mazar Parasti and peer parasti is the main cause of these activities. Both man and woman of our society are responsible. we cant balme just women or men. Jab tak Jahliat rahay ge loog mazaron me dafan murdah aur dehaton aur shehron me moujood zindah peeron se aulad aur muradain mangtay rahain gay aur phir yahi ho ga jo is report me hai... Ajj dekha kal bhol gaye. Allah hum sab ko hidayat day. Amen!

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

salay 2 takay k mulla phelay sawal ka jawab day nahi raha bas batay karwalooo deen ki
    seedha seedha bolday k sab galat hai aur is ka hakkekat se koi layne dayna nahi
    Srif Quran aur ahadees hi mai kamyabi hai

11. Likes sahiL liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

yeh Qavi sahib bhi buss .... Allah maaf karay....he is giving reference of historical bookz.....Question is simple?
    is there a place for peers in Islam?
    Is it permissable to go to peers in Islam?
    will you allow your mother, sister to go there n let that peer even touch their hands?
    what does Quran and Sahi Hadith say about this issue?....
    Did prophet Mohammad PBUH or any of Sahaba followed this act?
    plz if someone has any knowledge about this....
    thanks
    but my own personal opinion....Kamran shahid should invite some real Aalim for such sensitive issues......Qavi saab wasn't giving any solid proof

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Front Line - 10th August 2011 - Fake peer raped women who used to visit him to have baby boys - *Exclusive Videos*

Quote Originally Posted by moazzamniaz View Post
    پچھلے تریسٹھ سال میں ہم کشمیر، افغانستان، دلی فتح کرتے رہے. عوام کو صحت اور بنیادی تعلیم کی سہولت تو درکنار صاف پینے کا پانی اور رفع حاجت کیلیے باپردہ ٹوائلٹ تک نا مہیا کر سکے. اب ساری کی ساری عوام بھی جاہل، ان پڑھ، غریب. مذھب کے نام پر خواتین کی تعلیم کے ہم خلاف، ہر دو سال بعد ایک نیا ماڈل ہمارا مذہبی فریضہ. اس بچے کے تمام اسلامی حقوق گئے بھاڑ میں. اور اب ان سب مسائل کا علاج: جلد سے جلد ان تین سو خواتین کو سنگسار کرو

سو جوڑوں میں سے پجھتر فیصد جوڑے پہلے چھ مہینے میں حاملہ ہو جاتے ہیں. اگلے ایک سال میں باقی پندرہ فیصد(یعنی نوے فیصد جوڑے نارمل ہوتے ہیں، لیکن حاملہ ہونے میں ڈیڑھ سال تک کا عرصہ بھی لگ جاتا ھے، اسلئیے ڈیڑھ سال سے پہلے نا تو بانجھ پن تصور کیا جاتا ھے اور نا ہی کوئی علاج تجویز کیا جاتا ھے ). اور پھر ہم باقی رہ جانے والے دس فیصد جوڑوں کو بانجھ پن کے مرض کا شکار سمجھ کر انکا علاج شروع کرتے ہیں. اور ان دس جوڑوں میں سے چھ میں خرابی خاتون اور چار میں مرد میں ہوتی ھے.لیکن یہی بات کتنے فیصد کو پتہ ھے؟؟؟؟ پاکستان میں تو سسرال، میکہ، محلے والے، دوست سبھی کو تیسرے مہینے ہی بچہ نا ہونے کے دورے پڑنا شروع ہو جاتے ہیں. اور یہ سارا دباؤ خاتون پر
    .مردوں کی اکثریت اتنی 'غیرت مند' کہ اپنا ایک چھوٹا سا "سیمن ٹیسٹ" کروانا بھی اپنی شان اور مردانگی کے خلاف سمجھتے ہیں(سارا قصور عورت کا،بس اسی کو رگڑو،بس عورت کا علاج کرواتے رہو، چاہے عورت پر دس سالہ تجرباتی علاج کے بعد نقص خاوند میں ہی کیوں نا نکل آے، یا پھر دوسری شادی کر کے اس پر اپنی مردانگی ٹیسٹ کرو).بیٹے کا ہونا یا نہ ہونا، جو کہ مکمل خدا کے ہاتھ میں ھے، وہ بھی عورت کا قصور.اسی طرح پاکستان میں کتنے فیصد ایسے جوڑے کسی مستند بانجھ پن کے ماہر ڈاکٹر کی فیس اور علاج افورڈ کر سکتے ہیں؟؟؟؟ لیکن نہیں پہلے ان تین سو خواتین کو سنگسار کرو. اس سے سارا کچھ ٹھیک ہو جائیگا. اس سے غربت، جہالت، صحت کی سہولیات کی کمی، کم علمی، سسرال کی جہالت وغیرہ(جن کی وجہ سے یہ سب کچھ ہوتا ھے) ہر چیز ٹھیک ہو جائیگی. کسی برائی کی وجوہات سے مجھ جیسے لال مسجد کے ملا کو کوئی غرض نہیں، بس مجھے ذرا بڑے سائز کے نوکدار پتھر پکڑاؤ
    یار معظم بھائی ! اتنے ناراض کیوں ہو رہے ہو
    یہاں تو ہمارے مرشد پاک نے گزشتہ چار سال سے پورے قوم کے ساتھ زنا بلجبر کر رہا ہے
    یہ تو اولاد دیتا ، لیکن مرشد پاک تو کپڑے بھی اتار رہے ہیں اور لہو لہان بھی کر رہے ہیں
    Last edited by Raaz; 12-Aug-2011 at 01:06 AM.

14. Thanks moazzamniaz thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Front Line - 10th August 2011 - Fake peer raped women who used to visit him to have baby boys - *Exclusive Videos*

Quote Originally Posted by Raaz View Post
    یار مواظّم بھائی ! اتنے ناراض کیوں ہو رہے ہو
    یہاں تو ہمارے مرشد پاک نے گزشتہ چار سال سے پورے قوم کے ساتھ زنا بلجبر کر رہا ہے
    یہ تو اولاد دیتا ، لیکن مرشد پاک تو کپڑے بھی اتار رہے ہیں اور لہو لہان بھی کر رہے ہیں
    راز بھائی، اگر ان تین سو خواتین کے بدلے مرشد پاک کو سنگسار کر دیں تو مجھے کوئی اعتراض نہیں. وہ حرام خور بھی اس جرم میں بالواسطہ طور پر شریک ھے. زرداری، سی ٹی بی ٹی،کرپٹ جرنیلز حتیّٰ کہ قوم کا پیسہ ہڑپ کرنے والے ہر بڑے بدمعاش کو لٹکائیں. ان سب کی وجہ سے وہ تین سو خواتین اس حال تک پہنچی ہیں

معظم

16. Likes Raaz liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

یار تمھیں کیا فرق پڑھ گیا ہے مواظّم کہنے سے

18. Thanks moazzamniaz thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raaz View Post
    یار تمھیں کیا فرق پڑھ گیا ہے مواظّم کہنے سے

بالکل کوئی فرق نہیں پڑا راز بھائی، البتہ آپکا جواب پڑھ کر ہنس ضرور پڑا ہوں

20. Likes Raaz liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation 300 Women had Sexual Intercourse & Pregnant-ed by Fake Peer for a Baby Boy...... Shocking News at Express news

A Fake Pir exposed in Front Line with Kamran a program at Express News who had a sexual intercourse with more than 300 women for a baby boy. According to him all women were agree for this illicit act with him for having a baby boy because all were forced from their families to have a boy and they contacted this fake peer who offered them to have an illicit relationship with him to have a baby boy. Check the videos for further details.
    <iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y_1dg3NvDrM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><br />
    <iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bNo1jOVT-oY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><br />
    <iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x6xsjSzHBcs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><br />
    <iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I2YyN2k3JZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><br />

Source:
    http://justscandals.com/300-women-ra...ir-video.html/

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 300 Women had Sexual Intercourse & Pregnant-ed by Fake Peer for a Baby Boy...... Shocking News at Express news

Repost.....

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats & well done the channel team ​for unearthing such immoral happenings,this would probably influence a smaller lot of infertile couples because the craze (as i term this desire) for having son has been there since the creation of mankind and it will continue as such.The basic need is to educate our masses that rizq, aulad & death are only known to THE CREATOR. Step one of this good job is over that the fake peer is behind the bars but step two i.e. rehabilitation (religious, moral, psychological, social and physical) of the victims is still a challenge to be met by the society in general and their immediate families + the news breakers in particular. The news breaking team now has a greater liability to accomplish this mission by taking it to a respectful end suggested as step two.

Post Thanks / Like

We are THARKI nation, I wonder what caused this useless thread to get almost 20000 views in few days? Mention of peer making 300 women pregnant - exclusive video

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast