Siasat.pk Forums
    Post Thanks / Like

Cross Fire - 28th June 2011 - Khawaja Saad Rafiq & Haider Abbas Rizwi - Go Zardari Go, the Movement Going to Start!!

2. Than/ks naveedkamboh thanked for this post

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cross Fire - 28th June 2011 - Khawaja Saad Rafiq & Haider Abbas Rizwi - Go Zardari Go, the Movement Going to Start!!

Good Program.....Not only Zordari But all his "Palto Ku****ttaay" should go too and put them in behind the bars till they give every penny they took from this poor nations.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cross Fire - 28th June 2011 - Khawaja Saad Rafiq & Haider Abbas Rizwi - Go Zardari Go, the Movement Going to Start!!

I am not affiliated with any political party But I know through personal experience since this PPP came into Pakistani politics (approx 1969)
    Pakistan is going down and down and bad to worst. See now what is this PPP government is doing now, self explanatory I do not have to say any further. Wake up Pakistan...Please!

Post Thanks / Like

MQM now scared about their future. If they dont have balls I dont know why they take Punga.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanstube View Post
    MQM now scared about their future. If they dont have balls I dont know why they take Punga.
    I think, You have some wrong perceptions. MQM faced many operations. At that time MQM workers / Leaders are ready to face any Operation..