Siasat.pk Forums
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Intermediate Capital Talk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    351
    Post Thanks / Like

    Capital Talk - 7th July 2011 - Karachi Under Attack: Is Military Operation only The Way of Peace in Karachi??









  2. Thanks ztbutt thanked for this post
    Likes mifzalsh liked this post

  3. #2
    Professional samy99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,159
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Capital Talk - 7th July 2011 - Karachi Under Attack: Is Military Operation only The Way of Peace in Karachi??

    "YES" only the military operation is the solution. I hope MQM will not object to military action ? PPP ,MQM and ANP are involved in target killings.

  4. Likes InsafianPTI liked this post

  5. #3
    Expert
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,249
    Age
    N/A
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Capital Talk - 7th July 2011 - Karachi Under Attack: Is Military Operation only The Way of Peace in Karachi??

    Guys dont get jazbaati,,, remember all these three parties are working on western agenda to brake pakistan and denuclearize it. how can they do it? They want to create anarchy in the country to declare it a failed state. now they are pushing that army should come and control it.. when army will come in the streets they will start hidden firing on army and a civil war will start that will lead anti American forced to go to united nation and get a resolution passed that pakistan is a failed state and danger to the world. The result will be we will loose our nukes... I am sure pak army will never come to control it until America is in Afghanistan. and i think there should not be any involvement of army in Karachi ,,, that will brake pakistan and this is the agenda of these three parties...

  6. Thanks wadaich thanked for this post
    Likes wadaich liked this post

  7. #4
    Advanced
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,333
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Capital Talk - 7th July 2011 - Karachi Under Attack: Is Military Operation only The Way of Peace in Karachi??

    hamid meer sab tv per baty kerna bara asan he,app bhee jeo ka percham kahtam ker key pakistani percham laga ley,yani pakistani tv show kery


  8. #5
    Advanced
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,193
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Capital Talk - 7th July 2011 - Karachi Under Attack: Is Military Operation only The Way of Peace in Karachi??

    Allah un logon ko tabah o barbad ker jo Karachi me fauji operation chahte hain (Aameen)!!

  9. Dislikes InsafianPTI disliked this post

  10. #6
    Advanced United4Pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,877
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Capital Talk - 7th July 2011 - Karachi Under Attack: Is Military Operation only The Way of Peace in Karachi??

    Quote Originally Posted by noman3000 View Post
    Allah un logon ko tabah o barbad ker jo Karachi me fauji operation chahte hain (Aameen)!!
    Bhai woh kyon? Kiya apka Khayal hai ke police iss maslay ko Hal Kar sakti hai? Aur Mqm ko iss say KIA nuqsan hoga?

  11. Likes InsafianPTI liked this post
    Dislikes samy99 disliked this post

  12. #7
    Advanced
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,193
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Capital Talk - 7th July 2011 - Karachi Under Attack: Is Military Operation only The Way of Peace in Karachi??

    Quote Originally Posted by United4Pak View Post
    Bhai woh kyon? Kiya apka Khayal hai ke police iss maslay ko Hal Kar sakti hai? Aur Mqm ko iss say KIA nuqsan hoga?
    Yar saray pathan aur punjabi bharay hoay hain fauj may, hum Karachi walon per phir zulm kerengay, extra judicial killings kerengay, baat sirf MQM ki nahi.


  13. #8
    Professional pakistanstube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,086
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Capital Talk - 7th July 2011 - Karachi Under Attack: Is Military Operation only The Way of Peace in Karachi??

    How these people get the position of Brigadier or General, I cant believe it.


  14. #9
    Regular Member tariq_tariq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Capital Talk - 7th July 2011 - Karachi Under Attack: Is Military Operation only The Way of Peace in Karachi??

    anp,ppp our mqm ko khatam karo to amn khod bkhod ayega q k ye teno sabsay bare dahsht gard hai, in lgon nay awaam ka jena kharam kar dia hain.

  15. Thanks shiningstar thanked for this post
    Likes wadaich liked this post

  16. #10
    Professional samy99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,159
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Capital Talk - 7th July 2011 - Karachi Under Attack: Is Military Operation only The Way of Peace in Karachi??

    Quote Originally Posted by noman3000 View Post
    Allah un logon ko tabah o barbad ker jo Karachi me fauji operation chahte hain (Aameen)!!
    You idiot talk with logic ,before you open your bloody mouth think what are you talking. MQM and PPP dont want the military operation because this way their own people will be exposed .If you belong to one of them then ****** on you because army can control karachi in just few days like they did in 1992.

  17. Likes wadaich liked this post
    Dislikes noman3000 disliked this post

  18. #11
    Intermediate
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    319
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Capital Talk - 7th July 2011 - Karachi Under Attack: Is Military Operation only The Way of Peace in Karachi??

    Quote Originally Posted by noman3000 View Post
    Yar saray pathan aur punjabi bharay hoay hain fauj may, hum Karachi walon per phir zulm kerengay, extra judicial killings kerengay, baat sirf MQM ki nahi.
    Just check the mentality and 'mind set' k Punjabi or Pathan bharay huwe hain ...bhai mere punjabi aur pathan agr hain to aapko kia takleef hai? Ek baat to batao K punjabi or pathaano ne kia aapas main rishte kiye huwe hain k jo ye ek dusre k dost hain aur milkr aapko karachi main maarenge? G nahi baat darasal ye hai k pooray mulk main sirf aap MQM walo ko hi takleef hai aur aap log hi ethnicity philaatay ho . Ko punjabi pathan nhi hota sab insaan hai ... Jisne Kalma parhliya wo Muslman aur muslman sab brabar hain par taqway ki buniyaad par. Aap log sirf naam k muslmaan reh gay hain. Jb kalma parhliya to phir koi punjabi pathan ya mahajir nahi rehta ...

    Afsos dar afsos ... Agar itni killings horahi hain karachi main -- or Rangers or Police siway jhak maarnay k aur kuch kar nahi sakti --to phir fauji operation q nahi ? Waziristan or Swat k waqt to aap jese log bara cheekh cheekh kr kehto ho operation operation -- to bhai terrorists mulk main jahaan bhi ho operation hona chahiye .. why munafiqat ?

    Asal main chor ki daarhi main tinka ...thats it

  19. Thanks samy99 thanked for this post
    Likes wadaich liked this post
    Dislikes noman3000 disliked this post

  20. #12
    Advanced
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,012
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Capital Talk - 7th July 2011 - Karachi Under Attack: Is Military Operation only The Way of Peace in Karachi??

    Quote Originally Posted by waleedhussain View Post
    Just check the mentality and 'mind set' k Punjabi or Pathan bharay huwe hain ...bhai mere punjabi aur pathan agr hain to aapko kia takleef hai? Ek baat to batao K punjabi or pathaano ne kia aapas main rishte kiye huwe hain k jo ye ek dusre k dost hain aur milkr aapko karachi main maarenge? G nahi baat darasal ye hai k pooray mulk main sirf aap MQM walo ko hi takleef hai aur aap log hi ethnicity philaatay ho . Ko punjabi pathan nhi hota sab insaan hai ... Jisne Kalma parhliya wo Muslman aur muslman sab brabar hain par taqway ki buniyaad par. Aap log sirf naam k muslmaan reh gay hain. Jb kalma parhliya to phir koi punjabi pathan ya mahajir nahi rehta ...

    Afsos dar afsos ... Agar itni killings horahi hain karachi main -- or Rangers or Police siway jhak maarnay k aur kuch kar nahi sakti --to phir fauji operation q nahi ? Waziristan or Swat k waqt to aap jese log bara cheekh cheekh kr kehto ho operation operation -- to bhai terrorists mulk main jahaan bhi ho operation hona chahiye .. why munafiqat ?

    Asal main chor ki daarhi main tinka ...thats it
    I do agree that Army should be called in to secure these areas, the police does'nt want to engage with these ANP terrorists as they have guerilla warfare training and are beyond Rangers or even MQM's to handle. But army won't be called until and unless MQM starts to advance or gains in this bloodbath. One has to understand the ground realities why that member fears this will only target one ethnic group. Rite now the Rangers and Police is standing on the main roadss, refusing to go inside or even take on the ANP terrorists, also army's own image is also at fault, unfortunately they've done numerous operations in the 90s, they never eliminate the problem they make it worse, so their previous adventures should also be reminder for us. What is needed is situation to improve, we already have so amany issues from electricity to food inflation to likely hikes in CNG prices, we are already fighting on many fronts, these new problems which are of making of a coalition party ANP, should be resolved immediately, innocent lives' are at atake.

  21. Likes noman3000 liked this post

  22. #13
    Advanced
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,193
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Capital Talk - 7th July 2011 - Karachi Under Attack: Is Military Operation only The Way of Peace in Karachi??

    Quote Originally Posted by samy99 View Post
    You idiot talk with logic ,before you open your bloody mouth think what are you talking. MQM and PPP dont want the military operation because this way their own people will be exposed .If you belong to one of them then ****** on you because army can control karachi in just few days like they did in 1992.
    Gali dene sachai nahi badalti..
    Quote Originally Posted by waleedhussain View Post
    Just check the mentality and 'mind set' k Punjabi or Pathan bharay huwe hain ...bhai mere punjabi aur pathan agr hain to aapko kia takleef hai? Ek baat to batao K punjabi or pathaano ne kia aapas main rishte kiye huwe hain k jo ye ek dusre k dost hain aur milkr aapko karachi main maarenge? G nahi baat darasal ye hai k pooray mulk main sirf aap MQM walo ko hi takleef hai aur aap log hi ethnicity philaatay ho . Ko punjabi pathan nhi hota sab insaan hai ... Jisne Kalma parhliya wo Muslman aur muslman sab brabar hain par taqway ki buniyaad par. Aap log sirf naam k muslmaan reh gay hain. Jb kalma parhliya to phir koi punjabi pathan ya mahajir nahi rehta ...

    Afsos dar afsos ... Agar itni killings horahi hain karachi main -- or Rangers or Police siway jhak maarnay k aur kuch kar nahi sakti --to phir fauji operation q nahi ? Waziristan or Swat k waqt to aap jese log bara cheekh cheekh kr kehto ho operation operation -- to bhai terrorists mulk main jahaan bhi ho operation hona chahiye .. why munafiqat ?

    Asal main chor ki daarhi main tinka ...thats it
    Wahan operation awaam se poch k hoa tha, Karachi k logon se pocha tha operation ka 92 may?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •