Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Freedom at Midnight - Why we celebrate 14th August as Pakistani Independence Day & 15th August as India's Independence Day?

I believe we got freedom at Midnight. i.e. 12.00.01 am of 15th August 1947. So why we celebrate 14th August as Pakistani Independence Day and 15th August as India's Independance Day?

Is it the first seed of difference in our thinking?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Freedom at Midnight

azadi? hasi ati hai yeh sun k

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by onlykami View Post
    azadi? hasi ati hai yeh sun k
    Mader pidder azadi, that is.

Post Thanks / Like

Pakistan came in existence when first Hindu accepted Islam - Quaid -a- Azam.

5. Likes wadaich, Khalid liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by atensari View Post
    Pakistan came in existence when first Hindu accepted Islam - Quaid -a- Azam.
    British signed papers at midnight, the night between 13th and 14th Aug, therefore Pakistan celebrates correctly, the independence started at the struck of midnight, the beginning of the 14th day.

India delayed a day because they did not want to coincide its day with Pakistan. Pretty stupid if yu think about it. or it could also be that papers were not officially signed until 24 hrs later.

Or it could also be that Indians are genetically slow by 24 hrs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gazoomartian View Post
    British signed papers at midnight, the night between 13th and 14th Aug, therefore Pakistan celebrates correctly, the independence started at the struck of midnight, the beginning of the 14th day.

India delayed a day because they did not want to coincide its day with Pakistan. Pretty stupid if yu think about it. or it could also be that papers were not officially signed until 24 hrs later.

Or it could also be that Indians are genetically slow by 24 hrs.
    Actually Indian leadership contacted the "Jotshi Baba's" to find out the "Shubh Ghari" for independence and the Jotshi's declared 15th August as "Shubh Ghari" so they took it.

8. Likes wanderer, SaadKnight, aushami liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wadaich View Post
    Actually Indian leadership contacted the "Jotshi Baba's" to find out the "Shubh Ghari" for independence and the Jotshi's declared 15th August as "Shubh Ghari" so they took it.
    ye tou ek new development he ...........now its born a new question...........shubh ghari kis ke liye...........India ke liye....but india is secular country..........then only for Hindu...........or ..........for Sikh............or for Muslim.............kiyoon ke in cheezon pe tou sirf Hindu ka yaqeen he Shubh Ghari..................others ke liye Ashubh Ghari hui na..............spezially for Britain ke liye.............

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all.. Here s your Answer..

Lord Mount baten has to sign the documents of Independence of Subcontinent on 15th August.. but He cannot be at the same time on both places ( INDIA N PAKISTAN ) so for Pakistan he signed the document on 14th August and for INDIA he went and signed the document on 15th .. Hence for us 14th is the day we got our INDEPENDENCE .. and so we are 1 day elder then modern times INDIA..

In early days, till 1950 or may b 1951 on our rupee notes the Independence day was wriiten as 15th August but earlier it get changed because of the same date issue and the fact that we have been signed 1 day before INDIA.. hope u find the answer...

11. Thanks Khalid thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by famamdani View Post
    ye tou ek new development he ...........now its born a new question...........shubh ghari kis ke liye...........India ke liye....but india is secular country..........then only for Hindu...........or ..........for Sikh............or for Muslim.............kiyoon ke in cheezon pe tou sirf Hindu ka yaqeen he Shubh Ghari..................others ke liye Ashubh Ghari hui na..............spezially for Britain ke liye.............
    Who says India is a secular state and not a Hindu state??????Unless U are simpleton enough to beguiled like a moron.

13. Likes wanderer, SaadKnight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JailedAbroad View Post
    Hi all.. Here s your Answer..

Lord Mount baten has to sign the documents of Independence of Subcontinent on 15th August.. but He cannot be at the same time on both places ( INDIA N PAKISTAN ) so for Pakistan he signed the document on 14th August and for INDIA he went and signed the document on 15th .. Hence for us 14th is the day we got our INDEPENDENCE .. and so we are 1 day elder then modern times INDIA..

In early days, till 1950 or may b 1951 on our rupee notes the Independence day was wriiten as 15th August but earlier it get changed because of the same date issue and the fact that we have been signed 1 day before INDIA.. hope u find the answer...
    so my guess was right that it because of the distance and timing

but fact is that Indians are genetically slow as well LOL

Post Thanks / Like

These genetically slow indians are way ahead of us... ppl of Pakistan.. jus come out of pakistan n explore the world u will find these guyz everywhere and even successfull. We are always only say this kinda words and make ourselves proud but when u go outside and explore this world ull see that how far are we from the real truth.. bat tu sach hay magar bat hay ruswai ki... in logo mai laakh khamiyaan sahi ... ye log buzdil darpok dramaybaaz aur naa janay kia kia sahi... laikin nalaaik nahi hain.. ye alag baat hay k hum inkay muqablay par utar ayen tu ye dum dabaa k bhag jain.. laikin hum muqaablain par ayen tab ki baat hay..

16. Likes Khalid liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JailedAbroad View Post
    These genetically slow indians are way ahead of us... ppl of Pakistan.. jus come out of pakistan n explore the world u will find these guyz everywhere and even successfull. We are always only say this kinda words and make ourselves proud but when u go outside and explore this world ull see that how far are we from the real truth.. bat tu sach hay magar bat hay ruswai ki... in logo mai laakh khamiyaan sahi ... ye log buzdil darpok dramaybaaz aur naa janay kia kia sahi... laikin nalaaik nahi hain.. ye alag baat hay k hum inkay muqablay par utar ayen tu ye dum dabaa k bhag jain.. laikin hum muqaablain par ayen tab ki baat hay..
    طالبعلم کتنا ہے قابل کیوں نہ ہو جاتے...................استاد سے اس کا مقابلہ کس طرح ھوسکتا ہے ............................اب عوام نے فیصلہ کرنا ہے استاد کون اورطالبعلم کون
    لیکن فیصلے سے پہلے استاد اور طالبعلم کی تعریف کو ذہن میں ملحوظ خاطر رکھیے گا شکریہ

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you are aware that mohammed ali jinnah was genetically Indian Gujrati with known hindu ancestors.
    The father of your nuclear program belongs genetically to madhya pradesh. Still want to call indians slow? LOL

Last edited by chandbibi; 09-Aug-2011 at 02:13 PM.

19. Likes Zionist Hindu liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well we invented :

1 indians invented zero it was invented by aryabhatta
    2.The first university of this world taksshila was on soil of india
    3. we are largest producer of milk and tea in world
    4 we have largest railway and postal network.
    5. we are the third largest english speaking country.
    6. india is technical and outsoursing hub.

21. Likes Zionist Hindu liked this post

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

are u just stupid or are you a racist bigot? i never understand your likes. do you go about your day casually abusing india, israel whatever, so that you can get some sleep at night? or do you genuinely believe what you are saying? its not a rhetorical question, but a genuine one. it would be interesting to know.
    if you care to reply back, plz save some space by not abusing me. i will abuse myself. i am a %$%& sonof@*****, @sshole, hindu cheap poor black, cow piss drinking bastt@rd. now hope it makes you happy.

23. Likes cefspan, Zionist Hindu liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jujuju View Post
    are u just stupid or are you a racist bigot? i never understand your likes. do you go about your day casually abusing india, israel whatever, so that you can get some sleep at night? or do you genuinely believe what you are saying? its not a rhetorical question, but a genuine one. it would be interesting to know.
    if you care to reply back, plz save some space by not abusing me. i will abuse myself. i am a %$%& sonof@*****, @sshole, hindu cheap poor black, cow piss drinking bastt@rd. now hope it makes you happy.
    No need to abuse brother.. there is quite hatred spreaded in both india n pakistan.. u can see ppl like him everywhere .. even in india u can see ur own ppl abusing us pakistanis everytime.. ur media always spread toxicating metierial against us.. there are alot of things like this.. being a Pakistani m calling u brother means i really mean it but every1 is not like me.. every1 has its own point of view.. so dnwrry if som1 is condeming u or abusing u.. may b u can find a better point out of his sayings and change a bit of urself for ur betterment.. So cheers

25. Likes Khalid, Zionist Hindu liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SINGH KING View Post
    Well we invented :

Com'on man.. don run in a race of this inventions and achievments..

like U.. even we Pakistanis have a a very big list of that.. not only the 6 points u mentioned for india.

i was only saying that u guyz are not slow... u guyz are really good.. but that does'nt means that u r the Best.. We still owns the Title !!

27. Likes Khalid liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by famamdani View Post
    طالبعلم کتنا ہے قابل کیوں نہ ہو جاتے...................استاد سے اس کا مقابلہ کس طرح ھوسکتا ہے ............................اب عوام نے فیصلہ کرنا ہے استاد کون اورطالبعلم کون
    لیکن فیصلے سے پہلے استاد اور طالبعلم کی تعریف کو ذہن میں ملحوظ خاطر رکھیے گا شکریہ
    bhai sorry.. laikin mai aapka point samajh nahi saka.. ye awaam kahan say agayi ismain ? aur ye ustad ap pakistanio ko aur talib e ilm indians ko kahrahay ho tu kio ? aur kis angle se ? bhai m pakistani n i love my country laikin kasam say aapki bat samajh nahi ayee :S

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Freedom at Midnight - Why we celebrate 14th August as Pakistani Independence Day & 15th August as India's Independence Da

14 and 15 aug 1947,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ustad always senior in study.......................student same college but always junior

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SINGH KING View Post
    Well we invented :

You have invented zero and you will reamin zero forever, good achievement.

Regards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast